@EricJ thanks mate your packs are increasing Arma 3 into an real Battlefield ! keep this beautiful work :)

+ Is there any chance to see mine layers on 60's 

1000w_q75.jpg

Thanks Foxhound!

I'll have to see about that sbrknight, but maybe, maybe not. And you're welcome!

Also thanks to Raspu86 in allowing me to use his ruck model:

wip1432.jpg

wip1430.jpg

wip1431.jpg

I was going for a Kitbag look as that's my favorite ruck and other than the reduced capacity to account for the radio, is equivalent for a Task Force Arrowhead radio. On that note it is TFAR compatible (but is not a mod requrement) so if you have TFAR it works as a Long Range Radio. If you don't have that mod then it's a simple "cool" looking rucksack.

• Like 1

Good looking ruck you have there Eric. Will it come in different camo patterns or just Multicam?

I'll post shots but Black, Multicam, Flecktarn, and Coyote (which is what I had, the exception being black which I made).

amazing work man. cant believe how these have grow in content. Cheers!

Thanks and thanks Kari!

Backpack work:

wip1433.jpg

wip1434.jpg

I actually fixed the grey areas in a new build so far.

wip1435.jpg

wip1436.jpg

wip1437.jpg

wip1438.jpg

Right now it's looking like the end of the week for me to get this version out.

And tweaked Black version:

wip1439.jpg

And adding some more MOLLE straps for some more detail:

wip1440.jpg

wip1441.jpg

Thanks but it's Raspu86's original design though but with some of my own tweaks.

Adding some detail to the MHS's (MHS and MHS9):

wip1442.jpg

And a fairly final look at the rucksack:

wip1443.jpg

• Like 1

I have a request, could you make the C8 carbine? Or do you feel that it is the "same" as the old M4?

Cheers for everything that you do

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtbjNKczVRa295Qlk/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC75

- Fixed some errant vertices in the ACOGs that showed in the 3D scopes.
- Added Resolution and Shadow LODs for the Ibex TSS's.
- Fixed designation for the Ibex black MRT modules
- Fixed a missing face on the HK stocks
- Adjusted the position of the HK MCR
- Removed Suppressor on the Raven PMC MAR-10
- Tweaked the Ibex TSS crosshairs
- Added LWRC CQB version, a modded version that was a custom request by -mastermind-
- Fixed the SureFire 45 ACP Suppressor, now fits correctly on the barrel.
- Titan-Ds have correct weight when loaded.
- Added a Task Force Arrowhead Radio compatible backpack, model adjusted from Raspu86. It should be noted that Task Force Arrowhead Radio is NOT a requrement to use this backapack. If you do not have that mod then the backpack will function like any other backpack. It is available in Black, Multicam, Flecktarn (German camo), and Coyote.
- Ibex TSS's can be set up for 2000m zero for longer range rifles.
- Tweaked Ibex TSS textures.

For this weekend I'm in no mood to work on the Weapons Pack (though I'll probably find something again) or the helos, a good small break is what is needed given my personal business nearly broke me off. I will be working on some more mission work and moved my mission stuff to this thread:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187413-ericj-cheap-mission-thread/

Other than that if any ideas come up (even from the community) I'll think of something but right now most mods are at a good point to just not have to work on them too much. I may think of something as I've had a few ideas but right now I'll put them on the back burner.

I have a request, could you make the C8 carbine? Or do you feel that it is the "same" as the old M4?

Cheers for everything that you do

There's a C8 SFW and CQB versions already in the pack.

Thank you! your work is much appreciated and your mod a fixed part of my setup :)  

No problem!

Thanks Foxhound!

I've been getting various comments and suggestions either here on my topic or on other topics, or forums. So here's a rough guide to how I determine to change or add things:

"I don't like this" (and it's one or a few people = Not going to motivate me, but it's duly noted

"I think you should do this and only this to 'enhance' the game" (Or telling me how to run my mod) = Yeah no thanks, I'm the mod author so I'll do as I see fit to satisfy as many people as possible.

"I'll berate Eric about a single thing I don't like (as in one person) because persistence pays off" = Not going to happen, you can kindly pester somebody else, and continued activity when told I don't appreciate starts to turn into abject harassment. No thanks.

"Mod is CTDing my Game": I'll fix it for sure, as some of you have seen. Do me a favor and describe what mods you're running, and so on, that way I can see for myself, and 9 times out of 10 it was my fault, so I'll fix and reupload.

"I don't like these sights how they look"" = Duly noted, but I really don't care about that kind of opinion. While they're not very hiqh quality models got it, overall I try and to my best to get them as accurate as possible. So if you don't like a particular style, well, either request or find another mod.

A lot of you players tend to think that your opinion matters and I should jump on a request like flies on shit. Fact is that if it's brought up continuously and I keep saying No, then well, I'm not interested in doing some things, I just don't have to and don't want to. Part of the mod is some personal things as well as what players are looking for. Again I can listen to your suggestion, but given that other than various donations, I do all the work so that gives me a lot of leeway in saying Yes or No to a request. I can understand if I break your heart if I do say No, but I don't get any reimbursement for my time and effort I put into my work. If you feel the need to complain about it I'll do my best to ignore it, as the main thing people seem to not understand is that I can listen to you, but I make the final decision, not you, to include it. Just thought I'd post this given I tend to see how people act.

• Like 3