Eric, I am the admin... I have thoroughly tested this since you first introduced the mod pack, you know that as I've been bugging you for ages...

It's not working for me unless ALL parties run your mods. Really weird !

Please go and check - if you can hear everyone's guns on my server...

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/144.76.162.200:2302/b_560_95_1.png"]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/144.76.162.200:2302/b_560_95_1.png[/url]

:?

SJ

Sure thing.

It works well for us, but we are all using the same preset.

BTW, is this fixable?

https://i.imgur.com/Kr4RUGB.jpg

The top rail seems to be set to low, the top rail attachments are now clipping with the gun.

Yeah that's because you're probably using somebody else's TOP PEQ-15 rather than one I haven't done. A custom laser would have to be done for it to not clip like that.

---------- Post added at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 ----------

serjames just tried to hop on your server and the first issue is I don't have all the mods listed so wasn't able to join in the first place. Second of all we run no mods (just Arma3 is required for vanilla players, but are allowed to a degree, mainly weapons) and that's how I base my reports and testing on. So there's not much I can do for you, sorry.

Yeah that's because you're probably using somebody else's TOP PEQ-15 rather than one I haven't done. A custom laser would have to be done for it to not clip like that.

Yep it's RHs Peq-15, the side mounted one works though. http://i.imgur.com/PDgfn6b.jpg

Yep, the RH PEQ-15 TOP mount is adjusted for the M4, not the SCAR-L/H

Eric, thanks for trying, so what you are saying is that you haven't actually tested it at all... :)

Just on your server where no mods are used, except your gun pack.... lol

Sheesh...

We'll have to wait I guess

SJ

No, other gun mods (Massi, RobertHammer, R3F) are used on our server (108.174.54.250:2302) it's just not a requirement to join, like yours. Or more exactly, mods are allowed but not required to join. So yes they have been tested vice other mods and now there aren't any issues.

Edited by EricJ

Eric, I think there is a mistake, the only mods you must have to join our server are the Map, ALiVE and AGGRESSORS - everything else is up for grabs..

SJ

I don't have AGGRESSORS, which is why I got kicked off. I don't download every mod since our server doesn't need everything to join, just A3. So we're in the pipeline to probably use AGGRESSORS but nothing definite.

We recently removed the RH M4/M16 pack from our server and now we're noticing an error regarding a missing magazine, we're not using this magazine in our gear selection but we still see the error about the missing "RH_30Rnd_556x45_Mk262".

magazines[] = {"scar_mag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Green","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Yellow","RH_30Rnd_556x45_Mk262"};

RC23 config:

class Mode_SemiAuto;
class Mode_Burst;
class Mode_FullAuto;
class asdg_FrontSideRail;
class asdg_OpticRail1913;
class Default;

class CfgWeapons
{
class Rifle;
class Rifle_Base_F: Rifle
{
	class WeaponSlotsInfo;
};
class UGL_F;
class Ej_u100_base: Rifle_Base_F {

That's how the config looks right now:

class Mode_SemiAuto;
class Mode_Burst;
class Mode_FullAuto;
class asdg_FrontSideRail;
class asdg_OpticRail1913;

class CfgWeapons
{
class Rifle;
class Rifle_Base_F: Rifle
{
	class WeaponSlotsInfo;
};
class UGL_F;
class Ej_u100_base: Rifle_Base_F {

I've heard RH's M4/M16s since the last "fix" but if you're still running into issues then I'm not sure what else I can do.

Magazine issues.... this is why I chose ASDG joint rails, and wish (I know people have their opinions about the old Joint Ammunition Magazines) it was something similar for magazines. I'll think on the issue but even I don't use the mags myself.

---------- Post added at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

Yep it did, thanks for the heads up and fixed!

We are actually using ASDG joint rails, however I am guessing that at the moment you have listed those magazines as being compatible with your weapons but because we don't have the RH M4/M16 pack we are receiving an error because the magazine class name doesn't exist.

SIgh.... I'll have to remove the Robert Hammer mags as a useable magazine if it's causing so much issues that I thought would be cool.

So anyway, working on adding the L85A2 from A2 (from a multiple request elsewhere):

wip284.jpg

---------- Post added at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

So in order to solve that issue I've done two configs, one "vanilla" that uses the U100 mags and A3 mags, and an optional RH config where it can use RobertHammer magazines.

Just hopping in to say "well done on all your hard work Eric". We are still rocking the SCARS with very few exceptions. Dude, you are a machine, if you ever run out of stuff to do I would love to see the SMAWW, MAWWS, AT-4 confined space, and the LAW back in Arma. I know that some of these have been ported already but no one has ported them with proper optics or the ability to zero the optics as of yet. The ports have been rather hasty and guessing the ballistic arc of an AT weapon in combat is too arcade for me. Anyway, if you never get around to it, thanks for all the hard work you have already done!

EricJ,pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, don´t forget to try to mess with replacement configs for the vanilla units (exchange the MX, MXC and MXM for your awesome SCARs - if the mag replacements in loadout is a pain, just replace the vanilla toy guns for your SCAR CL 6.5 variant), the last part of the campaign is just ´round the corner and I (and guess many more) would love to play it with your guns - so we don´t waste time spawning ammoboxes just to grab them... since OPF I´ve always played using replacement configs but oddly no one has done them for A3 guns, just uniforms =/

cheers!

The problem is that I'm not sure how to do it and it doesn't really excite me in all honesty.

But you allow anyone with the right skills to do those replacement configs, right? So, config wiz dude, if you read this, please grant us with your knowledge and deliver us a config to make the SCARs rule over the MX... thanks in advance and much appreciatted! ;)

cheers!

;2643961']But you allow anyone with the right skills to do those replacement configs' date=' right? So, config wiz dude, if you read this, please grant us with your knowledge and deliver us a config to make the SCARs rule over the MX... thanks in advance and much appreciatted! ;)

cheers![/quote']

Here's an example replacement config : it sets the default Scar rifle as standard equipment for BluFor riflemen.

config.cpp

class CfgVehicles
{
class B_Soldier_base_F;

class B_Soldier_F: B_Soldier_base_F {
               scope = 2;
	weapons[] = {"Ej_scarstandard", "hgun_P07_F", "Throw", "Put"};
	magazines[] = {"Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "16Rnd_9x21_Mag", "16Rnd_9x21_Mag", "16Rnd_9x21_Mag", "SmokeShell", "SmokeShellGreen", "Chemlight_green", "Chemlight_green", "HandGrenade", "HandGrenade"};
	respawnweapons[] = {"Ej_scarstandard", "hgun_P07_F", "Throw", "Put"};
	respawnmagazines[] = {"Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "Scar_mag", "16Rnd_9x21_Mag", "16Rnd_9x21_Mag", "16Rnd_9x21_Mag", "SmokeShell", "SmokeShellGreen", "Chemlight_green", "Chemlight_green", "HandGrenade", "HandGrenade"};
};
};

I didn't try it but it should do the trick, included for respawned players.

Edited by Pepe Hal

Ahh I see now, gotcha. I may mess with it down the road.

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:47 ----------

And Redfield-77... I'm really not going to do the heavy stuff especially since people have already done it, but I may change my mind down the road.

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------

And some texture tweaking:

wip285.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip286.jpg

wip287.jpg

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

They have their own

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

I think I know what he's talking about and i'm doing some config editing to see if it is what I think it is.

Welll I managed to reconfig the suppressors and still no sign of some BIS suppressors, so not sure what else there is to do.

Would it be possible to fix so that we can reload while the safety on?

(if there has to be a safety, "this is my safety")

9rrjqUm.jpg

Edited by Sorken

Lol one of the best movie quotes still....

On a serious note however, the "Safety" in itself (in coding and execution) is a magazine and somehow it prevents that from doing so. Not sure what the deal is though.

It still seems like there is almost twice as much recoil with the suppressors on.

From going through the BIS coding for suppressors they use weapon recoil values for the appropriate suppressors. So the 5.56mm suppressor uses the TRG-21 recoil and the 7.62mm suppressor uses the EBR recoil values. So when you mount the suppressor on the weapon, it replaces the weapon value and uses the suppressor value. And since I don't know how to edit them (or haven't looked into it yet) I'm sticking with those but I can always see what I can do.

Hey Eric,

We're getting config errors related to the harris bipod upon joining. Does anyone else get this issue?