And fixed... Frankly giallustio I do appreciate the offer but as said, I don't want to get into a situation where I have to do configs for players as I don't have the inclination to do so. They can learn how to do it on their own time.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtVVlmT0ZLWklkWjg/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taliban Fighters RC11

- Removed A2 legacy proxies

Future plans (mid next weekish or so)

Weapons Pack:

- Managed to get the MP missions setup as a separate PBO, which will be a part of the pack (since they require it). It should be noted that the Steam versions online will stay that way for now, if it becomes necessary they'll be removed from Steam and part of the weapons pack exclusively. Now that it works it shows up in the MP missions list so I may do it that way, for RC70

- CQB C8 SFW

- Various things that are on the mind but haven't thought of yet.

- Tweaked the "6.8 SPC Suppressor" and re-scaled it down to a more realistic look and is "threaded" for 5.56mm weapons. I also finally added it to the listing for 5.56mm weapons to use in the pack.

Helos

- Not sure yet, may do an M230 version of the Armed Knighthawk

Taliban Fighters

- phronk asked if I could port the beards and I may do so from the A2 models, but I may have to take a more in-depth look at the 3D models to see if i can cut them away from the A2 models. If doable I can get that done.

And also I appreciate the legit problems as well, so keep it up...

I know :) just offering, i'm using it for my group and i thought that could be usefull! Thank you for the super fast fix! I'll test it later!

No problem!

Took a few minutes on the Takistan models and going to have to say no, not possible. Zee's Identity Pack should still have a beard as well as the Operator Pack that's on Armaholic if you want a beard.

Also changed from the weapons pack, I will NOT be doing the C8 CQB version, since rubberman thinks he's in a position to "order" me around. Frankly I provide this stuff on my own volition, and not required by anybody to do shit for the community, and since rubberman tends to cross the line and expect me to take it with a smile, then I'm going to remove the C8 SFW from RC70 and rubberman can find somebody else to do stuff for him. I'm sorry but acquiesing to a request doesn't put you in any position to order me around. So no rubberman, you're banned from requesting anything. Have a nice day.

Requests:

- Commune with the spirits, or consult an Ouija board, which is this: http://amzn.to/1I8Ogiw

- If tell you no, it means NO.

- Don't ask me to redo other people's works, I don't have your permission, nor are you as a player authorized to "give permission", I will check and if you say that it's "okay" then I will delete your PM if you PM me.

- I don't work for you, therefore be nice and ask, not order around.

- And if for some reason I accommodate your request, then I still don't work for you. I'm being nice and taking the time to do work for you. I don't work for you and don't expect me to take it. Then your request will magically disappear and that will be that. And if you complain you should have thought about that before you decided to think I'm your bitch, go talk to a therapist if you have mental problems about this.

• Like 1

Thanks Foxhound!

Well now that I don't have much to add for the Weapons pack, I'll take a good break and come back to modding on December 7th, have a good one!

Since I won't be working on things for a while, might as well get the removed weapon out:

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtTHpCbUNYM3dWRTA/view?usp=sharing

EricJ Weapons Pack RC69.1
- Removed PIF Backpacks from the Taliban Technical
- Tweaked QD Suppressor model, and added it to the usable list for 5.56mm weapons.
- Removed C8 SFW
- Added ACOG-Ibexes in both black and Tan. Currently they are only 3D, 2D ones will be done after the 7th

And something for next week or so, or when I get to it:

Hello, thanks for your awesome Gunpack. I really like using your guns especially the SCAR Series + M107 and XM109.

As a huge Special Forces fan i think its sad that your removed the C8 SFW because it is at the moment the only good functioning Diemaco (now Colt Canada) Weapon for Arma 3.

Just because somebody is an asshole the whole community has to suffer? I can understand why you did it but its sad anyway.

Also changed from the weapons pack, I will NOT be doing the C8 CQB version, since rubberman thinks he's in a position to "order" me around. Frankly I provide this stuff on my own volition, and not required by anybody to do shit for the community, and since rubberman tends to cross the line and expect me to take it with a smile, then I'm going to remove the C8 SFW from RC70 and rubberman can find somebody else to do stuff for him. I'm sorry but acquiesing to a request doesn't put you in any position to order me around. So no rubberman, you're banned from requesting anything. Have a nice day.

I have never ordered you around, i asked you. Nothing more than that. If it seemed that way I'M sorry. I'M not gonna comment further, and wish you best of luck with this great Mod. I'M removing myself from this thread.

Hello, thanks for your awesome Gunpack. I really like using your guns especially the SCAR Series + M107 and XM109.

As a huge Special Forces fan i think its sad that your removed the C8 SFW because it is at the moment the only good functioning Diemaco (now Colt Canada) Weapon for Arma 3.

(Redacted)

Okay after some thought (and cooling down) I decided to put the C8SFW back in. Things have been a bit hectic and I misinterpreted rubberman's request, so I fucked up. In any case I'll call a truce and still do the C8 SFW in the CQB version, so yes I apologize.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtS2VHQm4wYS1iVzQ/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC69.5
- Guided AT4 now has an IR pointer slot active
- Tweaked ACOG-Ibex models, as they're showing progress and liking where they're at.
- Re-added C8 SFW.
- Guided AT4 has appropriate inventory images.

More after the 7th.

Okay after some thought (and cooling down) I decided to put the C8SFW back in. Things have been a bit hectic and I misinterpreted rubberman's request, so I fucked up. In any case I'll call a truce and still do the C8 SFW in the CQB version, so yes I apologize.

This is awesome! Thank you. 

Is the SPR Mk12 (in this case, suppressed) using a original sound or a vanilla sound (in this case that would possibly mean DF Lite).  It seems to have gotten quieter.  Like you don't hear the crack of the bullet of your own gun.  I can't tell if it's the game update, the sound mod, or the weapon mod that did that, but it's a bit disappointing.

Here's a good video of what a suppressed AR sounds like for all you modders and devs.

It's not like a movie.

Maybe it's a change in the echo sound engine?

DF Lite solves some of the weird player rifles not making sounds bugs (at least for vanilla weapons) that no one seems to be able to fix, so I like using it.

I have to say, BIS's vanilla sounds are actually in a pretty good place right now.  Not perfect, but way better than OFP ;)

The suppressor sounds are recorded by taumargin and not movie sounds, i.e. actual sounds. Any sound issues are because of the patch and no changes in the sound structure of the mod. Nor does DF have any affect on the sounds that are in the mod as It's designed to be completely standalone from any other mod, other than CBA and ASDG Joint Rails.

After the patch it seems that talibans have some armor problems, am i the only one?

Like what armor problems? I haven't changed anything and if they're wearing the BIS vests then that's a problem that is on BIS, and not me.

BTW thanks Foxhound and Sonsalt6!