/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtX3B5QTBQU1RQV3c/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC56

- Updated Ammo Box and fixed some errors.

- HK61514 now has appropriate 3D model.

- Tweaked M14 Mod 0 EBR inventory images to match BIS's work.

- Fixed PIF Soldier backpack

- Included Basic Defines.hpp which may fix some other issues.

- PIF Zafir MG now has an ARCO added.

- PIF Soldiers, with the exception of the CSAT Advisor, do not have NVGs, maps or compasses.

- Thanks to Warlord554, the Mk12 specific suppressor has these versions: FDE Tan, Desert, Black, Green Snake Skin, OD Green and have the [sOCMOD] tags in-game to show appreciation.

- Also thanks to Warlord554 is an early version of the QD suppressor for SR-25 rifles, specifically the M110 SASS.

- Ultimax positions have been adjusted for the Marksman DLC.

- Added PIF UAV Operator, and Navid MG (Heavygunner), and Grenadier.

- Added AK-47/GP25 for the PIF as well as for player use.

- Added more RVMATs to various stuff as well as tweaking more as I go along.

- Fixed AT4 secondary sight mount that can mount optics. It should be noted that there is a secondary system for the weapon, but is a simple aiming post, nothing fancy. Removed Thermal Imaging frmo the targeting ability, users will have to mount a thermal scope in order to use thermal vision.

- Added a Green version of the Glock 45CL.

- Improved textures as well as 3D models of both Glocks.

- Added "Ibex" reflex sights, based on my military science fiction work, mountable on pistols (100m set zero), SMGs (200m set zero), and Rifles (300m set zero), and zeroed for optimum performance with each.

- Weapons that realistically have enough "real estate" to mount the PVS-22/M3LR scope can only mount that optic on the system, or any ASDG-compatible weapon with a "long" setting for the mod.

- Fixed M8 Carbine Reflex sight with appropriate RVMAT

- Added the "Improved RPG-32", which is the standard RPG-32 except now fires a rocket that can be used against aircraft and infantry (AI use).

- Naming conventions are compatible with ALIVE, but is not required for use or gameplay.

- Added a basic Persian Islamic Front Infantry Squad

- Added a small "Technical" group as well, uses the OPFOR Offroad HMG.

- HK416 uses appropriate sound (finally...)

- Weapons now have better AI settings.

- Fixed missing vertexes on the SCAR Mk20 SSR 7.62 and .300 Blackout versions.

- Tweaked and fixed some parts for the HK417s and tweaked the HK418 as well as tweaks to the HK615s.

- Added a mod specific Insurgency map (Altis) in the MPMissions folder in the @U100 Extras folder download. For Steam the mission will be uploaded to the Workshop. Note that the ammoboxes have VAS, Virtual Arsenal, and ASORG enables. The supply drop script that I got off of

Armaholic only uses VAS and ASORG. If reqyested I can enable Arsenal but bear in mind it will activate as soon as the box spawns, so given it does that I chose not to use it. Activation for the supply drop is 0-0-1 or Radio Trigger Alpha. And if you wish to modify it to suit your tastes then by all means do so.

Note that the squares will activate when a player is within 300m and does feature Technicals as the main vehicle threat.

- Improved Mk262 lethality with the M27s

- Fixed L85 magazines, the L85UGL uses the same magazines as the L85.

- Tweaked AK-47 bullet characteristics to better reflect baseline NATO 7.62mm values, all AK-47s have a set Initspeed of 715 across the board.

- Tweaked 3D model of AT4 Guided, made it smaller to give it a distinctive look compared to the dumb fired AT4 CS.

- Fixed some missing texture error paths.

- Fixed SureFire 45ACP Suppressor model.

- Added Leopold MK4 CQ/T.

- Improved lethality of the AT4s.

- Added the M3A Scope as an accessory, as well as an M3A/PVS-22 combo as well, PVS-22 courtesy of WarLord554.

- Tweaked Harris Bipod models.

- Barretts now have animated bipods.

- Added M24 Modular Rifle

KNOWN ISSUES: For some odd reason the bipod on the Barretts won't look right when deployed. I've tried to straighten them out as much as possible but overall it looks "right" until I can spend some more time on it.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

Wipeout Skin Mod

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtazZYN2JtQmpjbEk/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Fixed some Garage entries

- Added Euro 1 Shark skin for the Wipeout

Cant wait to try this new stuff.Also that M110 with the side-sights looks awesome!

Yeah it's not as cool as say CoD or MOHW where the weapon or animation actually rotates the weapon so it's a neat thing but otherwise the same as any other optics or folding sights, just in a different place.

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:15 ----------

Also some more work, made a Tan version of the stripped down ACOG and also tweaked the textures a bit as frankly the original ACOG version to me looked pretty ghastly so:

wip914.jpg

wip915.jpg

wip916.jpg

Lol oh yeah tweaking the texture of the M110C some more, going to really lighten up the mag though...

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

Steam subscribers:

No nothing I can do about uploading to Steam as I've tried earlier and the upload failed on Steam's end, or whatever end that Publisher is having issues at. Again I sent the .rpts to the devs and hopefully again they'll fix the issue, as frankly I may get a little too tired of it working one day, and the next not. Maybe it's Valve's end I don't know as earlier this week when I updated it worked great, now it fails, so, you tell me.

Anyway the PIF HeavyGunner will get a simple ruck and nothing special as it keeps giving me errors when spawning the character types. I don't know what the issue is as the classnames are right, just that particular backpack I have issues with.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks Foxhound and Kari!

A short little video for fun...

Been going over some of the ballistics, this case the .50BMG, and here's the current work so far.

Note: this is for standard Ball, SLAP, and AP (fired in that order in the video):

As for the other varieties of 12.7mm ammo you have to realize that if the game doesn't model it, it won't be looked at. But given the capabilities so far I think it's good enough...

More M110C tweaking:

wip918.jpg

Okay MRT is working (slicker than snot on a doorknob) so the M3LR, and PVS-22 combo works as it should, and will be named simply "M3LR" and "M3LR+PVS-22" for those who don't want to use MRT and the scopes fully work fine without MRT. So next update I'll get with Foxhound and redefine what's needed and not for this mod and won't make it a required mod, but an optional one. The M3A and PVS-22 combo will get the same treatment. Given that it shows a hint I may remove it (or I think da12thmonkey will as part of the original configuration last I looked on the topic anyway). So that will be in RC57 as well.

Thanks!

On a whim I retried the anims for the M24 and so far it works as it it should (not looking like an Alien) so yeah... RC57 will have a lot of fixed anims to a degree. I have to see about the Ultimaxes though...

Hey Eric, could you possibly also include a SCAR-H variant with the stock pushed all the way up (Unextended)?

Possibly, though I'd have to tweak the values a bit as stock length more or less is purely graphical, not so much changing weapon handling too much.

Possibly, though I'd have to tweak the values a bit as stock length more or less is purely graphical, not so much changing weapon handling too much.

Right. Gotcha.

Lol okay...

Been working on a pistol laser and flashlight (may do that) as it'd (and does) fit nicely on my Glocks. It's setup so you can put it on your rifle or whatnot either, but otherwise a simple IR Laser sysem:

wip919.jpg

wip920.jpg

wip921.jpg

wip922.jpg

And textured cheaply:

wip923.jpg

wip924.jpg

wip925.jpg

Been spending some time tweaking some of the inertia values again,and after some tests on some PIF guys... it's where I need it to be, giving a better return to target and basic better control over the weapon. So next weekish (I haven't been as diligent after realizing I need to have a quasi-break from modding in general) I should have an update.

For the Steam updating... I submitted a feedback tracker entry so BIS is of course aware of it and hopefully a solution will come about for those who have subscribed. Not much I can personally do about it except just help them in my little way in getting the issue fixed.

wip926.jpg

I think it's sized right... Anyway I came up with the idea of a disposable (still trying to get that work) version of he Titan launcher. Just something for the need for the person who needs a guided solution but doesn't have any room for the heavy Titan launcher or the missiles. It'll feature a basic open sight system I may take off the AT4 and slap on there for basic aiming and is like the regular Titan, lockable and fireable, and forget it and continue on.

More work on t he Titan-D. The sighting system will be a very basic holographic sight or realistically a piece of clear plastic with the black box as your basic sight (It really doesn't need to be any more complex than that). Its simply to point the missile's seeker in the right direction and allow you to lock onto the target. I was thinking of a rail attachment point for optics but... it's a disposable thing so... not sure if I want to or not.

wip927.jpg

wip928.jpg

wip929.jpg

wip930.jpg

Also was brainstorming a BLUFOR force for my weapons pack, and a guy suggested a Merc or PMC unit for the INDEP (so they can either be good or bad guys for your missions) and a basic setup I created and yet have to setup via config:

wip931.jpg

wip932.jpg

So far my "Unit" will be called Raven Warfare Group (so far, may change it) and again be fairly basic in appearance (maybe re-textured unis, maybe) but overall a typical operator.

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

And the Titan-D textured with the basic NATO color (Tan), and may, or may not do the Independent, and CSAT colors (Green and Brown respectively):

wip933.jpg

wip934.jpg

wip935.jpg

wip936.jpg

wip937.jpg

And a basic Raven Team member setup:

wip938.jpg

And basic insignia for the t-shirts:

wip939.jpg