Now that the barrels work:

wip1417.jpg

wip1418.jpg

For the rivet counters out there, yes it's not the real deal mount, and while I do like to make things accurate, this time I'm taking some Artistic License to do what I feel like doing on this particular model.

Planned versions is an M197 version with DAGR (shown) and an M197/Hellfire combo. For both versions the seats will not be there for the ammo drum, and so on. Besides it's heavy and two bubbas wouldn't probably be added anyway, so I'll clsoe the doors a bit as well.

Besides Jackal326 I meant "non-functioning" as not able to deploy/retract, as opposed to properly "seating" when the Bipod function was used.

Basic texturing as getting it setup, still needs some detailing that's for sure:

wip1419.jpg

Thanks!

Okay in this order:

UH-60 Pack

- M197/Hellfire version

Weapons Pack

- Desert Textures for the PIF since i now have a good template to work off of.

- Fixed some stray vertices already in the ACOGs, so you don't see that shit in the tube. Should have caught it but now finally fixed.

- I did an LWRC SBR for -mastermind- and may include that (9.5" barrel).

- Ibex Magnifiers. Yes I know I planned for RC74 but slipped out. Now that I have some breathing room I can work on stuff.

Thanks Foxhound!

And some more detailing:

wip1420.jpg

And textured. I'm not feeling the "do more" bug with it so far, so by the end of the week (or sooner) I should have this out.

wip1421.jpg

• Like 1

And the M197/Hellfire version:

wip1422.jpg

And working on semi-correct flare/chaff boxes for the Knighthawk:

wip1423.jpg

And this has been a personal project based on Robalo's ASDG JR config for the RHS:AFRF weapons at least (so far it's just for me) but given I figured out how to at least make "aftermarket" mounts for IR lasers (as well as the shown MRT light/laser combo). I can see about getting it approved by Robalo (since it was his original config work) if there's any interest, but it should be reminded that it's ONLY for the AFRF as I don't use the USAF portion of that mod.

wip1424.jpg

Finalizing the dispensers:

wip1425.jpg

• Like 1

Yep thanks.

And some cheap texturing on the dispensers:

wip1426.jpg

And got clearance from Robalo to upload his modded config:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtZF9GUlhwV3FVYzg/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RHS-AFRF Lasers RC1

- Added standard PEQ-15 IR lasers
- Added Black and Tan Ibex M5 Laser light combos, and optionally requires MRT Accessory Functions for the MRT switch system.

Requires:

• ASDG Joint Rails
  • RHS: AFRF

Optional Addons:

• MRT Accessory Functions

It should be noted that I cannot add bipod (as in showing the bipod) due to me not having access to the source models. Suffice to say that the work is for the RHS: AFRF addon and any requests for such a mount should be brought up to the RHS team, and not me.

Hi Eric, I just found your blackhawk pack and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Great work.

Not sure if you are working on this. But I have a few questions/requests that would make your UH-60 mod much more usable for my specific group anyway.

Are you planning on adding AFM to your blackhawks? The existing flight model from the ghosthawk would likely be sufficient if you can mirror that?

On one of the hellfire variants, the door guns seem to be stuck in the down position, I was not able to move them up.

Would you be willing to set the FFARs and other unguided rockets to the pilot fire position? Having the unguided rockets fired by the co-pilot can be problematic with desync, hellfire not so much since it's a lock on.

Target reticle on the windshield of the blackhawk or the stock in-game target reticle such as on the pawnee show up for the pilot? There are some markings on the HUD, but of course that changes position whenever you move your head so it doesn't work well as an aiming device. Right now you sort of have to guess where the rounds are going to land.

Thanks Eric.

Hi Eric, I just found your blackhawk pack and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Great work.

Not sure if you are working on this. But I have a few questions/requests that would make your UH-60 mod much more usable for my specific group anyway.

Are you planning on adding AFM to your blackhawks? The existing flight model from the ghosthawk would likely be sufficient if you can mirror that?

On one of the hellfire variants, the door guns seem to be stuck in the down position, I was not able to move them up.

Would you be willing to set the FFARs and other unguided rockets to the pilot fire position? Having the unguided rockets fired by the co-pilot can be problematic with desync, hellfire not so much since it's a lock on.

Target reticle on the windshield of the blackhawk or the stock in-game target reticle such as on the pawnee show up for the pilot? There are some markings on the HUD, but of course that changes position whenever you move your head so it doesn't work well as an aiming device. Right now you sort of have to guess where the rounds are going to land.

Thanks Eric.

I think I got the AFM settings right and no plans to mirror the Ghosthawk, as they're very much too different machines both in-game and in real life. Bear in mind I don't know the FM for the real life Ghosthawk, and even if I did wouldn't be a good idea to mirror it if you get my drift. So no.

I don't know the weapons delegation for most pilots for the armed Blackhawks as I've never been in the 160th and loathe to ask them even though it is in all reality minor. I figured since the Co-pilot has access to the FLIR he/she could see better and able to employ them better. It's not my responsibility to manage your pilots or any group's, as crew drills is beyond the scope of the mod and no plans to move weapons around.

I'll need a picture of which specific Hellfire version to fix it, I know there's not many but a screenshot of the errant bird would be appreciated.

No plans on changing the displays on the helos, as your pilot should practice and follow where the tracers are landing.

Thanks Foxhound!

Eric, I feel as if you are not taking the critique well or something. These are problems that I am trying to point out to a mod I know you put a lot of work into, fixing these things would make it better.

The Blackhawks, at least in the version that I downloaded from Armaholic yesterday, do not work with the advanced flight model at all. That is what I was talking about.

Also, not to complain here, but there is frankly no way to aim the weapons. If we are supporting infantry, it's impossible to fire close to friendlies without possibly blowing them up. There really should be some sort of reference. We can't just blankly fire at the ground and then guess where the rounds are going to land.

Hmmm:

I seem to be fairly precise with the gun using tracers during daylight. Not Sniper quality but overall not always over the place. If anything use the center of the screen (where the crosshair would go) and have you or your pilot. And you shouldn't be firing near the infantry anyway, given the dispersion of the gun, which to me seems fairly accurate given the type of weapon. So given I haven't seen the actual M230 from the Armed Blackhawks in action, I don't see how they're terribly off. The M230 is not a laser accurate weapon even on the AH-64.

Second of all, I have to accommodate for over 9,000 subscribers on Steam and who knows how many on Armaholic and PWS, so while I understand your complaint, there seems to be little complaint about accuracy of the weapons.

As for the AFM I followed the BIS Sample model. Honestly I don't fly the AFM nor particularly care for.

Looking like Saturday for the Blackhawk update.

LWRC SBR 9.5 inch weapon:

wip1427.jpg

wip1428.jpg

wip1429.jpg

It's not the same barrel-wise as the one I did for -mastermind- but it's good enough.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtRnViYklwN1F6dVU/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 RC14

RC14
- Tweaked dispersion of the M230.
- Added two new armed Knighthawk versions, one with an M197/DAGR combo, as well as an M197/Hellfire combo.