I've been getting various comments and suggestions either here on my topic or on other topics, or forums. So here's a rough guide to how I determine to change or add things:

"I don't like this" (and it's one or a few people = Not going to motivate me, but it's duly noted

"I think you should do this and only this to 'enhance' the game" (Or telling me how to run my mod) = Yeah no thanks, I'm the mod author so I'll do as I see fit to satisfy as many people as possible.

"I'll berate Eric about a single thing I don't like (as in one person) because persistence pays off" = Not going to happen, you can kindly pester somebody else, and continued activity when told I don't appreciate starts to turn into abject harassment. No thanks.

"Mod is CTDing my Game": I'll fix it for sure, as some of you have seen. Do me a favor and describe what mods you're running, and so on, that way I can see for myself, and 9 times out of 10 it was my fault, so I'll fix and reupload.

"I don't like these sights how they look"" = Duly noted, but I really don't care about that kind of opinion. While they're not very hiqh quality models got it, overall I try and to my best to get them as accurate as possible. So if you don't like a particular style, well, either request or find another mod.

A lot of you players tend to think that your opinion matters and I should jump on a request like flies on shit. Fact is that if it's brought up continuously and I keep saying No, then well, I'm not interested in doing some things, I just don't have to and don't want to. Part of the mod is some personal things as well as what players are looking for. Again I can listen to your suggestion, but given that other than various donations, I do all the work so that gives me a lot of leeway in saying Yes or No to a request. I can understand if I break your heart if I do say No, but I don't get any reimbursement for my time and effort I put into my work. If you feel the need to complain about it I'll do my best to ignore it, as the main thing people seem to not understand is that I can listen to you, but I make the final decision, not you, to include it. Just thought I'd post this given I tend to see how people act.

Can imagine that it's annoying when it happens over and over.. thanks again for your mods and your replies to my questions!

The problem with doing some skins in A3 is that they are "optimized" for MP and not so much SP, which boggles the mind as I've flown the A-10C in DCS and no hiccup online at all. So that means a lot of the textures are "mirrored" and one reason I don't invest much time into A3 as far as skinning. If I could I would and can probably add an alpha "decal" to do so, but haven't been much motivated to.

And no problem GrooveDJ

• Like 1

WIP TF Black units, originally they were going to be TF 343 but went with TF Black instead. Pretty standard cookie cutter SOF dudes:

wip1448.jpg

And a more refined look, the bandanna around his neck is from the UNSUNG mod (seems to randomly put it on everybody) but have to resize the PVS-15s (courtesy of Warlord554):

wip1449.jpg

And a more refined look, the bandanna around his neck is from the UNSUNG mod (seems to randomly put it on everybody) but have to resize the PVS-15s (courtesy of Warlord554):

wip1449.jpg

So who's Weapon mod is taht  LOL nvm I am tired so sorry Eric aha

It's mine, using some pre-set weapons to outfit them better.

PVS-15 resize WIP, I have to re-watch :Lone Survivor but they seem okay so far:

wip1450.jpg

Dear EricJ

I just tested your addon UH-60 A3 and i found some bugs and glitches.

M5lKtY5.jpg

This glitch is in MH-60S (Transport)

p0YiTAO.jpg

AI and Players does not detect pylons like a objects in all MH versions.

iwf6PXv.jpg

In all UH versions pilot has incomplete HUD.

To compare this is pilot HUD from MH versions:

bVkwhf2.jpg

And perhaps it is not a glitch or bug but.... are you going to improve detal level of DAGR pylons? Now it is not looks very well :/

crsacEx.jpg

At the end the most important thing...

All your models are not working with Advance Flight Model... Are you going to fix it?

Thanks for this addon ;)

Dear EricJ

I just tested your addon UH-60 A3 and i found some bugs and glitches.

M5lKtY5.jpg

This glitch is in MH-60S (Transport)

p0YiTAO.jpg

AI and Players does not detect pylons like a objects in all MH versions.

iwf6PXv.jpg

In all UH versions pilot has incomplete HUD.

To compare this is pilot HUD from MH versions:

bVkwhf2.jpg

And perhaps it is not a glitch or bug but.... are you going to improve detal level of DAGR pylons? Now it is not looks very well :/

crsacEx.jpg

At the end the most important thing...

All your models are not working with Advance Flight Model... Are you going to fix it?

Thanks for this addon ;)

Image 1: Easy fix

Image 2: I'll see what I can do but not a real priority.

Image 3: I'll see about that

Image 5: http://feedback.arma3.com/login_page.php The DAGR rockets use a BIS proxy, so I have no control over their modelling department

IT should work with Advanced Flight Model, as the xml is in there and so on. The wheels don't seem to want to work as far as moving. Besides I dislike the AFM anyway so I don't spend much time looking at it.

Hey is my stuff supposed to look like this with these settings?(your weapons lol) ?id=608253236?id=608253188?id=608253160?id=608252752?id=608252703

Yeah and?

IT should work with Advanced Flight Model, as the xml is in there and so on. The wheels don't seem to want to work as far as moving. Besides I dislike the AFM anyway so I don't spend much time looking at it.

A lot of Heli addons in A3 are available with AFM, so i propose you to copy AFM model from vanilia UH-80 if it is possible. 

I think that innovate this addon about AFM should made your job more attractive on A3 addons scene, so don't turn away from this. ;)

Well it was implemented and I have no desire to mimic the UH-80, which is a different aircraft, so No, I will not. And apparently you missed the post that I still have final say in the direction of the mod, because I'm like, the author of the mod.

• Like 1

Gotcha, yeah I know the real M16A4 has the front sight post and all that jazz but this is a modification of a custom request, and frankly much better than the original Colt design. Given that games don't blur as in real life it allows a more unrestricted view overall.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3Umtc1QtNlZRT2N6MVk/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 Pack A3 RC15
- Fixed textures on the Navy aircraft.
- UH models no longer have a HUD.

And tweaked a bit more (already fixed the missing texture in the next build):

wip1451.jpg

And the custom view courtesy of Warlord554:

• Like 3

Thanks Foxhound!

And the custom view courtesy of Warlord554:

You added more nvg stuff! I've been using your monocular for a while now-great to see the PVA-15's here too.

Is this in the most recent update?

do u notice how your 553 clips into the top rail?

I'm sure its seated fine, the whole sight itself is molded for a rail so it'll "clip" as it shows. I mean it doesn't sit flush on the rail like most other scopes so I don't see any issues with it.

You added more nvg stuff! I've been using your monocular for a while now-great to see the PVA-15's here too.

Is this in the most recent update?

No, next version they will show up.

I'm sure its seated fine, the whole sight itself is molded for a rail so it'll "clip" as it shows. I mean it doesn't sit flush on the rail like most other scopes so I don't see any issues with it.

No, next version they will show up.

Great-thanks Eric :)

No problem man.