Hello,

Okay opened up the AA-12 model and looks fairly easy to work on. For the Tactical version (or would you like a simple Tactical version?) the iron sights will remain, but when you put an optic on they'll go away (to make it more streamlined looking) but reappear, etc.

If I could get my hands on only one version of AA12 that would be enough for me, so I think the tactical version vould be great also if You ll be able to pull it of with removable iron sights when optic installed etc. then You Sir are moding guru.

BTW I checked out new release RC48.5 and pretty much didn t find any problems. Love the 240 ties both bravo and lima.I ve got lot of fun playing with friends as a machine gunner. those are probabbly the best modelled FN MAGS in arma community right now.

aha, while shooting bursts with M 249 i noticed that the muzzle flash is probabbly not alligned with the muzzle and during the reload animation the ammo box doesn t disappear like it suppose to, but anyway it s not a big deal and I could be mistaken and it s by design. I only noticed it because in comparison the animations on M 240 ties are perfect.

Hi Eric,

I have a problem when placing the weapon box in the editor, I get the following error that will not allow me to preview : no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgweapons/m24silencer_ej.selectionfireanim'.

any thoughts ?

Strange, I placed today weapon box in the editor but didn t have any erroes regarding m24 silencer or anything else.

But again I am using new RC48.5 with non asdg jm config.

Regards.

I have had the issue both not using asdg joint muzzles config and without, each time receiving the same error, it sure is strange

Its because of people have non-updated mods. I had that issue when I had the Polish Weapons pack installed (Shame I liked tricked out AKs, Warlord554... hint hint) but removing that solved the issue as at the time it wasn't updated. Unfortunately you're gonna have to remove a mod to see what's causing it as even I don't get any issues like that.

Bolo861 good to hear :) But I need to find a model. cfg though that animates the drum so it'll be in there until it works. And making a Tactical version to me sounds better anyway (just one weapon instead of two) so I may go with that instead as well. As for the 249 I'm pretty sure I can tweak it so the magazine disappears when you're reloading. And animation is stock M200 so... it is what it is and not accurate even on the M240.

While playing a bit araound with weapons in the editor i noticed that harris bipod with the surfire light is still invisible when attached to weapon. Ah that pesky paths to models.:)

Regards.

I have just finished doing a mod update, I'll run a couple of tests and let you know, thanks Eric and Bolo for your ideas and help.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Hi Guys,

I just found the conflicting mod : USAF mod, when I remove it, it works.

Yeah no problem on that, but I've never had any issue once I quashed that issue. And check the dates of the mods (even an update might still have the old mods there) as if they're pre... 1.24 then yes, they're outdated. I simply don't take responsibility for that since it's not mine to begin with.

Strange I updated the paths and the models are there... The models are in the main U100 PBO and that's strange their not updated, but I'll run the mod again and see what the problem is as the version everybody has is what I have of course (non-modified).

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

I have just finished doing a mod update, I'll run a couple of tests and let you know, thanks Eric and Bolo for your ideas and help.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Hi Guys,

I just found the conflicting mod : USAF mod, when I remove it, it works.

Cool, as such as the USAF Mod is still Alpha it will cause such issues. Thanks

Mmmm AA12, drum mag with HE shells.

The song of freedom.

But ya I remember when Warlord was teasing us with some AKs. Gettin alil heartbroken.

At least we have your AKM tactical to hold us over till he isn't so swamped!

Yeah somebody else asked about them earlier via PM and I referenced those as I have no intention on doing an AK12.

Also Bolo861 you may need to specify which weapon you're mounting them on because I put it right on a SCAR-H no problem. 3D model showed up fine so don't know...

I'll be nice and not make comments about your boyfriend man, good to hear though :D

Okay back to serious matters...

Noticed a bug today with 1.34 and the TMR Autorest. Ensure that you "raise" the bipod before reloading, as for some reason or other, when you don't and reload, it jams up the reload sequence. Why it's causing that I don't know, but pressing R further removes a magazine per press (somehow the animation got bugged out). So I'll probably have to update the TMR stuff and see if that's the issue as I was doing some Insurgency on LAN and all of a sudden that happened. Thankfully I had Zeus setup and able to drop an ammobox. So that's with any weapon currently.

---------- Post added at 22:43 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

Don't know if I should be flattered or giggly...

To each their own... :)

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

Okay, yes the TMR Autorest is bugged. I'll have to post on the TMR thread so they are aware of it, but when using the Autorest (until its updated, I used 0.5.3) move a bit to "break" out of that mode, and reload. I know before when you used it would remove the autorest and reload normally.

Okay, yes the TMR Autorest is bugged. I'll have to post on the TMR thread so they are aware of it, but when using the Autorest (until its updated, I used 0.5.3) move a bit to "break" out of that mode, and reload. I know before when you used it would remove the autorest and reload normally.

Indeed, I´ve noticed this other day, shooting the vanilla EBR (can´t call that Mk18 as BIS wants bleh) and being amazed as the mags would disappear whenever I´d try to reload... but it seems bugged even after raising the bipod, had to throw the weapon and get it back to make the reload work again... so I´d advise to not reload with a deployed TMR bipod, or else the gun gets bugged until you drop it =P

Better warn Taosenai... anyway, TMR is about time for at least a bugfix update =)

cheers!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I checked thoroughly all the weapons and lone harris bipod and harris bipod with PEQ work fine but harris bipod with surfire doesn t show on weapon when mounted.

Regards.

Thanks Foxhound, Sonsalt6!

Bolo861: I'll check it then, as I mounted the lase/bipod combo, strange...

Okay for now its going to be a "Known Issue" (bipod resting) as for some reason using the newer version of autorest on my personal weapons pack causes a CTD (I tend to develop a lot with it before implementing it in a public pack, like "I have a great idea for myself, then let's see if the public likes it" train of thought) so for now... just move a bit before reloading. When I get around to figuring out why the newer version causes a CTD by merely clicking on the weapon, I'll post that too.

Range testing/Confirming functionality of the stripped ACOG 3.5x35:

wip570.jpg

And just posing:

wip571.jpg

EricJ, I´ve just spotted that the HK416+Masterkey still has the stray vertex =P (Murphy smiled at you and at least one weapon slipped through your model revision lol)

cheers!

lol yeah I got it, was just the First Person version, thanks!

Basic AA-12 Tactical start. Haven't added the proxies yet but overall the general shape. I wanted a piece of the rail towards the shooters eye but... it's a shotgun, not a sniper rifle, so it'll be in a "Scout" configuration where the optic is forward of the charging handle. Given the iron sight's height they simply disappear when an optic is mounted on the rail. And of course the side accessory will allow flashlights or a laser to be mounted on the right side of the weapon:

wip572.jpg

Thanks... would you be cool if I added the Lee Enfield instead? Just out of curiosity...