Is it a TMR related issue? If so then don't add the U100_Tmr_bipod.pbo as it has TMR autorest dependencies included.

Hey Eric,

We're getting config errors related to the harris bipod upon joining. Does anyone else get this issue?

I think you need to look at modpriority listings.

Make sure you have:

tmr

ASDG_JR

ASDG_attachments

and then later U100 with the optional tmr bipods

That works for us.

Is it a TMR related issue? If so then don't add the U100_Tmr_bipod.pbo as it has TMR autorest dependencies included.

We aren't using the U100_tmr_bipod.pdo.

@Mav87th:

I've checked the load order and we already have them in that order.

Even with the latest version of TMR running, we're still getting the error. I'll keep playing with some things but I'm not sure why that specific error came up out of the blue one day.

I'm not sure either, and I've managed to incorporate the TMR system in the bipods, so TMR isn't required. I've been putting it off and the next few days I should be able to work on the TMR issue.

Yeah but I can look through his config and see what I can see but I don't think he's done anything special to it to make it not break sounds, but I'll check anyway.

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

I looked over RH's sound code and mirrored it, to a degree (which may fix the situation):

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jms4nvn49m3zl3/%40U100RC19.7z

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Barret M468 IS untextured but is fully functional (uses 5.56mm values as I had to get this out and it was well... "ready")

- Tweaked sound config entries to see if it will hopefully stop breaking sounds during multiplayer.

EricJ,

or you already working the textures for the Barret M468? was it an error or just not textured

Eric,

Here's the specific error if it helps any "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.Harris_ej'."

Okay, I'll see what I can do then, strange though... as with my clan we had that problem and after some tweaks we got it working so nobody sees the error.

As for the M468 it is simply untextured. Honestly I don't want to map it as well I'm being lazy for once and like somebody with better skills (I really suck at weapon textures) handle that one. If there is somebody who is interested in mapping send me a PM and I'll send the source file so it can be textured.

Stuff I've finished:

- Implemented the TMR bipod resting in the "u100_tmr_bipods.pbo" file so that if you don't want to download the whole TMR mod then the effects will work as a standalone. It should be noted that in Configure/Expansions it will show up as a separate mod. It's how it shows up and how it works, no clear idea on how to prevent it, may work on that, but functionality is there when enabled. If of course you prefer VTS then simply don't use that PBO.

- L85A2 RIS implemented. And a note that thanks to LordJarhead for letting me use the L85 sound from Kiory's pack as a weapon sound.

And thanks to taumargin a suppressed Barret sound:

---------- Post added at 13:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

And working on a very basic suppressor for the Barret:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip292.jpg

---------- Post added at 13:49 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

Tritonv8 the issue with the config.bin error is due to the fact that the bipods are not being used as the L115 rifles reference it as a compatible item. And since there is no item in the mods listing then it creates that error. The only remedy is to "open" up the side slot (through modding techniques it allows the bipod to look correct) so people who don't use that PBO or probably create another alternate config so that error doesn't continously crop up.

---------- Post added at 14:26 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

Alright after some config work there is now an "Optional No Bipod Config" which should address the config.bin errors.

Thanks! taumargin is the one you can thank as that sound is the "lesser of two evils". Not to say that the other one was bad quality per se, but this one sounds better.

Probably tomorrow, I'm going to give the suppressor a cheap texture to get it out, I really don't have much to add to it either.

Cant wait, i use your Weapons since your first release and they are still active, daily using :) Looking forward for new version ;)

Cool :)

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 21:32 ----------

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/41m2arluxrg29ql/%40U100RC25.7z

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC25

- Added L85A2 RIS

- Added L85 sound courtesy of LordJarhead, http://jsrs-studios.com/

- Added Barret Suppressor

- Now has "Optional No Bipod Config" for those who do not use the TMR enabled bipod PBO and removes the "no config.bin entry" error, or should.

- TMR weapon resting has been included as a mod for the U100_TMR_Bipods.pbo. It should be noted that the addon is listed in the Configure/Expansions portion of the main menu.

Thank you sir

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Hey EricJ, nice to see the L85A2 RIS, but the left hand position is annoying (it is clipping the right hand, the weapon frame and there´s a vertical grip, why not use the right hand animation for it? The first L85A2RIS Kiory did had it right...)

Hope you find someone to texture the M468 soon ;)

cheers!

Thanks for informing us of the new update :cool:

I have also sent you a PM as it is not clear which addons are still required, which are optional and which addons the optional ones exactly are.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EricJ Weapons Pack RC25

required_addons.png

ASDG Joint Rails

TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (If you wish to use TMR Autorest)

Recommended:

- R3F French Weapons Pack

- JSRS2.1 (only if you are using the optional lkr_u100_sound.pbo)

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Awesome, an L85 for us brit-lovers :)

Any chance on UGL variant?

I would like to use TMR-Autorest but it seems alternative version is outdated. Could you make compatible with normal TMR version?.

I'll see what I can do as I haven't checked on the updates to TMR.

Is there grenade launcher variant of the l85A2?

No there isn't but at least we have an L85! Eric, these weapons are amazing. I've been using the SCARS for ages now. I actually had 2 questions though:

1. When using the black SCAR with grenade launcher with MRCO, there is a blue texture instead of the end of the gun. I notice this with BIS black MX with the 3GL. Any ideas what that is?

2. I know its been mentioned but do you think there will be a quick update for the hand animation on the l85? Nice to use that awesome hand grip!

Dont think im complaining though. Your mod is one of the best so far!

1. From what I understand its with all of my weapons, and some others as well, and appears to be a BIS issue as far as alphas and such (I think)

2. I used the stock A2 animation so.... more than likely not unless somebody wants to take the time to fix it.

As for a UGL version yes, there's an old A2 BAF model I have on hand from the A2 Samples mod.

(COUGH) L129A1 (COUGH) lol... good job with the L115A1 by the way, really like that