Is it a saved loadout or is it you scroll to the weapon and it crashes?

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

---------- Post added at 15:14 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

[/color]Okay.... problem was that I didn't do this in my model.cfg:

class CfgModels

{

class Default

{

sectionsInherit="";

sections[]={};

skeletonName="";

};

class ArmaMan : Default

{

htMin = 60; // Minimum half-cooling time (in seconds)

htMax = 1800; // Maximum half-cooling time (in seconds)

afMax = 30; // Maximum temperature in case the model is alive (in celsius)

mfMax = 0; // Maximum temperature when the model is moving (in celsius)

mFact = 1; // Metabolism factor - number from interval <0, 1> (0 - metabolism has no influence, 1 - metabolism has full influence (no other temperature source will be considered)).

tBody = 37; // Metabolism temperature of the model (in celsius)

sections[] =

{

"osobnost","Head_Injury","Body_Injury","l_leg_injury","l_arm_injury","r_arm_injury","r_leg_injury","injury_body", "injury_legs", "injury_hands",

"clan","clan_sign","Camo","CamoB","Camo1","Camo2","personality","hl", "injury_head"

};

skeletonName = "OFP2_ManSkeleton";

};

For some reason it started to become relevant as well... it would work fine without it but after talking to Gerippe on TS I followed his steps and got a CTD. Good but not good. So I amended the above to the model.cfg and it works. YES I checked the Sample version and yeah... okay anyway, I'll get a new version uploaded.

And a facepalm for me, Community Base Addons is needed for the AT-4 so you can run the mod without it but won't get any special things. So here's a more basic list:

REQUIRED:

Community Base Addons A3

ASDG Joint Rails/Muzzles

OPTIONAL:

TMR

Robert Hammer M4s (for the optional config)

I sincerely apologize for this, as changes are made without sometimes me knowing so yeah...

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtpeg1j28h1wzfs/%40U100RC35.7z

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fixed:

- Game should not crash to desktop when selecting weapon in Arsenal or VAS

- QD silencer texture fixed

- Some other fixes too.

And a further note I appreciate good feedback on errors. Texture or whatnot errors are an issue but sometimes I can wait. Errors such as CTDing is well, the most important thing to take care of no? In any case saying you have a problem with my mod is pretty generic. I have issues with other mods but if you don't be specific then it's hard to help you to fix issues that crop up do to this reason or that reason. So yeah keep that in mind not only for my mod but for other people as well. Also if you check the .rpt log you can probably copy and paste and help me see (hopefully) what the issue was. If you don't know press the WIN + R button and type in Appdata and search. Open the "Local" folder and find the Arma 3 folder. Open that folder and you will see those files there and you will have to right-click and Open With Notepad or WordPad. Either way you can find the information out. Gerippe did a good job and that helps more than an ambiguous "My game isn't working". I'm sorry there are a million things to think about why and being that way does not help at all.

Edited by EricJ

If I can suggest something, it would be nice if you could update the first page with the download links and list of features of each update ( it can be a bit crazy to keep track of all of them in the more than hundred pages of the thread ).

Fair enough I'll try and do that then.

Yep :)

Hey Eric, what mod has that M4 and M16 in your signature? They look great.

The bottom weapon is an IAR w/30-round magazine, and the top is an M4 I messed around with but never decided to work on it any further. Matter of fact I removed the UBR stock and put a standard stock back on.

Don't know if anyone has brought up this issue. but.. ASDG joint muzzles has a problem with 7.62 weapons. My M240B and G and M60A6 and others where from the VAS and Vitural Arsenal. I have stopped using joint muzzles and the problem is fixed. Just letting you know because other people may have the same problem. I am having no issues with your weapons so far without jointmuzzles so this post may best be put on that forum topic. But anyways. Love the updates keep up the great work. If you would like to recreate the problem just pm me and I will tell you what I am using with my mod repository.

Okay first off wrong topic.

Second of all Robalo is the person to bring this up to as I only use the mod, not it's creator. Please go to the ASDG Joint Rails topic and handle the issue with Robalo

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Works like a charm again. Thanks a lot!

Good to hear :D

Okay, I was playing with getting a missile launcher to work (SRAW if you're asking) and got annoyed by the script that automatically moves the launcher out of position, and just leaves you standing there. So I managed to remove a script and its a lot less annoying, but if you press F (I used Inko's disposable script) and it will switch to your rifle. Much better in my opinion rather than something automatic for the M136.

Also been doing some realism updates for the L85A2, moved the sights back as well as the proxy for the top scope based on work with 16AA. So yeah that's what's on the horizon for the next update.

Here's how the L85 looks currently.

wip340.jpg

wip341.jpg

wip342.jpg

And began work on the Tactical AK-47. I really wanted to stick with a known company and downloaded a few pictures but I pretty much had this in mind:

wip345.jpg

Like any rifle there's thousands of variations for one system but this is what I'm going to go with for now. The scope sits above the reciever so there's no forward ACOG and other crazy stuff, and rail protectors will be added (May go green this time as opposed to the tan ones above.

I'm also going to add suppressor capability but that's for later as I just need a good reference of a muzzle adapter (which of course these days is available) so it'll be a little bit "Gucci".

Eric,

Finally (!) had a chance to mess with your updated pack last night and really like your continued work. Your IAR is great and your 416 sound great. Thanks again for continuing to improve the pack.

One question: I asked this earlier but I think it got lost in the comms traffic... Technically, is it possible to make the AI use the IAR as a machine gun and not a semi-auto rifle? I'm guessing it would require it to be under a different config class (some sort of machine gun class instead of a arifle class), correct? I wonder if it's possible to have two versions of the IAR, AI (under a machine gun class) and IAR player (under the rifle class)? Although then that would require additional configs for each variant, too.

Again, more asking to understand the game engine. I completely understand if there's no interest on your part in messing with it.

Usually I have a real low opinion about friendly AI and commentary I've seen reflects that. It's not a highfalutin' setting, it's actually some config entries that I probably should include that make it more "AI friendly" as I plainly don't think of AI usage, but will add some entries from the BIS guns that can maybe help with that so I'll include that in the next update.

Thanks to gatordev the AI testing is done. I used BIS values so it is what it is...

Also been condensing some folders and files, chopping down the amount of configs and whatnot and generally streamlining after a test with my test weapon PBO. But that's pretty much it, also got the Tactical AK-47 done as well, so tomorrow I'll get a pic of it in-game up.

Okay I noticed something on the ASDG Joint Rails topic and want to make it official. While I do appreciate people spreading the word about my weapons pack, it is solely my responsibility to eventually get it on Steam Workshop, not anybody else's responsibility or need to get it on there. You're not the author nor the one who does the majority of work. SO when I get it on Steam Workshop I will let you know, that is all.

For how the IAR is supposed to be used, I thought the change was good enough. The AI can use it as a "quick firing gun" up close, more of a DMR farther out. Players can use it however they want. I appreciate Eric being open to the suggestion.

Yep and of course I do appreciate the feedback :) But bear in mind people I did use BIS values so.... yeah it probably be like any other scenario, other than I reduced the number of rounds used up close (went from 10 to 3 or so), and the AI values were applies to the M249 as well. The rifles use normal MX values so it is what it is.

Okay got the AK textured, and more than likely resize it, as the damn thing looks too big for something like that, but regardless here's a "G'd up" shot showing the locations for toys and such.

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip347.jpg (116 kB)