No problem though most of the thanks goes to taumargin for his donations in that regard, they've been very clean (I have to integrate the suppressor sound as well) and since I'm taking my time this iteration (mainly due to online play with J-SERE) it's been somewhat a break.

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:19 ----------

And speaking of suppressor sound... here's one of the sounds that taumargin sent me. I was thinking of just the 556 suppressors, but probably do alright in the 762 suppressors as well.

Ow that's nice, again it makes the pack complete

Regards Rat.NL

And yew they will be also nice in 762 suppressors

Regards Rat.NL

Hey EricJ. Congrats on your job, the way your mod is growing is amazing. I'm trying to implement these weapons in my clan, but we keep getting this error about TMR not found, can someone please help us because we already use another weapon resting mod. Thanks a lot for the amazing SCAR's.

Hey EricJ. Congrats on your job, the way your mod is growing is amazing. I'm trying to implement these weapons in my clan, but we keep getting this error about TMR not found, can someone please help us because we already use another weapon resting mod. Thanks a lot for the amazing SCAR's.

Same here, I don t use TMR, prefer VTS and every time it shows me lack of tmr autorest.

The weapons and bipods are setup for TMR not VTS. I'm not sure if VTS requires some special coding but it seems to me it's a client, not server side mod (or am I mistaken?) as I don't have any issues online with it.

The weapons and bipods are setup for TMR not VTS. I'm not sure if VTS requires some special coding but it seems to me it's a client, not server side mod (or am I mistaken?) as I don't have any issues online with it.

Thanks for the answer buddy. I'm asking this because we thought that this would not affect anything, but actually we ended up with some broken ALIVE missions when using our dedicated server you know. And I'm really sad right now that we can't use your weapons.

That's strange since TMR doesn't conflict with the VTS weapon resting on J-SERE. Not sure how it conflicts or "breaks" things when it's not present.

Hey EricJ, is the 762 also getting that neat suppressor sound? Really liking that sound

Regards Rat.NL

Yeah I decided to add that in. There's another "longer" sound but the current sound in the video will be used.

Can confirm the "autorest script not found" error. Also when playing the campaign mission "Exit Strategy" I kept getting shot by Orestes so I went through and disabled mods one-by-one and turning this off fixed it :/

That's strange since TMR doesn't conflict with the VTS weapon resting on J-SERE. Not sure how it conflicts or "breaks" things when it's not present.

I can confirm that they doesn´t conflict, I have both activated and I can use TMR bipod as well as rest any weapon on the ground with VTS...

@EricJ: I have some nitpicking on the weapons (hands clipping with receiver and some small cosmetics, no big deal), but didn´t had time to screenshot them and post, but as your Q&A I promisse I´ll pester with it soon lol

cheers!

;2615690']I can confirm that they doesn´t conflict' date=' I have both activated and I can use TMR bipod as well as rest any weapon on the ground with VTS...

@EricJ: I have some nitpicking on the weapons (hands clipping with receiver and some small cosmetics, no big deal), but didn´t had time to screenshot them and post, but as your Q&A I promisse I´ll pester with it soon lol

cheers![/quote']

Yeah, it's not the matter of a conflict you know. When talking about dedicated servers and a big community of players, it's hard to put another 2 mods just to use a few weapons. I mean, we also get an error about RH weapons(mk262 mags) and you guys probably know, dedicated servers are very "sensitive" to those little errors, they tend to cause desync if you consider a server with 30+ people connected.

And we just removed RH weapons from our mods to use EricJ's SCARs, since we didn't see RH weapons and TMR as requirements we thought it was ok, but unfortunately we got a few issues with those errors.

Anyway, good luck with your job EricJ and congrats again.

Yeah my clan is googoo for gaga over the RH mags, so I included it as a "bonus" or whatever. It initially had the same issues so yeah.... I'll update the readme and other stuff down the line for server operators.

I seem to have a small gripe with the LRR rifles as sometimes the LRR will show the weapon in third person as supporting the weapon, while in first person it will not even touch the weapon on the left, i.e. have a grip animation even though it's not there... I try to keep removing that problem but it comes back to haunt me every so often, strange. There is some issues I Know of the use of the same animation (M24 for both the M24 and the LRRs, so on the LRRs it clips and I'm really loathe to mess with it, I hate hand animating).

What do you think about a Scar-H with a grenade launcher ( not only scar-L) ?

What do you think about a Scar-H with a grenade launcher ( not only scar-L) ?

As far as I know it's already in

Regards Rat.NL

I don't use neither TMR autorest nor VTS and i don't want to....using your mod generate the same error about TMR over and over and over,and it's getting quite annoying.

So please remove all the dependancies from TMR or make it a requirements,letting people know what is needed and choose if run your mod or not.

Thank you.

Edited by DieTU

I don't use neither TMR autorest nor VTS and i don't want to....using your mod generate the same error about TMR over and over and over,and it's getting quite annoying.

So please remove all the dependancies from TMR or make it a requirements,letting people know what is needed and choose if run your mod or not.

Thank you.

ps thanks for making this mod in your own time and at no cost ;)

Thank you.

If i look in this topic there are not many users complaining and asking about removing these features. I think most users are using those mods..... Maybe u can try it out to. They are good. Or try a Scar pack without those features.

Regards Rat.NL

Thank you.

No problem, will get with Foxhound and say that it is a requirement to have TMR.

No problem, will get with Foxhound and say that it is a requirement to have TMR.

:cry2: Can`t it be done by adding additional config, so if you want to use tmr you put that config, but if you don`t want it can still work?

I'd have to make an optional config for the bipods since they directly reference the TMR scripts rather than the weapons themselves.

Well,okay,if you prefer that way,it's your call :)

Nice work for the Scar,btw,unfortunatly i'll stop using :)

EricJ what is the status about the suppressor sounds?

Regards Rat.NL