///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtVjNzXzNBWlFJWFE/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC15
-Updated hitpoints so it would not always cause a crash during play.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtUk9yZUpua1dhN2M/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC77.1
- Updated Talban uniform hitpoints so it wouldn't inadvertently cause a crash.

RC15

-Updated hitpoints so it would not always cause a crash during play.

I don't really know about this new hitpoint system, but have you done any changes to the config.cpp or just the model.cfg?

None, the hitpoints are defined in the model itself (as well as the model.cfg names are there), you'll have to modify  the A2 models from the A3 Samples Models. I already fixed the issue.

No, fact is that I manage a lot of weapons now, and when BIS gets off their ass and makes Magazine proxies then I'll give that capability to a lot of the weapons. I frankly do not want to do it, sorry.

I seam to have no hip fire cross hairs on your weapons until there on safety. Just was wondering if this was a design choice or a bug. I am not running any realism mods so its nothing like ace causing it.

EricJ - was wondering if you were going to incorporate an interaction for the helicopters? I like your birds over the RHS and CUP stuff, but I can't get people in or out of them, like for the medevac. 

~Rob

I seam to have no hip fire cross hairs on your weapons until there on safety. Just was wondering if this was a design choice or a bug. I am not running any realism mods so its nothing like ace causing it.

Intentional, I dislike crosshairs and was already brought up by now three people.

EricJ - was wondering if you were going to incorporate an interaction for the helicopters? I like your birds over the RHS and CUP stuff, but I can't get people in or out of them, like for the medevac. 

~Rob

Um, there is interaction with the helos... You may have to check the Action menu sometimes as usually it may show, or if you're in a certain spot, are you saying the medic helos have no enter/exit hint?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download LInk:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtNmswWk9COHBMSW8/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC77.3
- Tweaked/Added Inertia values to various accessories.
- Added a generic Kitbag (Multicam) rucksack
- MCR/M320 has correct weapon model.

• Like 1

Okay I think 3GB of downloads for some is enough, right now I caught some reversed faces on the EOTech/3x magnifirer so I'll hold off on that for a while now.

Plans:

- Black EOTech/Ibex 3x mount.

- The Barrett M468, Aduke is helping me do the texture work for that model so I can get it configged and setup for the mod, which will be in the next update.

As I said earlier, when BIS gets to the point of making magazine proxies a lot of weapons will get some C-Mag additions (and remove the current set as well). If you're logged into the Feedback Tracker for A3 itself, find the ticket, and upvote it so BIS can save me and other weapon modders some time and model work. Once that happens and BIS finally does it then there can be a wider variety of magazine options for one and many weapons.

• Like 2

And intended Raven PMC texture:

wip1533.jpg

wip1534.jpg

wip1535.jpg

Thanks Foxhound!

As for an NVG separate pack I just confirmed with Warlord554 that I cannot make them NVGs a separate pack. So I appreciate the votes but given its the SOCMOD team's work they still have authority over the aspects of distribution given that's their work anyway. So no voting matters anymore, sorry.

• Like 1

And the Black EOTech/Ibex3x in-game

wip1537.jpg

That it does :)

After some serious binge gaming on the TF Warhorse server I fixed a few things (such as some mapping issues on the HK615s, as well as a few more things, and taking a "break" slightly and working on the RHS IR Lasers, particularly the SureFire and mount:

wip1538.jpg

Made some custom recoils for the HK615 and made a "Desert" version as well:

One of these days when I really bored of the m4a1 I'll try and persuaded you to make an sig mpx. :) The 615 looks nice.

I'm a bit busy right now so maybe in the future.

Some more things in the pipeline as I made a TFAR compliant AN/PRC-152 that after looking at some open source information (here: https://quizlet.com/11665455/comm-equipment-flash-cards/),increased the range to 8km, which is a big improvement over the base TFAR version. Other than that it functions appropriately like a regular PRC-152 and also will be giving them to the TF Black units. Again like the ASIP bags if you don't use TFAR then it won't work, but obviously works when having the mod activated.