Okay for TF Black it's going to be very simple:

Rifleman unit

Medic Unit

JTAC

Marksman/Sniper

So overall they'll be generally armed the same and keeping it simple, so I may make it a Team sized element or something else given I prefer to model it on a Delta framework, so may be:

2 x Rifleman

1 x Medic

1 x JTAC

1 x Marksman

Given I'm keeping TF Black fairly Generic I think it's safe to say I won't ruffle too many feathers.

Decided to revamp the Multicam textures, and found a good swatch on the Project Reality Forums:

wip1452.jpg

As you can see the Vests are going to be redone, as well as the helmets too later on.

• Like 1

And more gear tweaks, to include the radio ruck:

wip1453.jpg

wip1454.jpg

• Like 1

More tweaks and work:

wip1455.jpg

TF Black Rifleman Kitbag Contents as well as added Oakleys to the facewear:

wip1456.jpg

And a tan SureFire (one made separate as well:

wip1457.jpg

• Like 2

Kitbag re-texture WIP:

wip1458.jpg

And after some hours of messing with Photoshop....  I think it's good as I'm getting tired of looking at them:

wip1459.jpg

wip1460.jpg

Thanks guys!

And in "natural" light:

wip1461.jpg

Also tweaked the Glock Multicam textures (WIP for now given it's not an in-game render):

wip1462.jpg

Also was playing on my server and noticed some discrepancies with the Titan-D and tweaking the models a bit:

wip1463.jpg

• Like 2

And a WIP hand stop for the non-firing hand:

wip1464.jpg

Also it was brought up on Steam about an AA version of the AT4 Guided, and.... I'm not too keen on that idea given the "unrealistic realism" I have for that weapon system. For all intents and purposes it's strictly an AT missile system, and nothing more. I may do a Disposable Titan AA system like the Titan-Ds but that's about it. I have considered it given I play Invade and Annex online but when the targeted helo is stationary and your breath isn't bouncing the optic everywhere, you can shoot a helo that way.

Some Fashion:

wip1466.jpg

wip1467.jpg

wip1468.jpg

About the end of next week (or sooner, depending on how I feel) I should be uploading a new version).

TF Black JTAC and contents, though I may reduce it down to only one extra Designator Battery and add some more mags, or other gear, but overall typical loadout:

wip1469.jpg

wip1470.jpg

wip1471.jpg

Glock 45CL/MHS/MHS9 Multicam retexture:

wip1472.jpg

And the Titan AA-D, a simple AA version of the Titan-D:

wip1473.jpg

wip1474.jpg

Glock looks badass, i see it has a picatinny rail, will it be able to mount an 100% appropriate sight? Such as the ACOG 

No, it has a limited set due to reality really (though some have used a small EOTech) given that ballistics for .45 get weird past 100m in-game. So it's limited to reflex sights, though I may add the Mk17 but realistically an ACOG is a bit much for a pistol.

• Like 1

Doing some Guided AT4 redesign, removed the clunky sight apparatus that I had made, and replaced it with a more compact Ibex TSS sight, which will instead have Normal and Thermal sighting options (the reticule will stay the same though) and a customary reflex sight (various times on the TF Warhorse Public Server it's come in real handy when playing Invade and Annex). I removed the scope accessory rail and kept the Light/Laser mount instead.

Loaded:

wip1475.jpg

Unloaded/Fired:

wip1476.jpg

And some Ibex TSS tweaking:

wip1477.jpg

Here's a short video of the new Guided AT4 and some enhancements gained from some server expeience:

It should be noted that the backblast is non-damaging and if I can provide a simple smoke effect (like the real AT4 CS) then I'll probably swap it out for that.

And another HK416 variant, a CTR stocked verson called the "HK416 SOPMOD" with a requisite "Desert" colored version for TF Black. I've been putting off in doing a 14.5 inch version (maybe this or next release) but not sure yet:

wip1479.jpg

• Like 1

And in-game:

TopicHeader.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like you finally got the hang of smooth/sharp edges. The 416 looks great.

Thanks, yeah I finally sharpened the end of the stock and it needed it (as well as the other CTR stocks).

TF Black Medic Unit:

wip1480.jpg

wip1481.jpg

wip1482.jpg

• Like 1