Thx man, got 1 question: is there a "no bipod" config or did i miss something. I use VTS Weaponrest so i dont need additional Bipods or something :)

Just don't use the Optional bipod PBOs and things should be fine.

Thanks!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2uag3ljzi6iqca/%40U100RC33.7z

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fixed: Non-RH config does not reference RH ammo or magazines.

Much appreciated as always, wonder where Foxhound got to?

I may have when I was adding the new ones, but the classname is "50suppressor_ej". If you use VAS you can also equip it that way too. It's a small fix that will be in the next update, it's small and people can survive without it in an ammobox for now.

Yeah with VAS and LEA i've put less effort into ammoboxes. I may just remove them as a whole but I figured people still used them so I'll keep them in for now.

Eric, have been having an issue for a couple of days now with the mod. When I place your ammo box into a mission and attempt to start play I get an error stating "No entry 'bin\config.bin/Cfgweapons/M110sup_ej.selectionFireAnim" and the mission will not start. Have you encountered this before? Have I missed something? Just downloaded the latest version from Play with Six and get the same error.

It's a 1.24 bug that I have no idea why its coming up. LEA or VAS instead of the ammobox as there is no reason for a weapon suppressor to reference a SelectionFireAnim notation (Even the BIS ones don't so you got me). And sometimes I get a "name.sound" error when the sound is already referenced and works properly so you got me.

Edited by EricJ

Could someone post an in-game screen of the IAR s ? I'm on holiday and I'm a little bit curious how they look

Could someone post an in-game screen of the IAR s ? I'm on holiday and I'm a little bit curious how they look

Sure, i got 2 pics of the Version with 30 round Mag. There is a C-Mag Version and Black colour Version too...

1qmk1c.jpg 2ipj3k.jpg

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EricJ Weapons Pack RC33

required_addons.png

ASDG Joint Rails

TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (If you wish to use TMR Autorest)

Recommended:

- JSRS2.1 (only if you are using the optional lkr_u100_sound.pbo)

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Eric, first off great work man. I took a look at your mod or the first time today for the M27 IAR and I was blow away on how good it is. I had a few requests however. Currently, my group uses Sham's M27 IAR but it has a few sound problems and the model isn't as high quality as yours is. We are considering using it but there is one problem. The C-Mag and the Stanag verisons can only take what the C-Mags and Stanags. If you could make it so that each version could take each either of the types of magazines it would make it more realistic and more usable. I understand your reasoning behind making it like that but if someone goes out into the field carrying only C-mags and runs out of ammo he should be able to use a Stanag without carrying an entire separate gun. If possible could you make this modular so people can remove unwanted guns? Also, the model for the M27 is a little off. If possible (and I know i'm asking a lot here) could you make the M27 look like the stand issue M27 IAR for the Marine Corps? http://marinesmagazine.dodlive.mil/files/2012/05/scuttlebutt.jpg

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/gearscout/wp-content/blogs.dir/5/files/hk416-m27-iar/101911mtm27iar002.jpg

P.S.

I get this error after taking it out of the VAS box on the Virtual Map.

http://i.imgur.com/0p4gWws.jpg

Edited by Winters12

Okay some model issues I just don't know how to do:

- Switch 3D model so when you load a 30 round mag, the 3D shape shows up. If you load a C-Mag the model shows, get me? If that is doable then I'm all open ears to just one model as it's not realistic when you load a 30-round mag and have a C-Mag or vice versa. Believe me it was asked months ago, no answer. Also the Mapfact models seemed able to do it in OFP and I don't know if you can just use a selection for the model or not. Again I just don't know. If you know someone that can help me make that happen or show me how it's done, coolio I'll do it. Until then you'll have separate models and "types" for simplicity's sake. It's more than just lack of wanting functionality, I wanted it to be Gucci and it's not happening until I figure it out. In the meantime deal with it as I'd like to do that with the SCARs as well.

- Furniture. It was a "port" from a J-SERE request and they wanted Magpul furniture on it. So I did it. I've been meaning to get a more standard IAR stock on it but for now, it's how it looks and I'll probably get it adjusted later on. There is also another one by somebody who used Vilas's model and is more accurate than mine. Do a word search and it'll turn up and also check http://www.armaholic.com

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:17 ----------

Addendum to Switch 3D models. I have the original Mapfact scripts, any scripters around that can poke through the scripts and see about doing something like the Mapfact models?

Thanks for this great addon!

Could You add SCAR-H and HK417 with a drum magazines?

You already did great SCAR-L with a Beta C-Mag and M27 IAR so having 7.62 counterparts to these weapons would be cool. :cool:

It shouldn't be much work to do and it would make this pack even better.

Edited by JK88

Thanks for this great addon!

Could You add SCAR-H and HK417 with a drum magazines?

You already did great SCAR-L with a Beta C-Mag and M27 IAR so having 7.62 counterparts to these weapons would be cool. :cool:

It shouldn't be much work to do and it would make this pack even better.

Yeahhhhh that's not how it works.

No it's not too much, but let me do some research into that before I do so and can't promise anything yet. I've been doing some fixes and some additions to the L85 due to some other work I'm doing for 16AA. Once I get around to it I'll post some shots.

There are a few versions in 7.62, I've seen some floating the interwebs so depending how I feel on the issue I may or may not do it. I'm just kinda tasked out with 16AA right now in getting their L85s improved and whatnot.