• MH-92 DAP (Assault): 1,000 kg
  • MH-92 DAP (DAGR/M230/HF): 300 kg
  • S-92 (All versions): 5,500 kg
  • S-92 Utility: 6,000 kg
  • Like 1

Some MH-60L work:

wip1614.jpg

wip1617.jpg

After some thought I made a "Utility" S-92, which as mentioned above, has an increased lift capacity, but also four seats (for stuff like IgiLoad, etc:

wip1615.jpg

And a cheap Blue texture to round out the set. If you have some skills with either Photoshop and wish to contribute let me know and I'll send a shell template for reskins. Given that the Hellfires are not working it may be some time, as I may push it back to Tuesday in order for them to come to work:

wip1616.jpg

• Like 2

And while we wait for the Hellfres, I had thought of this while flying that it would be cool to have some liftable containers:

wip1618.jpg

wip1619.jpg

Other things:

- Some realistic values for the 240s and Minis so gunners will have to adjust when they finally get them.

- I think I finally got RotorLIb support as I tried to lift that container and got nowhere so I think (until I can confirm with a screenshot) that I may have finally worked it in.

• Like 1

The compasses and the center horizon works as well as the FLIR screen. I just don't have the patience right now to get them working, so the middle one works, so that's good for the analog stuff given I don't disable the game interface other than the HUD, which doesn't exist.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtTzY3VFUzb1Z1cEk/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Helo Skins RC2

- Fixed texture paths

Drop me a PS temp and i'll see what I can do (or an acquaintance of mine if I'm not satisfied with my work)  ;)

Sure gimme a bit.

Thanks as well!

Some MH-60L showoff, I need to redo the coaming texture but otherwise what you see, is what you get as I just don't want to get all the dials working as of yet. Still no Hellfires. The video at the end shows the new gimbal limits of the 240s and miniguns, as well as WIP for the -92 series.

Also the container is in their own category in Zeus at least, and once i get it working at least, a basic Supply Box as well as Fuel, Med, Repair to mimic basic Huron types.And so far no luck with the lifting as either I'm missing some config or model work that will enable me to pick them up.

wip1620.jpg

And you can also lift the SDV with the -92 series:

wip1621.jpg

Courtesy of Aduke823:

wip1622.jpg

• Like 1

G'day Eric,

I can feel it. You're getting closer. Nice video. Glad to see you figured out the problem with the door guns. Keep it coming.

G'day Eric,

I can feel it. You're getting closer. Nice video. Glad to see you figured out the problem with the door guns. Keep it coming.

It's coming along, so yeah doing some other work is helping doing some needed improvement on them.

the hellfires seem a bit pointy but all the same look great 

Good catch, will fix, thanks!

While the Hellfires are shamming decided to start on the OH-58, these are ADuke's textures so given he's on the spot won't change them.

wip1623.jpg

• Like 2

Here is a odd request:Could you animate,and make the compatment big enough,to open the  doors on the sides of the helicopter to add a bug-out bag in there,or to place anything that will fit inside there?

Every openable door it has got?  Engine compartment doors? 

If you can,include a non-mast version too?   For Recon/Liason helo.

Brass ejection?  A Search Light? Radio-rack? 

Just a few ideas.thnx

How about let me get shit working before I take requests? Slow the fuck down dude, I just packed it and need to test it.

• Like 2

Eric,

The OH-58 looks pretty good.

Good luck with getting it flying.

Will you be adding it to your stable of choppers or will it be released stand alone by ADuke?

That's a good question, right now as you can see it's still very much WIP so the model is by his words, 95% done, and 65% done on the textures, so right now I'm just posting progress since the UH-60s are a standstill with the Hellfires not showing on the -92s, and cargo containers. As for a separate release yes, it's his initial work so right now it's a standalone helo.

As for variants, this will be the initial one with the MMS and further along more will be made.

Glad to see you are doing the Kiowa, I think you can give it the love it needs, haaha. Good work on all the recent stuff you've been pouring time into.

Thanks man, a rather comical video but it's a start :)

• Like 1

Eric,

Everything was going so well. MMS looks great. Have to admit I did have a laugh when the helo flipped and exploded. Keep up the good work.

Oh I was laughing too man, sometimes you just have to :D