Also a Multicam textured (looks more like a civilian woodland pattern honestly) M14 as an additional weapon:

wip1483.jpg

TF Black Marksman unit:

wip1484.jpg

wip1485.jpg

I've been using the general weapon configuration on various public servers and honestly with Mk316 ammo from Spartan0536 it's perhaps the best weapon combo I have ever used, as I rack up the kills fairly well.

Thanks man, but usually I just keep it to shots as I don't feel like breaking it down in the readme.

Thanks! After some more testing (I go there to have fun due to the cool people and to have some fun too) on the Warhorse server things are shaping up, so maybe early next weekish I can get a new version out.

>deleted<

Okay now that I got it right:

Fixed HK416 stock area:

TopicHeader.jpg

And more of a vanity tag, given I was a JFO in the Army:

wip1486.jpg

Thanks! After some more testing (I go there to have fun due to the cool people and to have some fun too) on the Warhorse server things are shaping up, so maybe early next weekish I can get a new version out.

Looking forward to it-Eric since your pack has totally changed the way NVG's are portrayed in Arma with a new effect etc, would you consider releasing them as a seperate addon? Something like "EricJ's enhanced NVG realism pack" or something :)

I think a lot of people don't even realise that it is in your pack-I only found it by accident looking through the arsenal and I love it.

I like to see a Sig Sauer P-xxxx   latest model,it looks futuristic .Thanks.

Could we get these guns,no loaded magazine,when we choose it? Then you load it..

Could we get these guns,no loaded magazine,when we choose it? Then you load it..

I think thats a quirk of the Arsenal itself, and not something addon makers can code. The Arsenal automatically gives the user a magazine in the weapon, as well as several of those same magazines in their kit (if they have room).

have you thought about tackling a Sig 516 CQB mate?

I did this for -mastermind-, and his crew, a SIG MCX:

wip832.jpg

Looking forward to it-Eric since your pack has totally changed the way NVG's are portrayed in Arma with a new effect etc, would you consider releasing them as a seperate addon? Something like "EricJ's enhanced NVG realism pack" or something :)

I think a lot of people don't even realise that it is in your pack-I only found it by accident looking through the arsenal and I love it.

I talked with Warlord554 about a related issue back then, but I'm sure that he won't have a problem as their from the SOCMOD team.

I like to see a Sig Sauer P-xxxx   latest model,it looks futuristic .Thanks.

As Jackal325 pointed out the game automatically loads magazines. What you can do is in Arsenal get your loadout set, then click on "TRY", then unload your mags from your weapons and then re-save your loadouts without a magazine loaded. That's what I do for my Arsenal and VAS loadouts as I don't want to AD (Accidentally Discharge) when loading my gear. Besides for that to work as you wish I'd have to not specify magazines, which would defeat the purpose. And besides it's a hardcoded feature so.... No.

I talked with Warlord554 about a related issue back then, but I'm sure that he won't have a problem as their from the SOCMOD team.

They are from SOCMOD?I didn't realise that. They would make a cool little separate addon.

Bad ass.  What's a JFO?

According to wikipedia it means "Joint Fires Observer" "The JFO  are trained to call in indirect suface fires and Naval suface fire support,attack aviation close combat attack, and AC-130 calls for fire. And it seems they also give info and coordinates to JTAC's for calling in CAS.

• Like 1

You're welcome EricK. :D

:)

EricJ do you have any future plans of doing a hk416 with geissele rail?

Not really.

They are from SOCMOD?I didn't realise that. They would make a cool little separate addon.

The person who's hooking me up is Warlord554 and more than likely it may, or may not, be released in the new version as I have no visibility on what they're including or not, so you'll have to ask them. Warlord554 is simply hooking me up, nothing more.

:)

The person who's hooking me up is Warlord554 and more than likely it may, or may not, be released in the new version as I have no visibility on what they're including or not, so you'll have to ask them. Warlord554 is simply hooking me up, nothing more.

I see.But who is responsible for the effect already in your pack now-from the PVS-14? Is that Warlord as well?

The PVS-15 effect was modded for the PVS-14 effect, so essentially yes, and no.

Decided to make a magnifier for the EOTechs:

wip1487.jpg

More work. It's not going to be very complex:

wip1488.jpg

wip1489.jpg

Also the TF Black units will eventually have this setup, of course MRT capable.

More work:

wip1490.jpg

• Like 1

Initial texture:

wip1491.jpg

I got a request for an MCR/GL combo and for now I will do an MCR/M320 combo. The nifty cool one I had in mind may come back but the M320 would be a good stand in for now, until the Nifty Cool one (like an OICW can be implemented given I need to give that weapon some TLC (or a lot more) and so on.

Managed to get a good build (still very much WIP) and a short video of it: