Thanks Foxhound and Kari!

What the hell, I planned on Saturday but realistically no reason I can't hold back since it's Christmas:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Links:

UH-60: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtaWhTZTR0eUgxaEk/view?usp=sharing

Weapons Pack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtS0JWNDFWZjlhdXc/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 Pack RC13

RC13
- Cleaned up various Geometry LODs
- Fixed some named selections so re-textures will work now properly for versions with pylons.

- Readme is squared away, less confusing and more descriptive of what's what.

EricJ Weapons Pack RC72

RC72
- Redesigned the ACOG/Ibex models slightly.
- Added a ported A2 MRAD Reflex sight, permanently set for 100m.
- Tweaked the zeros for the ACOG-Ibex sights.
- Main optic on the AT4 Guided now has a fixed 5x zoom.
- Re-scaled and redesigned the PAS-18s to be more "in line" with the BIS scaled thermal sights.
- Tweaked various optic models, added details as well as other tweaks.
- Leopold CQ\T has 1-3x magnification.
- Fixed the SF9 Silencers, now properly mount on the barrels.
- Added a revised RMR Cutsight and Streamlight TLR-2 (MRT Capable as well), from TurboSquid: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/max-ready-pistol/910287
- The Glock 17/45CL can use the RMR sight, MRD, as well  as the Yorris J2.
- Both MHS and MHS9 now can use the new RMR Sight.
- Standalone RMR sight has the proper inventory image.
- M40 HE and M40L grenades now display "M40 Offensive" for normal M40 HE grenades, while M40L displays "M40L Defensive" in the weapon status bar.
- Added a PEQ-15/Surefire Laser/light combo and is MRT capable. It should be noted it's in a "Best fit" orientation, so for most weapons it should look good enough to work. I cannot account for all weapons and if you have any issues I'd recommend the Ibex Laser/Light combo instead.
- Moved the M4 side proxies to the right side in order for the PEQ-15/SureFire combo to look right if mounted.
- Added an HK416 10.5-inch(Desert)
- Added some missing inventory image entries for the HK416 10.5-inch.
- Adjusted the memory points so when prone and using the "bipod" players won't sink into the ground.
- Added an Ibex brand Laser Light combo for rifles, also MRT capable.
- Added a TOP version of the PEQ-15s and like other items I cannot account for various weapon mods and proxy positions.
- Updated the sound for the AK-47.
- The Harris Desert bipod has a correct inventory icon.

No problem and thanks!

Does your weapon pack have a Remington870 shot gun by any chance :)

Thanks for all the requests that you facilitated Eric, Wish you a Merry Christmas, and a trouble free coming year

Does your weapon pack have a Remington870 shot gun by any chance :)

Nope, so far the only one is the AA-12. Other than the Masterkeys as well, I have on real enthusiasm for shotguns, despite the real world utility.

Thanks for all the requests that you facilitated Eric, Wish you a Merry Christmas, and a trouble free coming year

No problem, thanks and you too!

• Like 1

No problem and thanks Foxhound!

• Like 1

Great -60 Pack! Have you thought about changing the color to a more realistic olive drab like the ones that are used in RHS? Also, would you consider changing the helicopter hovering angle to be more realistic? As demonstrated in Yurapetrov's -60s from arma 2, the real hovering angle for a uh-60 is about five degrees lower on the tail end.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No there is no consideration to change texture s as my other day "job" is doing aircraft textures, to include helicopters. And besides Olive Drab has more green than the US Army blend. I'd provide a Cybermodeller link but I'm on my phone. Besides I checked the angles in Object Builder and both the static rotor and the "moving" rotor is angled as well.

Oh yeah, it should be Field, not Olive Drab given my library of colors that is used on US Army helos.

Oh and Happy New Year!

Sorry was stuck on my phone for a bit.

Some other things, for that Variable Stance Position thing there is no way within Object Builder to get it to be "thick". M1km8n helped me out considerably, but when Object Builder did it's thing it became one solid piece and not able to fire through the holes and still be "solid", etc. So for now it'll be able to be shot through (but stops grenades, go figure) and unless I can make it work better then it'll be that way.

Meh some other work:

Ported the EOTech 553 from A2:

wip1394.jpg

And restocked the M4 Custom, sort of debating whether or not to add to other versions:

wip1395.jpg

• Like 1

Anyway.

Okay so far other than the requested CTR stock on the C8 CQB I'm pretty much going to get RC73 out by Thursday. I've been putting off the helos obviously, there seems to be little motivation to do anyhing more (and have to really focus on that M197, fucking Navy had to make it difficult) or I can make it a "2035" version to make it look cooler than it is, instead of the rather weird shroud (other than to prevent the pilot being blinded by the light) I may just keep it cheap and simple, but realistic enough I guess.

Hey man i was just used one of my loadouts with one of your hand guns and your suppressor. the suppressor was off to the side of the gun. the stock bis suppressor works as it should and your flash suppressor works as it should. It seems to be just your suppressor you use for the mhs and other glock family handguns. Also used the c8 for the first time, nice gun.

M4 custom is sexy, but i prefer short barrel :P!

I agree i love the short barrel myself :)

I like the desert 416.  Pretty badass.  Downloaded mrt just so I can use your M3 scope more on the SPR :)

Blackhawks are black ;)

Thanks and sorry, you can still use the scopes without MRT, you'll have carry the other version instead of the normal switching that MRT allows.

Hey man i was just used one of my loadouts with one of your hand guns and your suppressor. the suppressor was off to the side of the gun. the stock bis suppressor works as it should and your flash suppressor works as it should. It seems to be just your suppressor you use for the mhs and other glock family handguns. Also used the c8 for the first time, nice gun.

I agree i love the short barrel myself :)

RC72 fixed that issue. I caught that and unfucked that issue. My bad on that.

I'm more of a fan of the 416 than the C8 but game-wise it's just a matter of appearance given that they "have the same barrel", etc.  I usually stick with the M27 or M4 as I get better ballistics but even then the 416 works fairly good too.

Ahhh alright man. I figured you had caught it but thought it doesn't hurt to mention it. My goto has been the m4a1 cbr that you made. Just love the way the gun feels. But i agree it felt like i had better damage at range with the m4a1 than the c8, however it did seem like the c8 had better more manageable recoil. I should give one of your 416 a shot tho. I'll do that tonight when i test one of my warlords missions.

No worries man. I was shooting the M4 Custom (Desert) and overall it had a nice feel to it as it felt very natural so I must have done something right I guess and yeah it's just right, so I figure 15 years or so was worth something ;).  Well the C8 SFW has a 16" barrel so it uses the Masada ammo, so it is what it is. The CQB and M4A1 CQB use the same ammo, so same performance with Spartan0536 or even BIS ammo. Overall though I stick with Mk262 overall as a regular load. At first I used the Mk318 but I don't like prolonged firefights ;)

Also since this has been on the mind with the MRT gear. For right now I'm just doing the regular sights and that's about it as far as the reflex sights. I may make an Ibex Magnifier (not a bad idea) but overall optics with Magnifiers is a low priority if anybody is inquiring (I do have the sample from da12thMonkey). Honestly Alwarren does some good work even though I'm an ACOG shooter now so I have little interest in his optics. But until then stick with that if you want a magnified reflex sight.