New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EricJ Weapons Pack RC30

required_addons.png

ASDG Joint Rails

TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (If you wish to use TMR Autorest)

Recommended:

- R3F French Weapons Pack

- JSRS2.1 (only if you are using the optional lkr_u100_sound.pbo)

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

As always thanks Foxhound!

And an alibi credit, yes Spartan0536 gets credit for his ballistics work in some of my weapon magazines, particularly the SCAR-L Mk318 magazines and as I do more research I'll incorporate his work into the already done mags, and more as well.

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

Nice work. Many in our Community will be pleased with this, nice they have voted your SCAR's as our new standard loadout. Looking forward to using them.

Belated thanks!

Edited by EricJ

trying it now, i got "no entry bin\config.bin/Cfgweapons/M110sup_ejselectionFireAnim"

probably is me, been a while since i been on A3, sure i missed something, not complaining though.

thanks for the mod

It's a known issue and going through the BIS (new config) suppressors and it's not a rifle necessity. IT IS however required for cannons, so there's some code issue where the game (I guess, only a theory) thinks the magazine "needs" a selectionfireAnim notation, when personal weapons do not. Again after checking some of the BIS configs the only notation is for cannons so... there's nothing I can do for it.

It's a known issue and going through the BIS (new config) suppressors and it's not a rifle necessity. IT IS however required for cannons, so there's some code issue where the game (I guess, only a theory) thinks the magazine "needs" a selectionfireAnim notation, when personal weapons do not. Again after checking some of the BIS configs the only notation is for cannons so... there's nothing I can do for it.

thks for the quick reply, thats understandable, i cant use it in game just keeps going back to the map edit when i try and preview, not to worry mate :)

Just force the Preview, I have to do it all the time with the current bugs with the ".sounds" issue. It shouldn't prevent you from going into a mission as I always get the error but able to play anyway.

The skelleton bug prevents you from loading a mission.

Go in the editor > place a player > place the Ultimax box > click preview > get the skelleton error who kicks you back in the editor.

No problem.

This fucking patch is getting on my nerves, seriously.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9169f6qw8i87t9/Test%2520shit.Stratis.7z

This is a no brainer mission that allows you to use VAS and create loadouts instead of the ammobox... Fact is (thanks Vasilyevich) that the only thing I did was add the 249 and magazines. So for now until BIS decides to fix their game, use VAS or something like the Virtual Arsenal to make loadouts, as it allows you to "force" the Preview option. Don't know how to use VAS?

Go here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19134&highlight=VIRTUAL%2BAMMOBOX%2BSYSTEM

No problem.

This fucking patch is getting on my nerves, seriously.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9169f6qw8i87t9/Test%2520shit.Stratis.7z

This is a no brainer mission that allows you to use VAS and create loadouts instead of the ammobox... Fact is (thanks Vasilyevich) that the only thing I did was add the 249 and magazines. So for now until BIS decides to fix their game, use VAS or something like the Virtual Arsenal to make loadouts, as it allows you to "force" the Preview option. Don't know how to use VAS?

Go here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19134&highlight=VIRTUAL%2BAMMOBOX%2BSYSTEM

haha, i know how to use VAS, i just don't like using it, i cant be doing with looking though every single bit of kit when i only after a few thing, but that is my problem, i take a look at LEA or something,

cheers dude!

No problem. The fact is I liked ammo boxes and VAS steadily grew on me, the only thing I don't like is that the windows could be bigger (though UK-FRG made them bigger somehow) and the 2.6 version doesn't alphabetize. But I don't know how LEA (I have a fair idea what it does but not completely familiar with it) works so you're going into unknown waters as I have no clue how it will interact given the new patch.

nothing can be better than LEA, you are a liar, mister! ;)

It's great that you feel that way about it, but this isn't the topic to discuss it either.

From what I posted on the preceding page it apparently is looking for some sort of muzzle flash to go with the suppressor. For some reason beyond me is that is associated with cannons, not individual weapon suppressors. So since the game is jacked up it looks for the "SelectionFireAnim" which doesn't exist, even for BIS suppressors. Just don't use ammo boxes until BIS accepts the fact that their latest patch fucked a lot of things up, and I cant' do shit about it.

Mass...

I remembered that post about mags not having mass and it got me thinking, a bit late in the game but... after doing some tweaking and checking, I figured out what was meant. Yes I have updated the Mass for each magazines. Some kind of arbitrary, like 100-round mags... yeah it was unrealistic that a vest could carry 14 of those no sweat... now it's updated and I had to readjust my VAS loadout. SO what this means that I can upload the modded configs before I put up some other stuff, mainly some updated models as I found a M8 LSW and well, I'm going to update the C-Mag models because while good, they're aged as well...

But for now this small download will change out your VAS loadouts (or not, depending on other circumstances) but again I am not familiar with LEA or others so... it will change it for sure, I think.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdh7hm18o33h52d/U100config_update.7z

Foxhound PLEASE DO NOT upload to Armaholic...

wip303.jpg

Here's a general update for the Ultimax 100 models. I've updated the barrel a bit, using it from my M27 project. Also added a better looking forward grip from the SCAR-L and also used the C-Mag from the A2 M8 SAW as a good replacement for the older C-Mag model. The other Ultimaxes get the same treatment where necessary as I have to do some texture viewing to see how it looks in-game (textured but not showing here obviously) as in Bulldozer it looks alright, but may need to tweak it further, but in a sense it is a better look for the weapon at least.

I know. I'm in J-SERE =).. That was what I was comparing it too. Also, I've seen you on his page. Robert Hammer is adding his ballistics to his update. He already did with the PDW and it's great, same with the HLC AR15 pack. I think it's more of the speed of the bullet over time and drop that really gives it that feel but hey, I honestly don't know what the heck he does. You guys are the modders, I just enjoy using them! I know Robert has been working with him for a while on values that he wants though. Would be cool if you guys could come up with something you both agree with. BIS ammunition are like lasers. You can shoot them 1500 meters and they don't slow down lol. Ultimately though it's up to you, and I'll use your pack either way! =)

I think I missed this one... anyway yeah it's a number of factors, such as hit=8 which somehow translates into emptying a magazine = 1 kill as well as other ballistics factors. Spartan0536's values I;m more leaning to as it takes around 4 to 5 rounds (depending on various factors) = 1 kill. Robert Hammer makes great weapons but it's his ammunition that really detracts from me using them. So hopefully in the update he'll fix that issue along with the ability to remove a magazine and it disappears. I mean it's not terribly hard to do it, just have to add some lines and viola! disappearing mags when they're removed.

Taking some work from my M27 project and applying some of it to the weapons pack. Added some detailing for the HK417s, some model additions as well as an animated bolt.

wip305.jpg

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhydtrsjwzcym3v/%40U100RC31.7z

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Additions:

- HK417s now have animated bolts, after adapting some of my IAR furniture to the cause, and some parts taken from the Barret M468 to help the cause as well.

- Numerous updates to details, some more on the HKs, and some reworking of the Ultimaxes from some Arma 2 parts, as well as barrel work from my IAR project. Suffice to say that the IAR is not planned in the future. Besides there's one already one out and looks a lot better than mine, so yeah.

Fixes:

- Magazines now have "mass" which determines how many magazines you have in your vest, pockets, up your... you get the idea. So if you haven't downloaded the config update before (Linky is dead BTW since it's included in this update) that you'll probably have to readjust your VAS and possibly LEA loadouts. Sorry but we gotta be realistic right?

Future updates:

- I got a PM from Preatis regarding camo variants... I don't mind so much so he'll get back with me as I read it and responded a few hours ago, NO REQUESTS as I'll work with him on what he's wanting and what he's done (from his PM it sounds like there are some done ones already). And I will update you as it goes along as far as progress and the like, or maybe he'll chime in with his work, etc. Hell I may get him to texture the M468... hopefully as I'm just not in the mood for it. Or maybe I just need to get off my ass and use some parts but it's so beautiful...

- Ammo redos. When Spartan0536 gets around to updating his ammo values, suffice to say that I'll be doing the same. Honestly if I knew his formula I'd readjust a lot of values so it's more correct. But suffice to say that he finally gets credit in the readme for his values as he does a superb job in ensuring ammo works.

- Magazine updates. Aaron Duke who I know donated a Magpul P-MAG model and I applied it some of my IARs because well... they're nice. I can add them to the existing weapons but for right now all is is a black texture, and hopefully he'll get me a tan texture, when he can.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EricJ Weapons Pack RC31

required_addons.png

ASDG Joint Rails

TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (If you wish to use TMR Autorest)

Recommended:

- R3F French Weapons Pack

- JSRS2.1 (only if you are using the optional lkr_u100_sound.pbo)

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!