And some L85 work. I decided to extend the Grip Pod as given the engine limits (as far as I know anyway) it will either be closed or extended:

wip1400.jpg

The fuck? I never authorized him/her do to so. Fucking gamer drama....

Anyway reported it as well. Dumbass gamers....

He had at one time had both mods uploaded on Steam. Now he just has links to Armaholic.

steam_zps8cgbqor4.jpg

• Like 1

Some people are just shitnuggets. I thank them for the additional exposure but....

Is there a Remington 870 in your weapon pack EricJ?

Thanks Kari!

No stu81, there is not and no plans for one to be in there.

While I'm sure bringing up personal issues within this community isn't probably the best option, but given it affects the community to some degree:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/eric-johnson/karen-libera-smith-my-stalker/10153876794286907

https://www.facebook.com/EricJ56/media_set?set=a.10153838052014855.1073741839.768464854&type=3

The only reason I brought this up is that she may have accessed any or all information (though its fair to say it was focused on me) my TeamViewer and such, may have found her way in your phones or computers. So if you've noticed anything strange regarding me report it as you can also either to me or the local authorities. So some people may not be affected, but she can't seem to understand that yeah, I don't need this shit in my life. I have better things to do.

In other news I've discovered that my grenades somehow cause RHS RGN Impact grenades to cause a slideshow when they are thrown. So I'll sort that out as well.

Okay so far I'm not getting anywhere in troubleshooting the RHS RGN/RGO Impact Grenade issue. I've tried various combos and nothing seems to be working. I had killed one error but forgot how to do that, but still gets stutter city with their grenades. It may just be a scripting issue on their end or something entirely weird or The Universe doesn't like it. Who knows but overall I'll take a nap and maybe down the road it'll unfuck itself, or whatever. So for now it's a Known Issue.

• Like 1

There's nothing really stopping me, but given that people don't see the obvious text in front of them, I've been real hesitant. So I'll throw it up and see how it goes and go from there.

Is it just me but what obvious text(aplha maybe)?

I saw you uploaded to steam but now its not available.

It would be nice to have it on steam, if you have time and the will.

Again thanks for all you work and efforts

Sorry for the lack of response Eric, havent been at my computer since saturday morning

No problem!

No problem man, sorry about that.

Oh yeah:

- Redistribution: So far Armaholic, PWS, and occasionally Arma3.de has the authority to redistribute my mods as they're respected, and more public and they deserve the allowance given their hard work. Other modders, or even players DO NOT have permission to re-upload without permission. So to make it clear, ASK before finding some hostile comments and I will take appropriate action to get it removed. If you really like the mod and find it within yourself to enhance your reputation then I will never permit such a thing. I'm not your Stepping Stone to better greatness. If you want to be popular get off your fat ass and get to work.

Some more work:

I managed to get a custom M40 grenade (in the first half so nothing special) and also the revised LWRC sound. I've been on servers more and getting some good results with it. Note I did try a 40mm IR grenade, and so far it seemed to activate when launched, but once it hit the ground, it didn't work, so that so far isn't a good idea.

• Like 2

Giving the HK417s some tweaks:

wip1401.jpg

• Like 2

And in-game:

wip1402.jpg

• Like 2

And something I wanted to do to make a "better" PAS-18:

wip1403.jpg

To be honest I liked the handle on the PK42 from BF2142 so just added it for aesthetic's sake. Other than that it'll be fairly similar to the PAS-18.

Something I don't quite understand about arma ports, and maybe someone could explain. Simply put, I don't understand why the textures of guns look grainy or just plain bad under the highest settings in Arma 3. Is there something about all the weapons and textures in-game that I don't understand or what?

I'd like to know myself but most of the complaints should be directed towards BIS' Art Department, not me. I know it's designed to give it a "rough" feel (such as the polymer isn't as far as I know completely smooth) as far as texture (as in the real thing) so there's not much I can do.

More work, this time with a requisite backup reflex sight:

wip1404.jpg

I'd like to know myself but most of the complaints should be directed towards BIS' Art Department, not me. I know it's designed to give it a "rough" feel (such as the polymer isn't as far as I know completely smooth) as far as texture (as in the real thing) so there's not much I can do.

No no I am just wondering on why that might be, its not a criticism. I simply wanted to know 

Oh I know man and understand, so there's really not much I can do.