Haha leave it to PMC to wear "hollywood" sunglasses ;) catchy name though

:)

Yeah it's actually a play on Elysium really, as Kruger's two thugs ("Drake" and "Crowe") were for the movie part of the ORYX Warfare Group so it just seemed kinda appropriate, and while not a fan of the Baltimore Ravens (overall don't care for sports) it was kind of fitting where I'm living.

More work:

Basic "Suit" for normal wear or so:

wip940.jpg

wip941.jpg

Combat Instructor:

wip942.jpg

LMG Operator. I didn't want to get too into the whole Squad Auto thing (using a 249 even though some PMCs do operate them) so I decided on using the M4A1 with the 60 round magazine, the basic unit has about 14 magazines (some in the Vest, and in the backpack):

wip943.jpg

And Raven PMC Team Leader (just has an ACOG instead of an M68):

wip944.jpg

And some basic Military style units as well:

wip945.jpg

wip946.jpg

wip947.jpg

More Tactical unit tweaks, actually had the wrong vest and now with the correct version, still have to brand it but overall pretty much what I was looking for:

wip949.jpg

wip950.jpg

As well as basic Multicam tweaking, both for the Raven (still have to brand the front) as well as a regular uniform as BIS's is a bit too bright, and feel this is a good setting for a "bonus" uniform.

wip948.jpg

wip951.jpg

hey, great mods ! i have a question, is it possible to use Ericj weapons in campaign ???

Thanks

Of course... but usually gun mods don't become a dependency to missions if you use Virtual Arsenal/ASORG/VAS... only when you drop an ammobox down it becomes a requirement.

Doing some Multicam Tweaking as really... the "cook white" BIS MTP is well.. a bit too faded. So I'm happy where it's at and also came up with a Sniper unit, with a spotter down the road:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip954.jpg

And yes, that's a custom Multicam (WIP) MAR-10 with an AMS (Sand), Suppressor, bipod, and PEQ-15 IR laser).

This next shot is for slight comparison given the lighting (this image is BIS MTP):

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip955.jpg (116 kB)

And this isn't going to become a uniform pack either, just tweaking stuff so it fits with the storyline/narrative, and to enhance the units, etc. I plan to make a unit with the Barrett and that's about as far as I want to go.

Also talking with somebody on Steam and I promised an Eastern European Merc unit and after all this config work that'll probably be started tomorrow, as I've been configging and not much playing, so... gonna try and get some more game playing as opposed to unit work for the rest of tonight anyway. It'll be a basic Infantry and probably nothing more given economic realities of Eastern Europe anyway.

I like yours better. It has a darker tone to it. As well as the camo doesn't look so clustered.

Yeah it's basically an adjustment of the standard BIS texture and less brown compared to some others I've seen as well. Also will get to that collapsed stock SCAR-H as well.

Also will get to that collapsed stock SCAR-H as well.

Good to know :).

EricJ, a modder who stays on top and DELIVERS!

Yeah it's not too hard to do as I'm looking at Wenesday-ish in everything getting finalized as I have inventory images, the SCAR-H, the Golden Eagles faction (Eastern European merc unit) to do.. and fix the Shadow LOD of the Titan-D to do so... not much but could be as late as Friday given I finished some courses, etc.

Okay here's the stock collapsed... hasn't made much difference in appearance, unless you mean the stock folded?

wip956.jpg

Also... the black Masada:

wip957.jpg

Just have to change the texture (done already actually) for the mag and some other tweaks and she'll be looking better.

You did EXACTLY what I wanted :)

With both the H and H STD

Okay no problem then.

So far the M103 is a "CQB" being Bullpup, I have no plans for an M107A1 or an M99 right now.

And a typical Golden Eagle merc. Basic clothing and gear (there wasn't any balaclavas in the default listing so it won't be used. It should be noted other than uniform tweaks I won't get too extensive on gear requirements as the mod isn't designed to require other mods, barring CBA, ASDG, or MRT (Optional). So if there's no such gear in the default listing, What You See Is What You Get:

wip958.jpg

wip959.jpg

As far as a backstory... my original intent in my military science fiction books was the Golden Eagles to be a tank-heavy mercenary unit in the far flung future, and the symbol was Slavic/Russian in origin so the Eastern Europe motif works, only that the A3 Version sis strictly Infantry, and that's it.

Okay did this so far for the Golden Eagles:

- Generic Soldier with AKM

- Generic Grenadier with AKM/GP25

- Generic Heavy Machinegunner with Navid MG

I'm pretty much locking things down as I still have a lot of logistics to do with the pack so the more requests, the more distracted, and I don't need to be right now.

Oh yeah with some hunting and pecking I found the classnames with the balacalavas so... they're added as the game will rotate the headgear as per its settings so it may appear, and may not.

Edited by EricJ

And the basic Golden Eagles Uniform:

wip960.jpg

wip961.jpg

Again they're a cheap unit, pay 'em, use them, etc. Nothing too fancy right now.

After RC57 I'm going to take a little break, I've put off some DCS (as in completely for a long time since I got my new computer) stuff so I'll get that knocked out and see what happens for RC58. I may expand the Raven PMC a bit, been really wanting to bring in a Blackhawk from Arma 2 to give them some air capability and I like the Blackhawk a lot. So we'll see after that.

And a basic Heavy Sniper for the Raven PMC faction:

wip962.jpg

The unit carries a basic load of a variety of magazines, some Ball, HE, SLAP, and AP rounds.

Also managed to do some Group tweaking:

For cookie-cutter missions needing place down groups:

Persian Islamic Faction - Always OPFOR

Golden Eagles - Independend and OPFOR

Raven Warfare Group - Independent and BLUFOR

Needless to say they're compatible with ALIVE (again not needed) and uses the basic factions outlined in their wiki. Down the road I'll send a PM or whatnot but again I'm keeping it simple, stupid for now as my factions aren't "Registered" with the ALIVE modmakers. Down the line again I'll think on it, but overall it follows their conventions so should be okay for just something to throw down and run and gun with.

Also made a generic Insurgency mission and.... the Golden Eagles are a bit less competent compared to most factions, and for the most part that's actually good. They do see stuff, they do shoot, but given the always tactically competent varieties around (Raven Warfare Group will be a tad more competent, that's for sure) that the game offers, along with the ALIVE tweaks, but overall something of a roll over but also can get you shot, albeit less. I've made them slightly more competent but not all forces are competent.

Some basic helmet retexturing... I have to find a better swatch for the Multicam as it's stretched too much but overall I don't want to mess with it too much as it works fairly well. And one of the reason is branding stuff for the Raven Warfare Group:

wip967.jpg

wip968.jpg

And a basic helmet is of course made, but these show how it looks in "the real world":

wip969.jpg

wip970.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

And... the Thompson Mini-Pack is on Steam Workshop now:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=441223919

Final Golden Eagle look:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip971.jpg

I moved the patch around so it wouldn't be covered by the flap, and this was taken in the Insurgency mission. Bastard hid behind that wall and when I engaged some other guy he "decided" to come out and I eventually put him down anyway. I'm probably going to make a "custom" ruck with some goodies to battlefield salvage with (right now it's empty) if needed.