Good to hear :D

And thanks!

G"day Eric. I know you are working on other projects at the moment, but I came across something I think you might find interesting if you are looking for something new to add to your weapon pack.

It's called the Heavy Counter Assault Rifle produced by Ohio Ordnance Works. A 21st century version of the B.A.R.

Larry Vickers Video Link:

Ohio Ordnance Works Link: http://www.ohioordnanceworks.com/rifles/semi-auto/oow-line/hcar

Let me know what you think.

I've seen that before and it does look cool, but as said man, I don't have any focus on Arma 3 at all right now, the projects I'm working on require me to focus on that stuff, so I can take your suggestion but no promises.

A note though, through a couple people from [WSC] they've tested the fast rope system that AGM/ACE3 uses (thanks to fullerpj. One, Psycho [WSC] is working on a script so it'll have some integral script so people can stop worrying about it for the helos.

I understand about your focus at the moment and as before if you do it, you do it. It is your mod after all. I'm not stressed. Always look forward to whatever you produce. The fast rope script sounds great. Will put your birds at the head of the line for deployment. Please keep up the good work and enjoy your other projects.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtWFJ1LXhVV2I4cWc/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 A3 pack RC7

- Updated with ability to use the AGM/ACE3 Fast Rope capability (thanks to fullerpj)

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Test

Okay now that I can finally post...

I remember there were some issues brought up before the forum change and here's what I remember:

- Wheels don't rotate, I'll see what I can do.

- JSRS support/wrong ptch.  Right now that's a default thing and so will not change it for now.

- FLIR Ball not moving.  Trying to figure that out but not a real priority, but something to get working.  It's not seemingly working as it should so not sure what simple thing I'm not doing wrong.

As for my other stuff overall my load has lightened but still tasked out with stuf, so when I'll update, I'll update as per usual. When? when I feel like it of course bu will let you know.

Thanks EricJ for your continued updates.

Btw if anyone managed to get the fastroping working, please tell us how. I tried embarking and moveincargo and still no menu option to rapple down, and there's no ACE module for it either. I know I'm clueless haha.

A member of a clan did make a video of it

He made a script for fast roping but doesn't want to share it, so if somebody can make a script that it works with then I'd be happy (as well as others).  From what I understood from the USAF Mod config.cpp entries it "looks" for that module (even though it's not a requirement to use the mod) or whatever ACE3 does to enable fast roping when that mod is activated.  I use a limited set of mods as is and doesn't include ACE/AGM/ALIVE, etc.  Again not a knock on the hard work they put on these modes but overall I'm just not interested.  I can be just as effective with vanilla stuff as with any other mod so my desire to download Armahlolic isn't a big one.

Hey Eric, I know you are currently taking a break, just wanted to give you some more Initiative ideas for when you come back (if you decide to do them, or come back at all, you never know)

First, the Initiative Elite Soldiers:

http://postimg.org/gallery/iorcsok4/bbc0d31e/

And I was wondering, if you can add the littlebird (from vanilla arma 3) armed and unarmed varients to the Initiative?

Great Work so far :)

Lemnme see how things are at the end of the week, some projects are slowing up so I'll probably be able to work on some of that, and I can see about the helos, as I never setup air units, but not impossible.

Okay slowly sliding back into things.. So what exactly are you looking for the Littlebirds? Just add them as a "side"? or?

Anyway, here's some M40 Grenade (early model, but overall the same) as based on the concept work for Avatar/Elysium by Aaron Beck as I thought his grenade ideas were pretty cool and figured it would make a bit more sense:

wip1078.jpg

And somebod suggested I go wtih a more green frame for the MCR, so fgured that wouldn't be a bad idea overall:

wip1080.jpg

wip1081.jpg

And on the helo front, starting on an MH-60S Knighthawk:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1079.jpg

Overall it seems to be pretty okay for a basic US Navy scheme and color...

And in-game.... gonnna have redo some things....

wip1082.jpg

wip1083.jpg

wip1084.jpg

Man just got my rig back up and running finally. This new forum style is nuts. haha

Good to hear mayne, I'm used to the format elsewhere and for the most part it's actually not too bad.

• Like 1

Managed to fix the mapping and texture, though I'll tweak the green, as it's looking much better than it was before....

wip1085.jpg

wip1086.jpg

Tweaked a bit more:

wip1087.jpg

More work, still have to clean up the sides a bit, not as flat as I want them:

wip1088.jpg

And cleaned up the stock area:

wip1089.jpg

wip1090.jpg

STI Addons has one out already.  I've done one myself for some other people but I may have said I'd add it. 

Okay slowly sliding back into things.. So what exactly are you looking for the Littlebirds? Just add them as a "side"? or?

Sorry, was busy the past couple of days, Basically just adding them to the Initiative, just like they are with the vanilla factions where they are manned and ready to place down

Okay I'll see what I can do then.