When I have time this evening I ll check it out.

Check loading order of the mods and apply this virtual arsenal fix , run it after CBA in the mod loading order:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184838-quot-Fixed-quot-Arsenal-an-Arsenal-improving-workaround

I to had random crashes problem in virtual arsenal while running multiple mods applaying this fixed the problem.

I hope it will help but it may be something unrelated.

Good advice - I hadn't thought of the Mod load order playing a factor. Unfortunately I'm still getting CTDT. I will do some investigation further and thanks for the help.

Its probably because I don't have a lot of mods it works fine, but given mods these days it could be anything, so it could be anything similar as I do use the same classnames due to laziness and the fact that reinventing the wheel isn't necessary.

Well I just tested new release RC50.1 and no problems with m4 custom on anything else for that matter. Great release Eric.

AA12 shoots better with HE ammo, not flat trajectory more like M203 grenade arc but it s playable and on mid range known distances quite OK (I don t know if just copying values from AT4 wouldn t be better but I could be wrong) so scratch that and in some future release would be cool if bipod resting feature could be added to new Mk.20 SSR because right now bipods work fine but on the new Sniper SCAR are just eye candy.

That s it, once more great build.:)

Regards.

Edited by Bolo861

I completely forgot to do such a thing (even though it hit my brain and didn't follow through) but here's a hotfix:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzv82h83hsxlo4f/OptionalTMRBipodsRC50Hotfix.7z?dl=0

Also added the HK418 to it as well.

Foxhound, PWS please do not upload as it's good enough as a "standalone" fix for the present time.

And always thanks for the support :)

Wow quick hot fix so I didn t make it in time;) because I found one more small thing, AA12 rear iron sight don t disappear in first person view like it suppose to do when mounting scope on top rail so it s blocking view for some scopes.(strange, in previous release it worked fine).

Wow quick hot fix so I didn t make it in time;) because I found one more small thing, AA12 rear iron sight don t disappear in first person view like it suppose to do when mounting scope on top rail so it s blocking view for some scopes.(strange, in previous release it worked fine).

Okay I found some more errors checking on a PM saying that dropping an Ammobox causes a CTD, and found some issues with the ammo box, so I'll look into it and get that done as well.

And thanks again Sonsalt6!

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rvouatx1vy0zlq/%40U100RC50_2.7z?dl=0

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC50.2

- Fixed base inventory image for the HK418, showed a side accessory mounted when there wasn't one, i.e. wrong image anyway

- Fixed Rear sight of AA-12T, duplicate named selections on some LODS, now will disappear when an optic is mounted.

- Fixed Ammo boxes on two configs.

Man just issues left and right... Thanks Kari!

Talking to a guy on Steam and he noticed that the XM109 wasn't firing, so I did some checks and fixed it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hun2r6qy7e1ogie/%40U100FixedConfigs.7z?dl=0

All three configs for your pleasure, maybe tomorrow I'll do another small incremental upload so Foxhound and PWS get a small break and keeps them sane :D

Or maybe not... thanks again :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks!

Okay spent the day helping a guy learn how to do weapon modding so got a break in to get this uploaded:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/970n9lpyubkiwvu/%40U100RC50_4.7z?dl=0

- Adjusted the SCAR-L Short zero

- Added the fixed configs as well as fixed TMR PBO.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Sweet thanks both!

Given that the mod is fairly stable now (and out thanks to the hard work by the Armaholic and PWS Team and the Arma3.de team) next week I'll work on adding the new values for Spartan0536's ammo. Yeah I take breaks in between the weapon pack but I'd like to like, play the game too (kinda the bane of modding in a away, you're focused on modding not playing) and kinda take a hiatus until the 26th. i may peck and add to keep busy so yeah... also maybe going as far as seeing what else people would like so maybe the break will give me time to just chill out a bit and I may have a new (at least again some updates to the ammo values since Spartan0536 updated some stuff). I may also tinker with a Blackout .300 version of the Mk20 just to see how that goes, who knows (not like I need to heavily modify that gun) and maybe add those FN magazine things on the -H versions. But yeah enjoy the Holidays (again I subscribe to the topic so I can see your posts before I reply) and see you then...

Lol just something to start off the topic on a humorous way. As said the most that's going to be done for this pack is mainly ammo updating and the inclusion of a .300 Blackout AAC version of the Mk20SSR and maybe even the SCAR-H's (admittedly I'm more interested why Spartan0536 chose to spend time on a newer round than a combat proven round and just doesn't make any kind of sense why he did that, but I have to just suck it up and drive on, and drink water as well). Talking with somebody else and going to play with the normal boat tail rounds as well as subsonic and see how that goes and then go from there.

I haven't gotten it finished but the major change will be somewhat graphically (magazine in length will be shorter by a bit to reflect the new round length and for a quick eyeball look) so later on I'll get some effects testing and see how it goes.

New mod 0.20 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@EricJ;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Lol was wondering what it was loading... It's all good Kari and thanks :)

Okay did some testing an old updated Insurgency map. FMJ Boat Tail sucks, but seems to work better un suppressed rather than suppressed, but for day ops I was using a Surefire 762 mini and the M3LR, which seems to be a good combination. At night I "cheated" with the Nightstalker and again round performance when suppressed just sucks (really equivalent to 5.56 BIS). I'm going to do the Open Tip Match and see how that goes.

Hi EricJ,

thanks for your good work - especially the SCAR versions are great!

One question:

It is possible to add an alternative config.pbo with Toadies HLC M14 magazines (or his 762x51 ammo round) - like you did it with RHs magazines?

It would be a great option!

Eric just wondering but do you still plan on releasing that L85 model you had a while back with the grippod on it? If I remember correctly it was quite a nice model!