And last but not least, a basic "Multicam Soldier" that had to be made because ArmaLogic (unless I'm just wrong) requires a "unit" to be associated with a uniform so you can use it on your own loadouts (regardless of type of program, script) as opposed to a generic one that this is. I have no plans to get too in-depth though unit building experience has given me the idea to make a "Task Force 343" but again that's for the future and may not come into fruition but probably work on some of it during my "break" from modding at least while I knock out the DCS stuff.

wip972.jpg

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtZ0ZPZEtyVVUxY0U/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC57

- I'll get a more concise changelog posted as I'm at Starbuck's to upload this version (sorry it took so long...)

---------- Post added at 13:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

RC57

- Added M110C

- Added M4A1 CQBR

- Added M4A1 Masterkey.

- Added Black Masada.

- Tweaked the M249, and M240s for better AI use.

- Fixed the PIF Heavy Gunner rucksack, no longer creates an error when spawned.

- Fixed ammo Box some more.

- Tweaked 12.7mm ballistics, updating and using custom ammo as opposed to BIS ammo for the M107s and M103.

- Improved the 3D model of the KAC 600m rear sights across the board.

- Tweaked AT4 and Guided AT4 settings.

- Added Raven Warfare Group PMC units, check readme for classnames and descriptions.

- Added Golden Eagle Mercenaries, basic mercs to use on the virtual battlefield and classnames and other information is listed in the readme.

- Removed Map and Compass from PIF Zafir MG unit.

- Added the "Titan-D", a disposable Titan luancher currently in BLUFOR Sand color.

- Fixed Arsenal settings for the included MP mission, once the supply box hits the ground you can use Virtual Arsenal normally.

- Added Crye Multicam uniform, based on some tweaks done for the Raven Warfare Group. Also the PIF uniforms are selectable as well, check the readme.

- Added Collapsed Stock versions of the SCAR-H and SCAR-H-STD, weapons use the same respective inventory icons but have (CS) at the end to denote that modification. Inertia is also adjusted to reflect that the user doesn't have the benefit of the stock to mitigate movement.

- Added ECH (Light, MTP) for generic and Raven Warfare Group (ECH, Raven MTP and Sand) use.

- Fixed some errant mapping on the HK416,417, and IAR stocks.

- Tweaked L115 ballistics.

- Added 5.56mm Match Grade ammunition for the IARs, test ammo only, if worth it will add to other weapons as well.

Awesome cant wait to try all the new stuff and changes you made

Cool... I'm gonna take a "vacation" of sorts for a week or so and just do some DCS skin work, and do whatever for RC58, pending any major issues with RC57 though...

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks!

I'll test out your stuff tonight Eric. Message you on steam if I have any issues

Thanks for putting those scars on

No problem man... should be good.. :)

Also made a cheap Korengal Insurgency missions, enemies spawn at 1200 meters, 800 meters, 600, and 500 meters, supports Arsenal, VAS, and ASORGS:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=443277960

Note this does require my weapons pack, I'll make a basic CSAT version as well later on.

Edited by EricJ

Okay the world will still turn, I'll fix it for next version.

No problem :)

Just after trying it, only one problem so far, and that the Raven PMC and the Golden Eagle Groups don't show up in Zeus

Okay... I'll have to see about that next week.

great work!

I just wanted to check if anyone else is getting bad recoils with the scar rifles?

Bad recoils as in?

first shot is very accurate then recoil goes vertical left and right with short burst or is this part of the updated bullet recoils?

Also i just wanted to ask with your M3LR Scope with custom Reflex Sight is it possible to have it as an attachment to assault rifles again? it was my favorite assault rifle scope.

Hey Eric great work as always! i cant remember ,but did you say you were working on a Mk12?Just finished reading Lone Survivor and have been using RH's Mk 12-I would love to see your version of one.Thanks.

first shot is very accurate then recoil goes vertical left and right with short burst or is this part of the updated bullet recoils?

Also i just wanted to ask with your M3LR Scope with custom Reflex Sight is it possible to have it as an attachment to assault rifles again? it was my favorite assault rifle scope.

I intentionally kept it to a longer "monolithic" rail system due to the MRT function addition.... but I can still set it for normal weapons too, no big issue. As far as recoils yeah it's the new recoil values and quite honestly feels more natural when it rides up like that.

Hey Eric great work as always! i cant remember ,but did you say you were working on a Mk12?Just finished reading Lone Survivor and have been using RH's Mk 12-I would love to see your version of one.Thanks.

Yes it is already there (though it's an early model version, not the "late" version that's in the movie) and it's "Mk12 Special Purpose Rifle".

oh thanks-I have too many mods!Didnt see it in VA.i'll look again

No worries man, I've cut down on a lot of mod use myself. I can only keep track of only so much myself :)

Okay around Saturday I'll be "Back to work" with this mod... so far I've fixed some things:

- Path for the other closed stock SCAR.

- Zeus compatiblity for my units (Raven, Golden Eagles, Persian Islamic Front) so they can be put on the map with it.

- Tweaked the PIF Zafir MG unit with a backpack of his own, so he's not carrying AK mags, but more Zafir magazines.

Tweaked and added:

- Put some side rails on the Masadas (all versions) so it's a bit easier with flashlights and "opens" up the rails for longer optics, so it doesn't look stupid when you mount a flashlight (main reason).

- Added an HK615/M320 GL variant as well.

I'm planning on remodeling the bipods on the Barretts to not look so weird when deployed, kinda like Harris bipods so it's just a small "pod" when deployed.

Overall other than that just been playing a game (as well as DCS) to just enjoy it for once, but as I go along I always find stuff and so on.

And back on it, some work in progress shots:

Masada Tweaking:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip973.jpg (129 kB)

And a request for an AS50:

wip974.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip975.jpg (101 kB)

wip977.jpg

And Blackhawk WIP. Right now I'm still figuring out some stuff but overall it worked or started out well. Given the real world seating configuration there will be no FFV implementation and so on. Let me get it working before I figure on adding other stuff.

wip976.jpg

Hi EricJ, awesome work on all your weapons. truly good stuff.

I see that you are working on a BlackHawk. Dont take this wrong but there are plenty of BlackHawks out there. What we do not have is a UH-60 / S-70A variant floating around in the ArmAverse. At least one is unknown to me.

Of course its your project and you should make what you want. Best of luck and thanks for all you have done so far.

I think Warlord554 is doing some armed variants in that configuration, where I'm just doing the M134 armed version and given I have the Medevac version, I may do that as well. But the thing is that PMCs today are really limited as far as they're weaponry (okay Executive Outcomes/Sandline International owned Hinds...) but I'm not even at the point where I can think of variants.