Semi and Burst only. This isn't a submachinegun.

Due to game limitations the irons on the MHS will have to be visible on the slide, as for some reason they wouldn't move with the slide (Yes thank you, it was a named selection with the slide ;) ), so I simply removed any reference to that and left them visible. Given I don;t use optics on my pistol anyway but something to note. I may allow it to mount a CCO or some such scope, but really, if you need an ACOG on a pistol (and ballistics in-game get wonky) then well...

wip1210.jpg

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtbWJFTzNnaFJhTW8/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC4
- Added (No Hat) versions of the uniforms, as well as adding relevant units to have them available.
- Added more civilians to the mix.

• Like 1

Just got a chance to get the latest update in for the UH-60 pack, getting this error when I try to load them into editor or pull up a mission that has the zeus module down, " bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ModuleCurator_F/Arguments/Addons/Values/AllMission.default".  

Getting this error only when I run the Helos, doesn't seem to effect anything, they still show up in zeus and operate just  fine, just giving you a heads up.  First time I've ever seen that message before.

Thanks Foxhound!

As for the error I don't know, as its had that issue from the get go, so later on today or tomorrow I'll work on te helos, but its an annoying one, but it won't kill the game.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtRHNyVWdPQjlIcTA/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC10
- Hellfires now show up again.
- FLIR Turrets now work, thanks to some massive help from Aduke823
- Due to engine limitations, the pilot now has control over the M230 instead of the Co-Pilot.
- MFDs now "shut off"

KNOWN ISSUES:
- M240s somehow developed a "reverse axis" movement, which is assumed due to it being a proxy, as opposed to being part of the 3D model
- Wheels don't move (BIS, not modder issue).

Some gameplay notes: The Co-Pilot can now use flares, but when the pilot gets in, the controls for them revert back to the pilot. I'm quite sure it's a game mechanic and therefore beyond my control. Again the gun was given to the pilot due to the gun moving with the FLIR Ball (not realistic) and given that his view is more "fixed" I chose to give it to that position.

NOTE: This for now is a good way to get things settled and at least back in working order for now, as hopefully next week I'll have some more time available for stuff like this.

I havnt really used your mods before EricJ, but people have said good things. I saw your mod with the Taliban Fighters It looks awesome I was just wondering if it was ALIVE compatible?

Thanks Jordan.

Given that they're not grouped into any definable formations I haven't done so. And quite frankly while some articles describe "squads" and the like, the Taliban never had any definable divisions or regiments, Battalions, and so on. Most of the time it was "Hey let's go fuck up some Americans!" and so they went...

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

UH-60 A3 Pack RC10

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New update on the Helos look and perform quite nicely, good work!  Only small issues that have been noticed, hard to see where M320 is being aimed (just following tracers easy enough) and just a bit tricking to IR / Laserlock for hellfires, BI issue? Have to say though, FLIR turned out better than could have asked for.

Keep it up and looking forward to what you've got planned next.

Given that they're not grouped into any definable formations I haven't done so. And quite frankly while some articles describe "squads" and the like, the Taliban never had any definable divisions or regiments, Battalions, and so on. Most of the time it was "Hey let's go fuck up some Americans!" and so they went...

If at all possible though, could you group them up or can that be done on our side with your permission?

RE: M230

I'll see about adding a crosshair, either HUD or game-wise.  Locking targets was never a problem a couple nights ago when I tested it against static tanks and trucks locked all the time.

RE: ALIVE Compatibility

If gaming units wish to knock yourself out for the foreseable future. I wanted them to be simple units to throw in and people take the time in and add their bits and pieces given mod packs and so on. I don't want to spend the rest of my life accommodating for every mod, I simply don't have the time or care to do so. I understand ALIVE is a Big Thing and understand, but the Taliban units mimic real life so they show up, and then leave. But I don't have any problems otherwise.

And finally textured the MHS, also done in Black:

wip1211.jpg

wip1212.jpg

wip1213.jpg

wip1214.jpg

And some black shots and Final Look for the MHS:

wip1215.jpg

wip1216.jpg

wip1217.jpg

wip1218.jpg

Yeesh, texture is fixed on the black one, getting late...

Eric, Did you plan to put FLIR on the MH-60S? I do love the FLIR on MH-60M. I did look at pics of the real thing and it seems to be optional to have it or not.

For the Armed versions yes they will be fitted as standard, but the Transport one is always "clean" as not all that stuff isn't needed for things like VERTREP and so on (where the engines can focus on carrying more cargo). The Insertion one, I'm not sure right now but more than likely I'll keep it off.

Helos are coming along superbly!  I would second the request for the marker on the HUD for the gun.  Hellfires worked as advertised and the sensor ball is fantastic.  The rockets remain ballistic in our testing.  If that is intentional I would recommend returning them to the control of the Pilot In Command.  A note:  in the real SOAR DAP the mini-gun are able to be locked forward with the pilot able to fire them.  I thought the flight modeling was just fine myself, now if you could just make the aircraft rattle your teeth out when you put it into a hard turn... that would be great. ;)

Great work and thanks for putting one of my favorite aircraft into the game.

There is no public mention of such capability, so no it won't be added. I don't contact Special Ops units because it's their business, not mine to know the capabilities of their aircraft. As such, please feel free to never discuss such capabilities on my topic ever again unless public information exists to verify such capabilities actually exists and then I can implement it. Fact is, I'm not going to jail for your fucking stupidity nor to provide a player with accurate capabilities, which to my knowledge, should be classified, at least at the lowest level. Just a hostile warning on that subject.

As for the rest DAGRs launch and track from the Co-Pilots seat fine, pilots seat it's game logic that they can't be locked, so there isn't shit I can do about it.

Moving on. I understand you meant well yasotay, but I get very sensitive and testy on stuff like that. If you're not sure run a Google check before asking me, some good advice ;)

Here's a view of the adjusted tritium sights on the MHS, I made them smaller (and may on the 45CLs) as they were quite, big:

wip1219.jpg

M16A4, nothing special, move along

wip1220.jpg

Black MHS.

wip1221.jpg

I remember talking about some FDE or tan versions, but right now I'm locked down for a couple more days, so this what I'm planning on working on afterwards:

Helos:

- A couple Armed MH-60S's, with a couple versions

- Tweaking the DAGR textures, making them a bit darker.

- Implementing a Pip system. It was asked by one of my testers (I think he was inferring) that the Pilot have the same access to the FLIR.  Not really as I don't see the Wildcat versions having that sort of capability, and therefore no, I won't.

Guns

- Tweaking some Ultimaxes so the hands look better and such, it's been An Issue and taking some time for some more tweaks without adding stuff as of right now. I've been a bit busy the past few days so this is my "free time" so to speak on this front.  I'll probably finally, get an HVT unit setup for the Aggressor portion of the gun stuff.

Taliban units:

- Maybe making some ALIVE compatible formations, not a bad idea but at the time of the request I wasn't in the mood, and not focused too much on A3 gaming. Also I'll add the HVT work in as well, i have some ideas on that. Female units? Have to get to that, sometime.

And before I go to bed, a geared up M16A4, and given no real photos of it ever being suppressed, will not mount a suppressor, unless I'm wrong...? and a glamour shot of the holster and how it looks with the MHS. I wish they'd show the silencer as well as the optic (Like GRAW/2 did):

wip1222.jpg

wip1223.jpg

Does the M16A4 have a special barrel or whatever where it can't be suppressed? I'd think that if other similar weapons can be suppressed, then that one would as well, regardless of not finding pictures on the internet.

My apologies. I am sensitive to classification of materials and would not mention compartmented information in open forum.

Thank you for your great work.

Won't happen again.

• Like 1