Oh by the way I've started to work on the "proper" stock for the IAR.

And for those people who pester me with "When's the ETA?"

The ETA is when I fucking decide to release it.

Besides its bad form. IF you need it that bad go to the link on my signature below or just fucking wait

Until I decide to release it as I don't work for anybody on this forum.

And if you somehow manage to not comprehend what I typed above then go get yourself an English Comprehension class because if you somehow read into this then you don't need to be on the internet, you need to be in school.

Edited by EricJ

And thar she blows.... so far:

wip356.jpg

As for the invariable question, I'll probably put these on the Black versions only and leave the Desert ones with the UBR stock (Seriously I did some good handiwork with that so yeah, not going to get rid of it) and put it also on the HK416 as well and maybe the 417s, but that's how my plans are right now.

And a few hours later...

wip357.jpg

Still very much WIP but I'll probably start integrating it onto the Black M27 like, after this post based on a good side view that I took from the manufacturer site. The KAC sights are still depending on when my Marine friend comes through so (I owe him a rifle so yeah, anyway) when I get those I'll get cracking on those sights but for now it's good for a few hours work. I still have to put the ridges on the back and get that sling hook squared away so yeah, it's coming along.

---------- Post added at 00:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:21 ----------

And integrated on the weapon. I still need to adjust it but it's looking damn good on the stock as I'll texture it tomorrow, I need to get some sleep as I've been a bit ornery today so yeah, here you go:

wip358.jpg

wip359.jpg

Sounds like your day has been alil rough brother. Time to unplug and drink a few.

Your work is and has always been worth the wait!

I agree man, but working with 7-75 Regiment has been really weird. Don't get me wrong a bunch of great people and if I decide to join I'd probably look at them first (or TFA, who knows) and helped out with testing and working with a project I thought was working then fucking broke somehow (who knows, BIS fix to the configs, who knows) and as said, no reason to dislike them. But for some reason the Mod Gods just don't like that mod... I have very slow upload with Dropbox, took fucking 19 hours to upload a 35MB file... yeah. I've had "no magazine in config" when the fucking mag was configged right. I redid the config Saturday and today it's a slow upload with Dropbox. Something is seriously wrong when it takes that long for that size of a file... I've had so many issues that I think it's cursed. It's a great set but Addon Builder has been very hinky so I think it's due to that not so much the mod itself. But I did a fix (Forgor to remove some shit) and it's been uploading since... dunno, 2000 local or earlier and still not done, yeah I'm just pissed.

Personally I'd like a woman to give me head (good looking naturally) but since I'm a modder that shit won't happen, the fucking woman would probably want me to do something and then "think about it", so no luck there, but I'm going to bed though.

---------- Post added at 01:34 ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 ----------

Besides I owe Winters12 an apology, more for how I said stop pestering me about the stock issue. I know he meant well but this past week has been hell on me, so now that I'm looking at it more the more I like how it's turning out. I normally don't brag about my work but the IAR has been my honey since I did it for J-SERE, and a definite nod towards Spartan0536 and his ammo work, thanks very much for it...

As you are a modder Eric, perhaps you may receive a visit from one of Zeealax's amazon warriors to keep you company lol. Keep up the good work. Your time and efforts are appreciated.

Lol I wish Wansec... but as said more than likely I'll just have to get it up and handle business myself :)

And thanks taumargin :)

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

wip360.jpg

And with a basic texture applied. I'm going to lighten it and the stock feels meaty like it should I guess as it initially seemed smaller, but I like it.

Love your new release with the CCO, looks great :)

This errors i have in my rpt.log, hope that helps u to fix it :)

ej_u100_base: Invalid parent bone 'ammo_belt_bottom' for ''
ej_u100_base: Invalid parent bone 'feedtray_cover' for 'ammo_belt'
ej_u100_base: Invalid parent bone 'feedtray_cover' for 'ammo_belt_cover'
ej_u100_base: Invalid parent bone 'feedtray_cover' for 'misc_cover'
ej_u100_base: Invalid parent bone 'feedtray_cover_down' for 'feedtray_cover_up'

Warning Message: Cannot load texture u100\data\\mv22_windows_ca.paa.
Warning Message: Cannot open object u100\suppressors\50suppressor.p3d

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Ej_u100_base/securite.StandardSound'.

Okay the feedtray stuff is due to 1.26 breaking the animation, I've requested that BIS make a simple sample model so I can update the names for the feedtray, so until then it'll spam the .rpt log. Gonna have to troubleshoot the 50Suppressor as it never has been touched. The R3F Safety system hasn't been updated and by all rights a magazine, though I don't understand the issue, but I think I can fix it as I had issues with the TMR disposable system and need to just maybe adjust it.

Gotcha, [7-75]Triton has been helping me a lot with .rpt errors and finding out how they reference stuff but yeah I did catch the 50Suppressor with the wrong path (now fixed) and probably release an update later on today, along with some other tweaks. But thanks for that .rpt log as it helped fix some stuff. Until I figure out how to get the feedtray issue working and fixed I'll probably include that later on as well.

Lol I wish Wansec... but as said more than likely I'll just have to get it up and handle business myself :)

And thanks taumargin :)

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip360.jpg

And with a basic texture applied. I'm going to lighten it and the stock feels meaty like it should I guess as it initially seemed smaller, but I like it.

Looking Fine Keep Up The Great Work.

Wow nice work EricJ - I really wish BIS had implemented some heavier 40mm Ammunition like the MEI Hellhound, MEI Mercury round etc . Would really make the M32 a world beater!

DSCF2031%20(2).JPG

10m kill radius, out to 650m - 800m, will go through 90mm of Mild Steel? YES PLEASE.

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Wow nice work EricJ - I really wish BIS had implemented some heavier 40mm Ammunition like the MEI Hellhound, MEI Mercury round etc . Would really make the M32 a world beater!

http://picturearchive.gunauction.com/9894110456/10573908/DSCF2031%20(2).JPG

10m kill radius, out to 650m - 800m, will go through 90mm of Mild Steel? YES PLEASE.

I the HEDP is so far what i've found as "special" and don't understand why they didn't make something like that. I had seen it when verifying US designations for and saw Thermobaric rounds but honestly I don't think they have something special like those setup in the config.

Okay current status:

Black IARs are now setup with the correct stocks at least, as well as the 416s. Right now still waiting on my Marine contact to get those flip sight pictures to me. I owe him a rifle so that's a personal project for me to worry about. Since work seems to be clearing up from working with 7-75 Regiment (they've got the new stocks so yeah, they deal with it, which is good). But yeah I DO have the PDF showing all the issued gear Winter12, which I am quite sure you are a serving Marine but anyway.... I'm not really to sure I want to bother with the AIM rail covers. May be good but I don't have good shots and of the weapon I don't see them on so yeah, that's just eye candy for now. With the .50 BMG suppressor model improperly configged (which was fixed when pointed out btw) I may just get the upload going now, and when I wake up it'll have the properly stocked Black IARs and 416s. I'll probably re-stock.... yeah I'm going to do that with the HK417s and keep my UBR models for some other project, etc so I'll get that done tomorrow and go from there.

On the 40mm grenade issue, I don't see a thermobaric round happening unless a reliable scripter can add a script as even the Arty rounds don't have Willy Pete so no such luck there. But methinks you can use a smoke and fire script to get the appropriate effects either way. I just don't have the skill or care at the moment to worry about it.

Also on the mind now is the changing of magazine models. Again if anybody has the original Mapfact XM8 (reador didn't unfortunately) source models I can start to work on that for the weapons. I liked that feture from OFP and it shouldn't be difficult to do for A3.

AT-4 I may have to add some sort of sight when I feel like getting around to it. Apparently A3 just doesn't like the model so one of these days I'll unfuck that and hopefully bring back the AT-4 as while I even used it once, it did the job.

Barret M468 is going to be pulled and left as a source model as I just don't have the patience for texturing weapons. I know I get criticized but simply I use what I got and while I have a lot, I"m far better with aircraft and need to work on guns more etc. etc.

And an off topic plug for Which way is the front line from here? About Tim Hetherington, a real good piece of work. And.... that's it.

Eric,

If you need it, I have a 600m KAC rear sight I can snap shots of. I don't own any 300m sights, but it looks like that's not the issue. Let me know and I can probably grab a few shots this weekend.

Yep please do, the PDF for the IAR states 600m so yes please, and I'll bug my Marine contact as well, but yeah leave no angle uncovered please as well as a shot mainly up as the game will flip them down but I guess a shot of that may help too, but not a real requirement.

Hi there EricJ, I really like your mods!

My group has found an issue regarding the u100_tmr_bipods.pbo in the optional tmr bipods folder on your mod. Whenever i put that pbo into my addons folder in @u100/Addons the game crashes when anyone picks out a Baret M107 from the Arsenal, or the ammobox.

I thought I would forward this information to you inorder to fix it because I really like that optional .pbo file since it gives my Scar black a bipod and an IR laser.

Thanks again for the mod.

Pte.Demi

-deleted-

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

Okay was uploading a build and caught myself so that's the reason for the "-deleted-". Anyway I tried out the TMR stuff and had no issues, and gave me a chance to run the M107 on my 2000m range anyway, so it works with no issues. I think it was the suppressor issue as I had no CTDs, so yeah:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3vi7patqp8vac2/%40U100RC37.7z?dl=0

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC37

- Removed Barret M468 as model needs to be textured.

- Barret M468 source model included as part of the download. If you texture it and wish to add it back let me know and I'll put it back in. If you wish to make it part of your own weapons pack just credit me, and after some soul searching I think the model was a "donation" years ago by ADuke, so credit him really. It's of course good to go just needs some TLC that I just don't have time to do as I got other shit going on.

- Fixed pathname for Barret Suppressor which so far fixed the CTD issue.

- Added correct stocks to the the Black IARs, HK416s, and HK417s, and updated inventory images. 600m KAC sights if you have missed it, on the way from gatordev, so next week I'll be working on them.

- Fixed M576 Buckshot round.

Kinda putting where my mouth is but started working on this for giggles, a Trijicon ACOG/RMR sight, not as cool as the real one as this is a modded version from an A2 model, but when you gotta get down and make your own shit, or modify source models, this is what you gotta do:

wip361.jpg

Obviously I have to remove the standard mounting bracket and throw on a LaRue tactical mount, and darken the texture a lot as default A2 stuff is just off for some reason.

Edited by EricJ

wip362.jpg

wip363.jpg

As it looks in-game (Marines... looking right?) so far. It is a 3D scope and I have to readjust the inside aperture to get a wider view. Right now it is a red triangle with the BDC, and is set for 300m fixed zero with the BDC. Both Spartan0536's and BIS ammo has a confirmed drop at 500m and so I can say it's pretty much on target, as well of course at closer ranges. The RMR sight is fixed zero at 100m only. And the values I jacked from Robert Hammer, as despite the adjustable zero (which I find odd because the time I really used an ACOG I zeroed for 300m and that was it so I don't know where you can do that with a real ACOG) is a very fine scope so some of his hard work goes into this. Other than that it doesn't flare at night (which is very good, one of the other reasons I don't like his ACOG at night at least) and of course both are NVG compatible.

So RH's ACOG isn't shit, just nitpicking as I've said elsewhere on a good day I've killed CSAT squads and remember annihilating a fireteam one time so again... I want a more correct scope for the iAR anyway and been meaning to do an ACOG for some time.