Yeah wouldn't be too difficult.

Ugh okay azimuth check:

- L85A2/AG36 integrated

- cleaned up the config some more, added another round specifically for the L85s (its my understanding the UK MoD doesn't let you play with the cool stuff...) called he "SS109" which is of course the NATO designation for the round, so it's of course Spartan0536's ammo so just renamed and the L85s specifically use it in my pack

- A lot of the mags have been re-designated for specific weapons (IAR, etc.) as the ammo is specifically "tuned" and while there's some common sense in ammunition (shit, it's ALL 5.56mm, mostly) I like to keep it specific as Spartan0536 took the time so I'm going to be an asshole like that. Classnames haven't changed just the displayname that's all that's changed so you're not going through VAS or Virtual Arsenal, LEA, etc. and not grabbing the right ammo. And by the way I use the same system with my persona weapons pack, which I have my M27 Black IAR 30-rounder with like 22 mags for that, and 15 for the Mk12 SPR (I like that much better than the M110 personally, but anyway) and I can't swap ammo, which is fine enough for me, but both can take vanilla 5.56 mags, so it's not I'm imposing a restriction that I don't use myself...

Oh yeah better late than never, that range map that I put on this topic also uses the "Stratis 2034" template from Armaholic. It was a good effort by the maker so that work all wasn't mine, just the shooting range part was.

Edited by EricJ

Any chance you can make an optional .cfg for using your pack without ASDG JM? ASDG JM interferes with massi's weapon pack and makes the machine guns and several other weapons not appear in Arsenal or VAS.

I'll see what I can do as really I don't like (I despise really) the original BIS system as it's too clunky but... I can get it done tomorrow or soon.

Just an update Kilo1-1 I'll get the non-JM config done once I feel that the master (basic) config is more settled. I'm not getting the vibe like it's time to get it done, but it will get taken care of.

Just an update Kilo1-1 I'll get the non-JM config done once I feel that the master (basic) config is more settled. I'm not getting the vibe like it's time to get it done, but it will get taken care of.

Awesome, good to hear. Whenever works best for you. Our group uses both your weapon pack in addition to massi's and several others and we just find it very frustrating that ASDG JM hides certain weapons from Arsenal and VAS. This would be a great optional addition that we, and I am sure others, will like until Robalo can fix ASDG JM to prevent these weapons from disappearing.

Cool, I should have it out latest Sunday so yeah. I would also you should go to the ASDG Joint Rails topic to discuss that with Robalo, as I'm merely a user/configger for JM and presently not in a clan (no I'm not looking either, got my own gig on the signature below) so I don't see the issues that most people talk about.

---------- Post added at 01:32 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

A couple shots of the L85UGL. Yes it's an A2 port, but otherwise real functional given design limits. As for the leaf sight it goes all the way up and as you can see in the image, that's how it starts out when starting. So far I've tried to modify the model.cfg but at 0 it wouldn't move, so the default settings (remember it's set for a red dot MXUGL sight) start it out like that. Simply switch to the AG36 and press page down and the thing goes flat (need to touch up the model too) and rotates up as normal. The small aiming post is always up (no I'm not going to try and animate it, the motion would go weird... maybe). Also for the optic view for the AG36 is the second image. It was set due the use of the RKSL LDS sight by 16AA and the feedback from that put the viewpoint as shown (second image) so you can mount the LDS and still be good to go as initially it was right in your "eye".

wip437.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip438.jpg

Cool, I should have it out latest Sunday so yeah. I would also you should go to the ASDG Joint Rails topic to discuss that with Robalo, as I'm merely a user/configger for JM and presently not in a clan (no I'm not looking either, got my own gig on the signature below) so I don't see the issues that most people talk about.

---------- Post added at 01:32 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

A couple shots of the L85UGL. Yes it's an A2 port, but otherwise real functional given design limits. As for the leaf sight it goes all the way up and as you can see in the image, that's how it starts out when starting. So far I've tried to modify the model.cfg but at 0 it wouldn't move, so the default settings (remember it's set for a red dot MXUGL sight) start it out like that. Simply switch to the AG36 and press page down and the thing goes flat (need to touch up the model too) and rotates up as normal. The small aiming post is always up (no I'm not going to try and animate it, the motion would go weird... maybe). Also for the optic view for the AG36 is the second image. It was set due the use of the RKSL LDS sight by 16AA and the feedback from that put the viewpoint as shown (second image) so you can mount the LDS and still be good to go as initially it was right in your "eye".

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip437.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip438.jpg

Amazing work. I can't wait to try it out, I appreciate the hard work!

No problem :)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eail6fp4jbc2bs0/%40U100RC40.7z?dl=0

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC40

- Fixed Shadow LODs for the M4 and M4A1 and IARs.

- Darkened M4 and M4A1 textures and lightened IAR/HK416/417 textures.

- Fixed L85A2 magazine model.

- Fixed transparency issues on various models, with thanks to Warlord554.

- Added SCAR-L/Masterkey based on prior work with 7-75 Regiment, with shotgun model courtesy of the Purple Benelli M4 Super 90 pack source models, which can be found here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21870

- Fixed HK615 Inventory images.

- Improved Zeus Compatibility

- Tweaked M4 models, barrels look more correct in appearance as well as other tweaks.

- Streamlined the main configs a lot, removing redundant values to make it more sane.

- Added the L85A2/AG36 based off of work with 16AA and added SS109 magazines, specifically tuned (20-inch M855A1 SPR values by Spartan0536) for that weapon. And the L85A2 uses that as well.

- Non-Joint Muzzle config added as well to deconflict other mods.

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/JFO-JTACGuideRC7.zip

Added a little bit about Talk Ons.

Not sure if it's me or not, but no suppressors show up for the m4 in vas. Haven't tried it with rc40 (didn't show up in rc39) yet.

Try it as I caught that and should be fixed.

Nice, gonna try the new version in 10 minutes but i m sure its again a great update. Your mod didnt left my loadorder since release :)

Good to hear :D

Got a PM about the L85s... I'll see about adjusting the stock so it doesn't clip so much into the shoulder, but sometimes its a hit or miss with various gear but I'll try a "best fit" and see how that goes.

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:49 ----------

Okay re-adjusted:

wip439.jpg

I'm not to thrilled about moving it anymore as it seems a "best fit" for the weapon vice Kiory's model. It' s not jammed in the shoulder so it's a better looking adjustment.

Plans are to wait and see about feedback from RC40 and if not that much or none, I'll upload the fixed L85s

Did some redoing of the texture for the M68 mount, and after looking at it in-game it still sucked, so I had to readjust some things and add a spacer effect (like the real mount) to at least fake the funk a bit:

wip440.jpg

What effect will this have on players who use the "Non-Joint Muzzle config"?

I'm a new user of this terriffic mod and just want to make sure I understand what to expect with this.

So does this mean I can get rid of the muzzle mod, yet still have to keep the rails mod? (or can i get rid of both?)

...and if stop using the muzzle/rail mods then will there be any changes I will notice in doing so?

Thanks again!

Yes it means exactly that if you don't like Joint Muzzles and want to stick with fixed suppressors (I don't want to spend the rest of my modding career updating other mod suppressors) but I still will support and use ASDG Joint Rails whenever possible. I simply like the fact with ASDG you can config and go, and for the players it means you slide your accessory on and go, no muss no fuss.

---------- Post added at 01:39 ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 ----------

Empty/Fired:

wip442.jpg

Loaded:

wip443.jpg

And a lowered M68 CCO.

wip441.jpg

I still need to work on textures (for a lot of things as it's been known) so maybe this time I can spend some time working on that too (M24 woodland is shit yes I know)...

There is an unfortunate side effect with the non ASDG JM config. If people haven't activated the custom config, your weapon is invisible to others and vice versa.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey peeps!!

I got a quick question on the M32 Granade Launcher.

I have been using your weapons mod for ages, totally love it since it is so damn realistic!!

Now I wanted to start using teh M32 aswell, but I cnt seem to get it working in ArmA3. I added it to the Mods and everything, just as I do with any other mods, but it wont show up ingame.

Am I doin somethig wrong? I think I am, but I have no idea what.

Hopefully you can help me.

Kind Regards,

Arjan

Not sure if it's me or not, but no suppressors show up for the m4 in vas. Haven't tried it with rc40 (didn't show up in rc39) yet.

So my issue with the m4a1 and vas. Is that mostly likely caused by asdg jm? Or is that a totally separate issue? (suppressor still doesn't show up for the m4a1 in vas with update rc40)

There is an unfortunate side effect with the non ASDG JM config. If people haven't activated the custom config, your weapon is invisible to others and vice versa.

Weird, all I did was remove the mention for JM... I guess you can't enforce the same config for all players?

Hey peeps!!

I got a quick question on the M32 Granade Launcher.

I have been using your weapons mod for ages, totally love it since it is so damn realistic!!

Now I wanted to start using teh M32 aswell, but I cnt seem to get it working in ArmA3. I added it to the Mods and everything, just as I do with any other mods, but it wont show up ingame.

Am I doin somethig wrong? I think I am, but I have no idea what.

Hopefully you can help me.

Kind Regards,

Arjan

Open up Virtual Arsenal and go to the Rifle section and you should see "M32 GL" (I see it that way in mine) as BIS usually treats grenade launchers, machineguns as "Rifle" not as a Grenade Launcher, even though it is.

So my issue with the m4a1 and vas. Is that mostly likely caused by asdg jm? Or is that a totally separate issue? (suppressor still doesn't show up for the m4a1 in vas with update rc40)

Okay, yeah it was a fuckup on my part, the normal config didn't have the entries specified so it works now, which is good :)

So...

- Fixed M4/M4A1 Muzzle system

- Fixed again the HK615 inventory images.

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

And here's a "normal" config (fixed) for the weapons pack:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5o4yduuxre8i8zu/RC40baseconfighotfix.7z?dl=0

- Fixes M4/M4A1 suppressor issues, and also the HK615 inventory image issue.

Foxhound, PWS Co. please do not upload, it'll show up in RC41 when I upload that.

Great!! Now I see it.

Still, when I play a mission or something with Zeus Support, I still can't seem to use it.

It doesn't show up in any box or in teh weapons list I can add into the box.

That's because I haven't set it up for an ammo box (probably should) to drop on the ground via Zeus, which can be corrected.

What you can do in the meantime is this:

this addWeapon "ej_M32";

And

this addmagazine "magazine classname"; to the initialization box for the crate, or whatever as per the PDF I included with the download.

Ahhhh, that explains :)

I'll wait till an upcoming update, when it's added to a box.

Im not THAT good with changing stuff either :P