Thanks!

Here/s a short video of the Glock MHS9CL. Sound is WIP, or a good stand-in for a better sound.

C8 CQB in-game:

wip1367.jpg

Cleaned up the ACOG crosshair:

wip1368.jpg

And a black version of the M14 EBR Mod 0:

wip1369.jpg

• Like 2

No problem man.

And some ACOG work, gave the small dot for the iron sight some tritium for night shooting:

wip1370.jpg

And a more accurate (no pun intended....) 3.5 x 35 reticule. So far it's zeroed for up to 1000m (I checked, though need to verify other ranges) but overall this is the 2D version, and the 3D version is the one I'm calibrating:

wip1371.jpg

Okay I finally got the ACOG reticule squared away. Be advised I optimized it for the M27 IAR firing Mk318 as the video shows. It should be noted that BIS ammo shows the same performance as the SOST as well as Mk262 having a higher drop at 1000 meters. Again this is more noticeable (Mk262) than any other ammunition at that range and frankly I'm happy where it's at. I used the 240 to show how it works even with 7.62 and not too interested in making a specific "MG" version (unless there is some interest in that then I'll see what I can do). I know there is slight variation but the first part is to show that even with 7.62 it's pretty much on the money, only at longer ranges you have to reduce it 100 meters (use the 900m position instead of the 10 mark) but then again the 240 is nowhere near a sniper rifle anyway, so just something to know right now. Needless to say the second half is the IAR portion and shows the optimized reticule for the Mk318 and how the BDC works in-game.

• Like 1

And some improvement on the Ultimax barrels.

wip1372.jpg

Just in the nick of time.... taumargin sent me a couple sounds for a good, actual sound of an Actual Glock and here it is in-game:

BTW ss9 due to your lack of experience and poor guidance please refrain from offering any kind of help, thanks!

• Like 1

2 errors found in your Taliban Fighers mod when used without any of your other mods.

1. Bad vehicle type B_FieldPack_PIFLMG

This one comes from "TBan_Recruit3", backpack defined is "B_FieldPack_PIFLMG" (not vanilla).

2. Taliban Technical's crew defined is "PIF_Soldier" (not vanilla).

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the report :)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtQVMtdjIyc2NicHM/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taliban Fighters RC14

- Removed weapons pack entries

By the by, couldn't get the missions to work as a single PBO, so for now the Steam missions will remain on Steam. When I figure out how to get it working, I'll add that as well.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmteEljZndndUhuOE0/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC70
- Cleaned up various models
- PKM and SVDs now have Fire Geometry LODs
- Added Diemaco C8 CQB version
- Tweaked various textures
- Finalized the ACOG-Ibex models and also available in 2D versions
- Ultimax_co.pac renamed to Ultimax_co.paa, readme is updated to reflect the change.
- Shadow LOD of the Model 727 is fixed, carrying handle no longer disappears when mounting an optic.
- Added Glock MHS9CL, a 9mm version of the Glock MHS, and has Safe,Semi, and Full-Auto modes and fires from a 16-round magazine.
- The basic Glock MHS9CL is available in Green, Tan, Multicam, and Black. Like the other weapons it is also setup for hiddenselections, check the readme.
- Tweaked accuracy of the Glock45CL and MHS and made the front sight easier to see during daytime.
- Removed SureFire LMG versions, due to duplication of models and game-wise doesn't make a difference.
- Suppressors are tuned to be more accurate than BIS original values, making suppressed weapons slightly more accurate
- Glock 45CLs and MHSs no longer have a burst feature, only have Safe and Semi modes of fire.
- Added a 9mm specific Flash Suppressor useable through JM (or config) with both pistols and submachineguns
- Tweaked mapping on the M40 grenades, improved some areas and textures.
- Body armor updated for 1.54 (thanks giallustio).
- Removed "iron sight" on the AT4 Guided, replaced it with a reflex sight as well as tweaking the models more.
- Added a M3LR/Thermal Imager, also MRT capable. It's a modified PAS-13 from A2 and only is set for White Hot.
- Added a Tan SF45 (also new name for the silencer) and darkened the Tan overall for all Tan Suppressors, as it was too bright.
- Tweaked pistol ranges, AI can no longer fire farther than 100m (all pistols).
- Tweaked textures on the Ultimaxes, as well as model tweaks.
- Added an ACOG TA31 and Tan, also available in 2D versions as well.
- Added a 2D version for the ACOG 3.5x35 Tan
- Added a M14 EBR Mod 0 (Black)
- Tweaked all 3D ACOG models
- Tweaked zoom levels on ACOGs
- 3.5x35 ACOGs now has the correct issued reticule. It should be noted it's optimized for the Mk318 SOST fired from the M27 IAR and with various weapons there will be varied performance.
- M3LRs are now set for 1000m max zero

Also updated Readme: http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/Ultimax100readme.pdf

• Like 2

Given that you haven't done any mod work, NVGoggles is needed as that's what it inherits from. Otherwise they won't work. Thanks.

Besides I ran RC70 with just the mod and CBA, and no issues whatsoever.

And speaking of issues:

I've been getting a lot of complaints when my mod is used with the Arma 3 Launcher that comes with the game. I don't use this method so I don't see any issues as of yet when I get the reports. I'm not saying it's not out there, but if your game is crashing when resuming any missions, Instead of using the Launcher I go through the game itself, i.e. Configure/Expansions and Enable or Disable as needed. Restart the game and things will or should work fine as I've resumed various saved games and haven't had any CTDs or anything related. I also don't have anything to do with the Launcher so if you have issues, contact BIS if that comes up or use the method described.

Anyway, RC71 is looking to be more of another maintenance update, as I'm looking to further tweak things so I'm really not looking for requests at the moment.

Tomorrow or Sunday I'll get working on an M230/DAGR, and M230/Hellfire version of the Armed Knighthawk.

Tomorrow or Sunday I'll get working on an M230/DAGR, and M230/Hellfire version of the Armed Knighthawk.

Eric, only in the interest of correct nomenclature...  The guided rockets for the Knighthawk should be called "APKWS".  The DAGR system (as well as LOGIR) was passed up for APKWS.

Thanks Foxhound!

I hear you man but I'm going with the A3 nomenclature (could always rename it though) but overall I just go with it since most of the players are more familiar with DAGR.

any chance that you will create your very own Peq 15/ Surefire combo, similar to the one on RHS but properly fitted to your HK416 ect.?

• Like 1

I can do as such but I have to get the MRT system functioning (or take another look at it) as I approached Warlord554 on the issue but he's a busy man in real life so maybe as I haven't gotten it working in the past so I dropped it. I can see since this is not an intensive update.

Speaking of fixes so far:

- Redid the bolts on the ACOGs, was looking at them and made them more detailed, i.e. rounder as the phrase "They look like shit" came to my mind.

- Modified the zoom on the AT4 Guided, which is set for a fixed 4x magnification and the Ibex reduced in magnification as relooking at it the Ibex had better magnification than the frakking sight.

- Pulled the memory point for the 3D TA31 ACOGs a bit back as getting in the prone in some places with the bipod some 3D geometry would get in the way.

Given that you haven't done any mod work, NVGoggles is needed as that's what it inherits from. Otherwise they won't work. Thanks.

Besides I ran RC70 with just the mod and CBA, and no issues whatsoever.

Hi

I also have to report the NVGoggles issue. Whenever I load a savegame my nvgoggles do not work. Related to u100.pbo

Thank you!

Okay I'll see what the issue is then, thanks!

Okay checked it and it's not an additional "class NVGoggles" but it was Steam not uploading all four files that the mod was supposed to be uploading. So the main issue was that the separate PBO (laws of the universe) that had the NVG config and models, and other sorts wasn't uploading. I re-uploaded it and verified the file size and it matches what it should be.

EDIT: So far it seems to be Steam and not me, I'd recommend holding off until this issue can be fixed.