After some thought I'll push for a release for the UH-60 pack as an "alpha" until the Hellfires show up. Other than getting the -60M cockpits working reliably there's not much else for me to add so yeah, Monday once I get the cockpit working.

• Like 1

Me too, give some time for more feedback and other stuff.

Been working on the UH-60M series cockpits and giving some analog function, so far the Altitude and Knots dials work, the Vertical Speed one is being a bitch, so I may just position the needle and call it a day, it just won't be nice.

This is a WIP functions video showing the UH/MH-92s and some basic functions. The door commands show up like that ONLY on the MH/UH-92s, they work fine on the S-94s, the civilian birds (had to rename due to there is a real S-92 in existence) and the -60 series fine, go figure:

• Like 1

Wax on:

wip1651.jpg

Wax Off:

wip1652.jpg

Currently it works for the Pilot MFD and not yet for the copilot/Gunner, and the new MH-60M/S right MFD. I'm thinking of moving the compass to the left MFD (where the artificial horizon is) and work on that post-RC18A:

wip1653.jpg

• Like 2

WIP MH/UH-60M cockpit (latest build is different):

wip1654.jpg

And some reskins of the vanilla helos:

wip1655.jpg

wip1656.jpg

FIOR NOW there is no emphasis on doing any ports as they're just better looking than the Olive Drab that A3 put out. If you need a better AH-6 obviously look into the MELB by Diesel.

Current RC18A UH-60M cockpits:

wip1657.jpg

G'day Eric,

UH-60 Cockpit instrumentation is looking really good.

Well here, people will be able to look at it up close :)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtTGRZWUNoUGZtLXc/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ UH-60 Pack RC18A
- UH/MH-92 series known as the Cherokee.
- Raven PMC UH-92 shows up in Zeus correctly.
- Revamped the HUD code, with thanks to Kimi-uy for allowing me to use his code from his HUD MOD (I'd check it out if you haven't). It should be noted that measurements are in Imperial and not in Metric.
- Added a TF 160th pilot unit, for the SOAR birds. It has an added HK416 with BIS suppressor capability only (They're pilots, not commandos), a linked ARCO and IR pointer.
- Added PVS-15s for the SOAR pilots, models and textures courtesy of Warlord554, available in Tan and Black.
- SOAR birds have adjusted internal cargo loads, now have two HK416s as additional weapons as well as 14 magazines (7 per weapon) in case of self defense needs.
- Added various bits to the xx-92 birds, geometries courtesy of ADuke823.
- TextureList finally works.
- HMD code added to the MH-60S series birds.
- Cleaned up more Geometries as well as improving existing ones for all models
- Added an MH-60L, basically an M version without the EOTech sights and old school dashboard.
- Fixed the UH-60 MEV and UT (Unarmed/ESSS) shadow LODs.
- Tweaked some textures.
- Added an S-94, which is a civilian version of the Cherokee series, it has no HUD and carries 16 instead of 12 people, and has no weapon capability.
- Added the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment as a new faction.
- Added the US Navy as a Faction
- Added the US Army as a Faction
- MH-60S (M197/DAGR) and MH-60S (M197/Hellfire) missiles fire from the right side only.
- XX-92 series have specific Wrecks when damaged or destroyed.
- S-94 series have sling load cameras for sling load operations. Normal UH/MH series still rely on people interaction for sling loading.
- Pip screens now work, a "One Geometry size fits all" and is set only for the birds that have the various FLIR systems installed.
- Revamped the majority of geometries with A2 Sample Model stuff, to enhance the look of the XX-92 series aircraft.
- Added some more animations for control sticks on various birds, as well as updated Memory points.
- Added SKRAM (Survival Kit, Ready Access, Modular) Kitbags for the normal UH-60s, as well as SOAR and PMC, and Civilian specific bags. They are in the helos and specific to each type.
- Fixed the M240 traversing issue, weapons now move as they should (no reverse axis).
- Added two MH-92 DAP versions, one "Assault" version that can carry up to four additional soldiers and is equipped with Hellfires and DAGRs. The other one mimics the MH-60M version, one M230, four Hellfires, as well as DAGRs.
- Added a Defensive IR Jammer courtesy of Kimi-uy and is installed on all aircraft.
- Added sling load points for all aircraft, with the exception of the MH-80. It should be noted that not all aircraft can be slingloaded due to weight.
- Tail elevators now animate.
- Added formation slimers for the UH/MH-92 aircraft, and is operable separate from the normal lights as per real world use.
- Added a slingloadable container, purchased from TurboSquid here: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/container-3d-model/821292.
- Added some RotorLib Support, should work fine for those who use the Advanced Flight Model to all aircraft
- UH-60M and UH-60 (Unarmed) have accurate weights, so can be slingloaded by the CH-67.
- Containers support Hiddenselections (thanks to poolpunk). However they cannot be lifted, not even by a Huron.
- Added Sling load Memory points to various helos that were missing the memory point.
- UH-60 (Medevac) and UH-60 (Unarmed/ESSS) have a lift capacity of 3,600kg. Other aircraft have it listed on the Readme.
- Added an "MH-6 Little Bird", as well as an "AH-6 Little Bird", which are basically reskinned AH/MH-9 Pawnee/Humminbirds. They are specifically for the 160th Aviation Faction only. They have the same gear as the other 160th birds.
- Uodated Hellfire models courtesy of ADuke823.
- Added "Speedballs", which are large modified Carryalls with basic BIS supplie (Frags, 40mm grenades, First Aid Kits) for immediate resupply for basic ammo. It should be noted that other than the Raven PMC specific version, it is up to milsim units to design custom versions for their specific needs. Every aircraft has 4 bags that can be used (including the MH-80).
- Doors now animate properly, with help from Frandsen's source models in getting it working. It should be noted that the pilot, and crew can open the doors, to include the infantry in the compartment.
- FFV positions have been tweaked to accomodate for the new door animation change.
- Hellfires support ACE3 functionality, as well as the MEV should support ACE3 medical functions.
- Broke down the various PBOs so now there is one main config PBO, one actual mod file PBOs, as well as for any gear due to game mechanics for gear related models and equipment.
- Only the Pilot MFD can be shut off via the Action Menu, when able functionality will be given to the Co-Pilot/Gunner
- Added a fake PNVS turret system. Right now it cannot do anything special other than move with the turret.

KNOWN ISSUES (RC18A)
- Left door opens and closes when a player enters the cargo area. Doors still can be opened and closed normally afterwards (make sure everybody is inside first and then go from there).
- For some reason the actions on the UH/MH-92s are separate commands, however the S-94s and UH-60s work fine. Why? I don't know.
- Hellfires on the MH-92 DAP (Assault) and the MH-92 DAP (M230/DAGR/HF). Once they appear I will re-upload (as RC18) and go from there.
- Fastrope system doesn't work.

Also thanks to ggrotor for good SME advice.

• Like 6

Thanks Kari!

Okay moving on:

- Gun pack work (textures and related work)

- DCS skin work, been putting it off but needs to do some for the Super Hornet project.

- Kiowa work

- And any UH-60 stuff based on feedback and so on.

G'day Eric,

Sounds like you've achieved a lot from the length of that changelog. Can't waitvto finish work and download them to givecthem a flight test.

nice.played around with them until now following "bugs":

1. i dont know if it was intentional but the top of the UH´s and MH´s are very "glossy"

2. got very often mainrotor damage with the -92´s while not touching anything but i think this is "normal" because of limitations in arma

3. i would prefer DAR instead of DAGR or a combination

4. no option for manual fire in the DAP versions of the 92´s

5. engine/rotor sounds are really quiet on the 92´s

nice.played around with them until now following "bugs":

1. i dont know if it was intentional but the top of the UH´s and MH´s are very "glossy"

2. got very often mainrotor damage with the -92´s while not touching anything but i think this is "normal" because of limitations in arma

3. i would prefer DAR instead of DAGR or a combination

4. no option for manual fire in the DAP versions of the 92´s

5. engine/rotor sounds are really quiet on the 92´s

1.RVMATs, I didn't do anything different from any other previous versions, or do you mean the glass?

2. Is this sticking it in a tree or how is this produced? I do plenty of semi hard landings and never broke the rotors, only when sticking them in trees. There is a collision geometry but it could be Arma 3's damage modeling.

3. Fire the DAGR without locking, I have to account for 10,598 players on Steam and about less than 700 on Play With Six, and who knows from Armaholic and Arma3.de so no DARs given the timeframe. I may add DARs in a future version but that's not a priority. Besides Special Operatoins units somewhat have better gear, so if I go DAR it'll be a UH and not so much an MH version.

4. Didn't think of that one, but usually I keep weapon delegation to the respective slots, but may add it next version.

5. Not sure how as I've had to turn down my volume, and could reflect your own sound settings versus the sound volume. I can add some more dB to the base sound but could also be Arma3's sound engine, as I used the default sound settings.

good topic and thanks for the comments

No problem

Wow that a helluva changelog EricJ, nice work. Looking forward to testing these out tonight !

Lol I had some time, and it helped to get a lot of things I thought was working fixed and cleaned up.

Thanks Foxhound!

And Initiative Offroad/Armed Offroad in black. I could go darker but overall it's looking good where it's at, and frankly needs a Decepticon symbol somewhere :) :

wip1658.jpg

wip1659.jpg