Got the "TADS/PNVS" working, as it's able to rotate a full 360 degrees and such:

wip1546.jpg

wip1547.jpg

And cleaned up the model as well as showing when the engines are running and static:

wip1548.jpg

wip1549.jpg

Repositioned the RWG symbol:

wip1550.jpg

And going for more of an SH-60/Orca tail wheel configuration:

wip1551.jpg

On the gun front:

- Work is still being done on the M468

- M24 bipod is now animated and just got it squared away, seems it animates better than the M107 one, but that's okay it works as it should.

And basic texturing:

wip1552.jpg

wip1553.jpg

wip1554.jpg

• Like 1

I'd like to report a bug that I've been having with the MH-60M. It occurs only with this helicopter (not any of the DAP versions or the MH-60S's; just the MH-60M). For some reason, the left/right pitch controls are INSANELY sensitive, causing the bird to nearly barrel roll with the slightest movement, and the forward/backward pitch sensitivity is not there, i.e. no pitch control whatsoever forward or back. Very odd bug, I've looked all around and could not find anything on it. It's not a compatibility issue as I tested the mod completely by itself and still had this issue. I did not mess with the AFM settings; I have it turned off by default and that's how I left it; works fine with the other helos from the pack so I don't think that's the culprit. I also tried to download the mod from different sources (direct, WithSix, Steam) and the issue persisted. Again, this issue occurs only on this one helo and no others. Never had it before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Great helicopters nonetheless!

Apparently I deleted something I shouldn't have....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtOEtEX0tXTlY3X2c/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ UH-60 Pack A3 RC17
- Added a "UH-92", which is a fictional Avatar/UH-60 mashup, currently for the Raven Warfare Group Faction.
- Removed the Raven PMC UH-60 version, replaced by the UH-92 version. Note due to the need to fix the sounds are still WIP (same as the other helos).
- Fixed the Geometry LOD of the MH-60M, which caused some stability issues.

Given you all have a good peek at the UH-92 any improvements/suggestions (realistic and actually doable...) would be welcome. I do plan on increasing the lift load though.

• Like 1

That is one great looking aircraft!  Curious if you are planning on articulating the fans like the SA-2?  Not needed, yet that much more coolness factor.

I'd like to if I knew how (has been on my mind too) but if so I will, if not...

G'day Eric.

Just took the new bird for a spin. She handles better than the standard Blackhawk IMO.

Don't apply to much nose up when coming in to land though or this can happen.

643143A1DE9B0A956CC812D465A35FD12652442D

050B46008A10ACE437D6C8E790A0D82D42A6B53D

She went backwards and oops! I think I need some more practice! :)

:D

Hahahaha.

Lol that's okay, I've rolled a bit too hard and broke the rotor but yeah it's a bit more fragile in some ways.... :D

hey ericj your avatar blackhawk is noice!

could you also come up with something like this? as a "real" gunship and not a modified transport ? :-)

A DAP version is in the works, I just need to get the UH-92 settled down before I can switch to other versions.

And thanks to Kimi-uy for allowing me to use his code for the Blackhawks with HMDs (it's a part of the mod, not an addon):

wip1555.jpg

wip1556.jpg

And redesign of the tail wheel and the net benefit that it actually compresses:

wip1557.jpg

Right now I'm just working on Blackhawk sized helos at the moment, may consider something or whatever down the line.

Thanks Foxhound!

I was wondering if addressing the cockpit was on your radar yet? Be nice to have a working compass and attitude indicator, along with cockpit lights for running without NVG's!!

~S

I've asked around so it's something that I will do sometime, but nothing definite yet.

And fixed the white lights:

wip1558.jpg

• Like 3

Perhaps you can redo the tail part to be something like a mix of these:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jamescameronsavatar/images/b/b7/Www.wallpapersxplore.blogspot.com_(43).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100617104113

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ElJDrfZXNvs/hqdefault.jpg

Other then that, the design is really slick and "believable" already!  B)

Nah the thought did occur but I like it where it's at, so no more redo on the tail area.

About the PNWS:  They roll the sensetive lens into a covered,180* cover when not used.

What about making the fans animated? Maybe a more pronunced ground-effect?

What about them?

yasotay (since you haven't paid any attention) brought it up and therefore haven't posted any status on it, so if I have a status on it, I'll post it, in my own time, not yours.

Didn`t meant to be a pain,do it when you want to,I think it looks Great!