Maybe they updated the hitpoints in the uniform model. In my tests they don't have any vest, so i can't really spot any other bugs and i can't check my self the p3d

There was no change to the mod when 1.54 came out (or I would have posted something already), so any issues is because of the patch, and not because of any changes to the mod. In any case I'm shooting them fine. Sometimes I'm shooting them fine with one shot, two, or around four to five. So you're just grasping at straws at this point.

It's for sure because of the patch and i'm not grasping any straws really, just reporting.

I got another missing rpg proxy and imho 4/5 shots are a bit too much, but it's okay!

Thank you anyway!

Unfortunately I don't control the damage modeling system that BIS uses, so it's been fixed and therefore nothing I can do anymore anyway, will look into the RPG error.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtMGUzMG43bnh2bEU/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taliban Fighters RC12

- Removed another A2 proxy.

No I'm not back into modding, leave me alone until the 7th

That was kinda what I figured, EJ, weird how you don't hear the snap anymore.  Sounds terrible.  Dammit, why does BIS always have to "fix" what isn't broken?

It's just how shit rolls, sometimes one tweak affects things somewhere else. It's nothing new with complex games.... sort of, as A3 isn't complex but it's a given with games with a lot of features.

Speaking of bugs, 1.54 did introduce a new one. When using an IR pointer on a pistol, it automatically goes to the rifle (If the rifle has one), so that's an issue that I'm not sure how to solve, and if not, well gonna have to deal with it. So far taclights are unaffected if used on a pistol or rifle (and if both have them mounted).

But stuff to worry about on the 7th.

Thanks Foxhound!

Given the limitations of recording sound on a "home camera" and the compression that YT does to sound (and video), that video is actually pretty good.  That's probably the most accurate sound capture of the difference (maybe not the actual sound, although not bad) of suppressed versus unsuppressed firing out of an AR. 

Given that they're actual recordings of actual SureFire suppressors, there will be no change,

I checked out the SPR under 1.54 and it's not changed very much. Seriously do I have to define Leave Me Alone? or do I need to bring a moderator in here to define it for you?

No I'm not back into modding, leave me alone until the 7th

Additionally constantly harassing me about the same subject isn't going to affect any change. It's still good, and therefore I'm not going to fuck with it. Have a nice day.

EricJ 

Sucks that people aren't leaving you alone. You have my condolences. If I was a modder and people were begging me to do stuff when I said that I'm taking a break, I would have the same reaction as you. I love your guns. And this is NOT me begging or asking you to update or fix anything, I'm just notifying you(in case no one has yet) that the 1.54 Update broke every armor mod.

If I knew how to fix it for the new configs, I would offer to do that for you for your armor mods.

Lauren "Dory" Tyler

You'd figure that out but this community? Fat chance, they demand respect but get none in return nor for the most part deserve any when you'd like some peace and quiet but can't add 2 and 2 to get 4. Or that they feel that they're So Important that they have to let me know, when I don't feel like bothering and want to be (imagine that) left alone.

giallustio PM'd me a link for the new armor values (thanks for that by the way) and how to set them up, and I have updated them (couldn't help it really) so RC70 will have the updated armor values as per the 1.54 patch. I also adjusted the Taliban armor values so that'll be the first thing I upload on the 7th.

hej EricJ

I've noticed an error when using your mod in specific setup. Error says:

No entry 'config.bin/CfgGlasses.NVGoggles'

I searched for the reason and found out that in /u100/items/config.cpp, line 155 you include external class reference NVGoggles which is not needed and causes the warning message.

It'll be fixed by roughly next week, thanks!

Okay first things first:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtLVRpRXlzdjBmS2c/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taliban Fighters RC13

- - Uniform armor updated for 1.54 (thanks giallustio).

Got a request for an older model ACOG and I found one on my hard drive. I think it's either Jackal326's or Frandsen's, so not sure at the moment who to credit yet anyway. I spent some time yesterday and got it already setup as a 3D optic, and here's a video showing the zero of it:

Needless to say a 2D version is in the works as well as a Tan version.

- Also I re-chambered the Glock MHS into a 9mm version, and gave it a selective fire capability, such as Safe, Semi, and Full Auto given that it was more realistic to have it set for 9mm instead of .45ACP. Consequently the 45CL/MHS will have only Safe and Semi modes as a balance. For right now the "Glock MHS9CL" has a 16-round magazine. May change it down the road to a 30-round magazine, not sure yet. I also made a 9mm specific flash suppressor as an added bonus.

- Body armor is already adjusted for 1.54, so given the fact that RC70 is nearly complete anyway I may release at the end of the week, as apparently gameplay helps you find other issues (along with not being bothered about inane issues) and create some more things for the pack, so this is a good start to things.

- Sounds will not be changed. It's not my fault 1.54 broke some shit, so if you continue to have issues, don't bitch at me about it, talk to BIS about it.

- The Diemaco C8 CQB version is started, but I'm sure rubberman won't mind if I simply shortened the barrel and kept the SFW irons on it, as really they work, and not broken, so I won't "fix" it.

Some other things I tweaked and added during my "break":

Setting the laser mount before on the Guided AT4:

wip1352.jpg

wip1353.jpg

Generic Ibex Pistol Light:

wip1354.jpg

wip1355.jpg

I've had issues seeing the front sight post on the MHS's and so I added a non-lighted green texture on the front sight post, helps see it better during the daytime:

wip1356.jpg

Added a Tan .45ACP Suppressor as well as darkened the color a bit:

wip1357.jpg

Also added an MRT capable M3LR and a modded PAS13 from A2:

wip1358.jpg

wip1359.jpg

Tweaked the Ultimax rails, gave it some TLC:

wip1361.jpg

Finalized the ACOG/Ibex combo:

wip1362.jpg

Trying to get a better metal texture on the Ultimaxes:

wip1363.jpg

And the ACOG TA31:

wip1364.jpg

• Like 1

- The Diemaco C8 CQB version is started, but I'm sure rubberman won't mind if I simply shortened the barrel and kept the SFW irons on it, as really they work, and not broken, so I won't "fix" it.

I don't mind it :)! I'M just thankful for your work :)!

• Like 1

I don't mind it :)! I'M just thankful for your work :)!

Cool :)

Also thanks Foxhound and Kari!

• Like 1