New Steam Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574205525

Apparently its not fully uploading for some odd reason, as I thought it was at first my connection, but now its Steam or Publisher. I brought up the issue. Until then the Armaholic version is the legit working one.

Some work for now:

wip1374.jpg

wip1375.jpg

wip1376.jpg

• Like 1

Oh yeah one more thing, any site that is selling my mod be advised I never agreed to it. Given I'm restricted by two EULAs I felt it best to warn people that it's not authorized, and wont' sanction any site or server to do so. If there happens to be a server doing so please do me a favor and don't report it to me as I'll simply tell the moderators and so on. It's simply faster to contact them or BIS about it, and that comes with any mod that comes from here, as they're supposed to be free and should be as such.

Granted I wouldn't mind a donation or two but overall if I can't charge, neither can anybody else.

Also as a "bonus" a the A2 Glock 17. It will have HIddenselections available but no real plans to make any color versions.

wip1377.jpg

And a basic video:

Hey eric i updated the steam version and got this error code. Doesn't affect gameplay or anything. just thought i'd pass it on

D3s499Fl.jpg

Hmmm.... it's good, maybe part of the ~200MB that's missing then.

I fixed it. Some how steam unsubscribed me from your weapons pack, once i re-subscribed and downloaded it, everything worked. The strange part was your guns were still showing up in arsenal even tho your mod wasn't listed in the launchers mod list.

I'll post that fix on the steam page then, sounds like good advice.

Even then I don't use the Launcher anyway, as it's just not jiving with me.

Hey man. my missions seems to be missing u100_gear when i load them. I guess its a renaming issue.

It could be that issue via the Steam download. So maybe trying gobi42's method as for some reason the download is short ~200MB or so and that PBO ("u100_gear") is that missing part. Publisher has been very weird as of late as well as Steam so if it comes down to it, use the Armaholic version until this issue is resolved. If gobi42's method didn't work then there's not much I can do other than tell Steam.

Okay back at it, a tricked out Glock 17:

wip1378.jpg

And slowly working on the M230/DAGR version of the Khighthawk:

wip1379.jpg

For right now as I work on it there will be no capability to have bubbas in the back, so unless otherwise told (by a real knowledgeable person, not somebody "who knows") it'll technically be a USN version of the US Army version.

• Like 2

Given the size of the M3LR/TI sight I broke down and made it one condensed sight. I'll keep the M3LR one but may just remove it as the "PAS-18" is more or less what the M3LR/Thermal Sight is. It'd cut down on model work and also planning on using the PAS-18 (Fictional as far as I know anyway) instead. Also worked on a Desert version of the M3LR and pretty much will go with that, as well as a desertish texture for the PAS-18 as well.  Also a short video showing the PAS-18's accuracy, which is just like the M3LR/TI sight:

And a final look at the "PAS-18", and naturally threw an Ibex reflex sight on it:

wip1380.jpg

As far as the helos go I'll have to completely redo the gun as it was confirmed that the M230 is not used, but a rather interesting variant of the M197 so that will have to be scratchbuilt later on.

M3LR Desert:

wip1381.jpg

And the "PAS-18" Desert tone version, the "normal" version is the same color is in the previous video:

wip1382.jpg

As for everything else I'll shoot for (no pun intended) this Friday for the guns, and I'll get to the helos after Christmas, so like around the 27th I'll get back in it. If you can't understand Simple English that means don't bother me until the 27th  after this Friday, about inane issues that come up. It can wait, the world is still going to have a 24-hour rotation, and will continue to orbit the Sun for 365 days. Thank you.

Did some mucking around and working on a basic shooting stance position. So far it's very basic and trying to work on penetration to stop bullets, but overall given the materials it's a work in progress:

wip1383.jpg

wip1384.jpg

• Like 2

Got the basic geometry down, but getting no love from the Fire Geometry (bullets still go through it) and  very basic texturing showing the holes at least:

• Like 1

Okay after hopefully putting my cyberstalker to rest:

- After the 27th I will look at the MRT Light/Laser combo

- M197 for the Armed Knighthawk.

Tomorrow RC71 will be available and then a slight break, meaning don't bother me. And if you need an explanation contact a moderator and they will tell you what kind of concept that is.

• Like 4

Okay after hopefully putting my cyberstalker to rest:

- After the 27th I will look at the MRT Light/Laser combo

- M197 for the Armed Knighthawk.

Tomorrow RC71 will be available and then a slight break, meaning don't bother me. And if you need an explanation contact a moderator and they will tell you what kind of concept that is.

Right on! And I will keep my mouth shut :P

Thanks ;)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtS2p3RlVPTEEtREU/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC71
- Improved various parts on the ACOGs
- C8s now shoot Safe, Semi, and Full Auto
- Zoom on the optic for the Guided AT4 was set for a fixed 4x zoom and zoom was reduced for the Ibex reflex sight.
- Added the A2 Glock 17 as a port. Hiddenselections are enabled but no other color variations will be done for it.
- Added 9mm specific SureFire silencers/suppressors in Black and Tan for the 9mm Glocks and of course setup for JM if needed.
- Removed the M3LR/TI scope
- Added a "PAS-18 Sniper TI Scope" that is the M3LR/TI now (with better functionality), it's fictional and designed for that specific role. It has the same functions as the AMS scope. Also available in a Desert Version
- Added a Desert colored M3LR and M3LR/PVS22 combo, both MRT capable.
- Increased maneuverability of the M136 Guided missiles.
- Tweaked AKM Rvmats
- Fixed ACOG Ibex transition modes.
- Added a Veriable Shooting Position that allows players to practice as in real life. Unfortunately due to lack of knowledge the Fire Geometry doesn't work as it should, so players can shoot through the solid geometries for now. It can be found in Empty>Objects(Training) in the Editor.
- Finally removed all Sting references for the Taliban RPG gunners.
- Fixed IAR rear ironsight geometries.
- Cleaned up HK416, HK615, and HK418 models.

See you all after the 27th, have a Merry Christmas!