Thanks as always :)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtSFI1SUdUSk1POTA/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ UH-60 Pack

RC4

- Fixed a CfgMod entry, apparently was causing a security check fail, and hopefully fixed it.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:53 ----------

Stuff upcoming for when I get done with a DCS skin:

- Some custom hand grenades I'm fiddling with, better explosive and smaller than an RGO and a little bit farther to throw than one as well.

- Seems the M38A1 wasn't bugged, I gave it a magazine count of 4, so when you deployed "one", there were three left, that's also tweaked, as well as mass (config wise) so it takes up a little more room.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Theres a bug with the UH-60 Dap where you cannot sit in the co-pilots seat, theres no option to enter it

Is it on a server or on single-player? If its on a server it may be a script blocking people from entering the co-pilot seat (due to some "bug" which to my knowledge has never been fully explained and makes me think its just BS).

And thanks Kari!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtRXBLQktRNW5LN0U/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ UH-60 Pack for A3

RC5

- Fixed transparencies for the ESSS helos (Medevac, Unarmed)

- Fixed Co-Pilot positions for the Unarmed and Unarmed (ESSS) versions

- Fixed minigun entries for appropriately armed helos.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

Is it on a server or on single-player? If its on a server it may be a script blocking people from entering the co-pilot seat (due to some "bug" which to my knowledge has never been fully explained and makes me think its just BS).

And thanks Kari!

SP, haven't tried it in MP, though when you try to spawn in as the Co-pilot you seem to be sitting in the tail of the chopper

I get this error

config.bin/ConfigVehicles/MH60DAP/Turrets/CopilotTurret.SelectionFireAnim

Edited by OfficerAMR

I figured out the cause, its Kimi's HMD, as soon as you disable that mod, you can't even load yours anymore as the game crashes out on the boot screen

That's odd... I run tests with his HUD activated (no issues) and then vanilla no issues. And furthermore I don't use Kimi's HUDs for the DAPs, all that stuff is done by myself (config bashing at it's finest I guess) and even then I run his HUD mod and still don't have issues.

Okay as far as the Co Pilot issue, I fixed that last night, redownload as I thought I copied and pasted the proxies right, and didn't, but that's fixed now.

As far as the SelectionFireAnim will look into it.

That's odd... I run tests with his HUD activated (no issues) and then vanilla no issues. And furthermore I don't use Kimi's HUDs for the DAPs, all that stuff is done by myself (config bashing at it's finest I guess) and even then I run his HUD mod and still don't have issues.

Okay as far as the Co Pilot issue, I fixed that last night, redownload as I thought I copied and pasted the proxies right, and didn't, but that's fixed now.

As far as the SelectionFireAnim will look into it.

Cool thanks, when i start the game without the HMD i get the same error but its fatal and stops me starting it, i'm going to snoop around again and see if i find anything.

Okay which specific aircraft is it? I dropped at least the UH-60M and no issues, running CBA and the mod, so...

Also a forewarning... the SCAR-L Short will be "re-tuned" to use the HK416/SCAR-P magazines... as originally as I understand it that was supposed to be the SCAR-P anyway. So next update will change the magazine use to those. Yeah I have to redo a loadout too, so just giving a heads up.

Okay right now I've had some projects come up so on the gun front.. it'll be a week or two as the current version is stable enough to take a break on.

The helo front. Been getting some requests for allowing the co-pilot to have the ability to use countermeasures, which later on this week I can work on implementing and getting out. I do want to do the MH-60R Sometime, but not in the short term, maybe when I can get to that point and motivated enough to do so. But I can't focus too much on Arma 3 at the time so when I get to the point I can work on stuff, I will of course post updates, I just have a few things on my plate that require my full attention but I haven't forgotten either about this stuff. There's also that error "no entry config.bin/Sides.OPFOR/BLUFOR/WHATEVERFOR" that I need to find out how to kill. It's annoying yes as my gun pack is clean so far but until I figure it out it'll be there, even I don't like it myself.

IRL first. After that, take a break, inhale a lot, and come back to us full of energy to extend your fantastic work !

And like santa claus, bring US a Mk48 and a M40A3... Ok ok just kidding. Good luck IRL

Edited by Adeubal
typo

Mk48 isn't too hard (done a few to have a good version to throw in) and have to see about the M40A3 down the road when I can return to A3 stuff.

Kind answer sir. I was just "thinking aloud" and we have already lot of gun and fun with your pack. A3 can wait :o

Has anyone made a script to be able to fast rope out yet? Beautiful mod!

Not sure yet, I figured the current scripts would have covered that...

And thanks Kari!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtRHNKYlhiM2pZLU0/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 RC6 (Maintenance Update)

- Fixed the proxy error on the UH-60M

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Okay I set the armor to 70 (ten points higher than the Ghost Hawk), so maybe the weapon doesn't do enough damage to outright kill it that's causing the issues, I'll knock down the armor to like 50 and that may fix that issue.

---------- Post added at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

Looking at next week... my current projects are pretty much taking priority over Arma 3 as well as other stuff, so next gun update will probably only add the new grenades and nothing more to keep it going. I can't focus on A3 or much else for the moment so updates and additions will come out sparingly and mainly "maintenance" updates for my A3 stuff. I may look into Raven Lifter use with the mod as I'm getting beat up for some Fast Rope capability (which is something I do need to add) but that may come out within a few days. I simply can't focus on Arma 3 right now for the short term. When I get to a point where I can put more work into A3 I'll let you know but don't expect much next week for my Weapons Pack or UH-60s.

You've fixed the issue, i have a copilot now :)

i absolutely adore your helos now, so good

Edited by OfficerAMR