Nice to see, that this mod is updated. Did you manage to add rockets already? Last time I checked, I could use em' (unless some bug there?). Do you plan to add some not-relevant-but-cool features like opening doors and stuff?

As far as the Huey? Nothing other than redoing the .50 ammo (and possibly the mini as well) but only the Co-Pilot seat can use the rockets, so you'll have to go to that side and use them there. But otherwise not much else. Overall it's fairly complete and doesn't need much maintenance or updating. And as far as the door no plans, given that you can't change anims for the door gunners. One open always open until there is a way to change from a gunner position to a seated position, etc.

Right now no, I have been "on the side" starting a UGV and so on but honestly I'm going to lessen my focus on gun work, and a bit more on various vehicle work instead

• Like 1

Weapons pack

-Speaking of gun work.... right now Addon Builder is giving me issues again. Yes I'll still work with it but so far like the M468, the only major issue is animations, like the flip sights somehow hover below the weapon. Otherwise since it's a bullpup M14 the weapon does work, other than the animation issues.

- Given the MP issues with my custom AN/PRC-152s I may drop those and instead just use the BIS radios for TF Black units. The LR rucks work fine still so I'm not going to mess with them. Maybe I'll get with nkey and send him the link so he can add a more real world setting for his mod. Given that I'm inheriting from the BIS radio I may need to make a new radio so it'll work.

- Just have to texture the M70A1, otherwise it works too in-game.

UH-60 work:

- Still planning on making more MFD "pages" to mess with on the -60Ms a bit, though mainly it's to turn off the Compasses incase you don't need them, other than that not much work, as well as MFD pages for the FLIR equipped versions.

UH-1Y

- Again as mentioned only retuning the mini and the M2 for better and more realistic ballistics. There's not much more I can do with it so as things progress I'll see.

• Like 1

Thanks Foxhound!

Okay looks like I was just not doing stuff right (shows what happens when you're distracted in some ways) and making sure:

wip1694.jpg

Apparently the "issue" was only my fault, so now that's fixed I can move forward.

Overall a weapons test will only to verify if the proxies are set right, but otherwise no other real change.

• Like 4

Some more work, this time getting the shroud mapped, I used the Object Builder (yes I know, Blender is better, but need to learn how to do that first) UV Mapping and it "worked", so the more I get familiar with that (never used that until now) the more I can better map things:

wip1695.jpg

wip1696.jpg

• Like 2

Some SRSS Bulldog gameplay, not very good against one dude but hey it works :)

• Like 2

Thanks man, I also have to do some Shadow LODs and the GL version, and it'll be out in a few days or so.

• Like 1

Bulldog in Green (one of the supplied textures, hiddenselections works with this weapon:

wip1697.jpg

With all slots that are available:

wip1698.jpg

And the M320 version:

wip1699.jpg

• Like 3

Download links are on the first page.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtcXdld245SW1wTm8/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC80
- HK615s have a modified PMAG model, original model courtesy of Aduke823.
- Added a SRSS Bulldog, courtesy of the orginal author, as well as a variant with an M320, also in Green, The Edge from the CSSBanana site.
- Changed sounds to the new 3D sound system.
- Added an M70A1, which is from the old TV Show, Space: Above and Beyond.
- Removed Custom Harris AN/PRC-152s due to configuaration issues.

• Like 1

No problem

Thanks Foxhound and Kari!

Okay:

Weapons Pack:

- Maintenance update mainly, someone on Steam mentioned a proper sound for the Masterkey, so I'll get that added.

- I'm really thinknig of removing the ammoboxes given even I don't really care for them anymore myself, its a lot of work when there is Virtual Arsenal and VAS, ASORGS, as well as other ways to manage your addons. I know a lot of "old Skool" people like it but I personally don't care for it myself anymore. However if the community still likes it I'll still have it around, mainly for something to drop for Zeus, even though you can configure boxes as yous see fit anyway.

IUH-60s

- Mainly MFD work and other stuff that probably needs to be tweaked.

Kiowa

- UNSUNG people have it in their hands, so once they get the bird setup better than I had it, I'll start back on that.

UH-1Y

- Not much, planning on redoing the ballstics on the M2 and mini. So not much else to do with that.

Okay a short video showing the new ammunition tweaks for the .50 SLAP on the UH-1Y:

And made a compromise on the ammo box. It'll be empty (intentionally except for a couple First Aid Kits) but still able to be filled with gear and the like.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtcDNPNjJfX0ljTDQ/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ADuke UH-1Y
- Improved M2 SLAP ammo performance
- Ammo box mesh now rotates properly with the weapon.

• Like 1