Okay once I get the Weapons pack out (It's packing for upload now) here's the future:

- I "may" help Aduke out with the helos, I've talked to him earlier this week and once things settle down a bit I may take a stab at it, not sure as if I can't help, I'm working slowly (again) on the Super Hornet for DCS, slowly as we're at the pre-alpha stage.

- More accessories for the RHS: IR Lasers pack, as right now I want to keep it set on Suppressors and Attachments (I really don't have much obviously and not planning on much), optics are not my focus for NPZ weapons. Besides I have other things to do.

- If the ADuke helos don't work out, I'm thinking of porting an Apache to be included with the UH-60 mod. Again there's not much more I can do with the helos as apparently not many people are having too many issues so far. I may, may not get with Kimi-uy on some tweaks but sometimes keeping it simple works too. We'll see.

Also:

- As far as a separate NVG Pack? I know one person is interested in it. If Warlord554 has no issues then I can probably do one if there's a bit more interest than just one person, so if you want one I can do it, but one isn't going to lift my skirt yet.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtNTVTODFaT08zaFk/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC76
- Redesigned the M136 Guided EW Rocket model
- Redefined the HK stock "camo" hiddenselections assignment as well as minor geometry tweaks.
- Max zeroing for the M14s is increased to 1800m.
- Increased zoom on the Ibex TSS optics
- Added PVS-15 NVGs courtesy of Warlord554, for the TF Black units, in Black and in Tan.
- Tweaked some more textures
- PIF MG unit now in correct positon for Zeus placement.
- Fixed various LODs for the 9mm Flash Suppressor
- Added a SureFire Tan flashlight
- Changed the texture from green to Tan on the MRT Surefire/PEQ-15 combo and updated the inventory images.
- Added more detail to the Titan-Ds.
- Added a Titan "AA-D" which is a disposable AA missile that uses the vanilla Titan AA missile.
- Revamped Multicam Textures for uniforms and various gear, and weapons. Pattern was from the Project Reality Forums as well as templates here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19167
- Added TF Black units, a very generic Special Forces unit for various uses. Added some unit specific gear, check readme for classnames
- Added a "JFO" Vest, more of a vanity design given my past qualification as one during my military service.
- Made (I think) various launchers specific to various factions so when equipping should load the specific style (NATO,CSAT,AAF,FIA).
- Removed dependency for ASDG Joint Rails since it's inclusion in CBA_A3.
- Added a Multicam colored M14 EBR Mod 0
- Added an "HK416 SOPMOD" which is simply an HK416 10-inch with a Magpul CTR stock available in Black and Desert versions.
- Guided AT4 has a correct inventory image and also the Top Accessory mount was removed per the redesign of the whole system, but it still can mount lasers or flashlights.
- Ibex ring sight mounted on the ACOG/Ibex changed from green to black.
- Added an MRT capable EOTech + Ibex 3X Magnifier Both Up an Down versions have a fixed setting of 300m with a 500m BDC for farther targets.
- Added a requested MCR/M320 GL combination, as well as one in black.
- Tweaked the position of the EOTech, sits more correctly on the weapons.
- HK MCRs now have Shadow LODs
- Cleaned up RPG-7 models.
- Added a 500m mark for the EOTechs. It should be noted that it was optimized for the M4 14.5" barrel firing M855A1 ammunition, so other ammunition will vary in performance.
- View settings on the EOTechs were changed to mimic BIS values for the Mk17 sight.
- Taliban Technical is now in the appropriate faction for Zeus as well as the Editor.
- Added a "Side" version of the SureFire/PEQ-15 combination for various loadouts who want a "clean" top rail. It should be noted that it is a "best fit" sizing and orientation, so it may not look correct on various weapons but overall should look okay.
- Added an Mk48 Mod 0, for the TF Black units but there is a Desert and Black version available.
- Fixed sound rolloff for the Suppressed sound for pistols, sounds are naturally loud when close up (First/Third person).
- Fixed the ARD M68 Hex issues, redefined some transparency assignments and looks correct now.

Also some of you have noted I have a "[TF Black]" tag. I'm sure some of you are definitely curious but for now its a "Not going to join a clan/unit for any time soon." and a tag to keep people off my back and while me and a compatriot tried, he's simply too busy to run anything so I'm not trying to create a unit, just need to be left alone for a bit. I have some issues going on so my mind is a bit distracted for now. I appreciate you respect my wishes as I do run a server but haven't done much with it, so if you want to do some training of some sorts I can probably help but won't take any attempts at recruitment too kindly and probably not talk to you again. I understand recruitment is a big thing for most units but I'm simply not interested other than haunting pub servers or occasionally helping out with some things.

• Like 4

No problem :)

Also forgot to mention the EOTech 553 (not the EOTech 553 [Rifle]) which is set for 100m the BDC works at 300m with 5.56 ammunition so if you have that be advised. No new download is needed as that is already in the pack, just forgot to note it down.

• Like 1

Thanks Foxhound!

Okay after some soul-searching on the NVG Pack issue, and given I can't setup polls this will be a "Poll" post on that, so gven the amount of "likes' by say, next Friday I'll consider a pack. I know it's a bit down the road but have to make sure people see it. So if there's a shit ton of likes I'll make it happen. Planned versions are the PVS-14s and -15s, that are in the gun pack.

Voting ends on Friday, February 12th...

• Like 8

Okay after some soul-searching on the NVG Pack issue, and given I can't setup polls this will be a "Poll" post on that, so gven the amount of "likes' by say, next Friday I'll consider a pack. I know it's a bit down the road but have to make sure people see it. So if there's a shit ton of likes I'll make it happen. Planned versions are the PVS-14s and -15s, that are in the gun pack.

Voting ends on Friday, February 12th...

Like this post or the OP? 

That particular post please

Thanks for the update Eric :) Great to have the new NVG's I promised myself a break from Arma to play the Withcer3 this weekend,but now....new NVG's....hmmmm.

Lol well given it's not hard to do I'm sure by next Friday it'll be out ;)

Okay got a request for a black MCR/M320. as I may have lost my "Cool GL" or not, as I think I know where it is...  In any case I'm probably for the gun stuff doing mainly maintenance as I need to show some love to some optics, mainly the Ibex stuff to get a better look to it (hopefully anway) so not looking at much new content. I may implement the new texture system on the helos as that will save some time and coding work to a degree.

So far 7 votes for a separate NVG pack.... Still have until Friday for this post:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/160521-ericj-release-thread/page-203#entry2976870

Some RHS-AFRF IR Laser work, reworked the SMDI file for the Surefire lights and looking a bit better:

wip1514.jpg

wip1513.jpg

As well as a "545" series for the Russian 5.45mm AKs:

wip1515.jpg

Weapons pack tweaks, again a SureFire rework on the SMDI, I may also make a :"Flipped" side version for the SureFire/PEQ-15 SIDE Combo:

wip1511.jpg

And found a better metal texture so reworking some of the metal textures:

wip1512.jpg

Also making the Guided AT4 more compact:

wip1516.jpg

And opened up the front end to be a bit more realistic though I may put a small foam "Front" like the PCML (as well as others) for sealed transport):

wip1516.jpg

wip1517.jpg

wip1518.jpg

Also detailing the EOTech/Ibex system, and will also be available in a Black version:

wip1508.jpg

wip1509.jpg

wip1510.jpg

• Like 2

And some more accessory work:

wip1519.jpg

wip1520.jpg

wip1521.jpg

Made a fixed Harris Bipod (Marksman DLC only still):

wip1522.jpg

wip1523.jpg

wip1524.jpg

And went with foam caps on the end a la PCML:

wip1525.jpg

wip1526.jpg

wip1527.jpg

wip1528.jpg

Right now work is halted on the ADuke KIowas due to them being too highly detailed for the game so soon I'll at least update the Hellfire Models with his so the ones for the UH-60s look better than they are now.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the black version of the EOTech. Love the attention to detail on both.

So far seven votes for the separate pack.

Anyway, some tweaks:

Added a Black  PEQ-15/SureFire:

wip1529.jpg

Darkened the Ibex M5 Laser Module:

wip1530.jpg

A UK themed vest:

wip1531.jpg

And a tweak to the JFO Vest:

wip1532.jpg

• Like 1

Looking forward to the black version of the EOTech. Love the attention to detail on both.

Yeah I gotta get that worked on soon, been burning my eyes with this stuff first.

• Like 1

Deleted.

Sorry about this, now is legit

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3Umtb2hNU3k0ZmNhVTg/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC77
- Added an MCR/M320 (Black)
- Tweaked AT4 Guided EW round, improved lethality against most vehicles.
- Tweaked Guided AT4, removed the front end plastic to represent a non-factory sealed weapon that the original (real) AT4 is.
- Improved Ibex EOTech and Magnifier models, as well as TSS models and textures.
- Tweaked 3.5 x 35 ACOG zoom values (thanks to da12thmonkey)
- Tweaked various optic settings (thanks to da12thmonkey)
- Redesigned the Guided AT for a more compact look.
- Added non-folding Harris Bipods
- Added a Black/Green version of the SureFire/PEQ-15 SIDE models
- Changed reticule for the Guided AT4, using the TWS to allow a more wider FOV when looking for targets.
- Tweaked the mount for the Ibex/EOTech systems.
- Tweaked the shadow LOD for the Guided AT4.

• Like 1

Just a heads up but the Taliban Fighters seem to be missing the face_hub hitpoint selection in the mlod, this seems to occasionally cause crashes in certain circumstances

Thanks a lot! Just one question, your HK416 SF60 doesnt show the 60 round mag for me. Any ideas what might cause that (since the rest of your mod works flawless)

Just a heads up but the Taliban Fighters seem to be missing the face_hub hitpoint selection in the mlod, this seems to occasionally cause crashes in certain circumstances

Good catch, will fix, thanks!

Thank you very much. :D

No problem!

Thanks a lot! Just one question, your HK416 SF60 doesnt show the 60 round mag for me. Any ideas what might cause that (since the rest of your mod works flawless)

Looks good to me as SureFire made a 60-round coffin mag so I'm seeing it just fine. It really looks like a bloated 30-rond magazine...

And thanks Foxhound!