But with the scars, breaching charge, and some 416s this would almost be a one stop seal pack.

RatNL I'll consider it.

But for right now I'm gonna as said, hold off for a bit, let RC6 tide me over so I can focus on some J-SERE(JIC) projects first.

Sure, the IAR project and a side project.

Have you slept since this thread was started my friend? Lol

Actually I have :) I get enough decent sleep but usually I'm a night owl anyway but I'm good now that it's settled down a bit as far as releases and my own desire to just back off of it for a bit.

Do you plan to add the Tracers for the Scar H soon? thats the only thing im waiting on other then that this pack is PERFECT

Actually the default SCAR-H mag has red tracers in it but a code fix was needed for it. I'll change the description for the magazine.

---------- Post added at 00:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ce64sh2abkd25k/%40U100RC6.7z

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-Reconfigured the SCAR-H magazine to fire all Red Tracer, for non-tracer you have to use the standard BIS mag.

Edited by EricJ

Actually the default SCAR-H mag has red tracers in it but a code fix was needed for it. I'll change the description for the magazine.

---------- Post added at 00:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ce64sh2abkd25k/%40U100RC6.7z

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-Reconfigured the SCAR-H magazine to fire all Red Tracer, for non-tracer you have to use the standard BIS mag.

Perfect,now I think your SCARs is almost finished.BTW,you said the IARs will not have a public release,right?

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 ----------

Is that MK20 or just another variant of SCAR_H?

I don't know I guess another variant

Regards Rat.NL

RC6 update frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I don't know I guess another variant

Regards Rat.NL

It looks a little different with MK20,but I think MK20 will be good enough to add in this mod as a marksman rifle.

Thanks again Foxhound!

No again, the IAR isn't a public release project. It's not a secret project obviously but again, it won't be released publicly unless specifically told to do so.

And again, let me take a break from this and work on/concentrate on other projects before I consider going anywhere else with it. The tracers was an easy fix so I was able to work that in. Other than that I'm gonna focus on those other projects previously mentioned.

i dont mean to drag this on and on since you want to work on other things but the tracers still arent workingon the SCAR H for me

No problem.

RC6 update frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest
mirror updated

Hey guys,

With the new update Im getting the following error message when I open the mission editor:

"cannot open object 2-4 weapons\surefire.p3d"

Do you know why?

Ohh my Lord

EricJ this has been developing into a fantastic mod!!

Those SCAR models are just awesome mate. We are definitly going to be using this for some time as the units standard weaponry. Especially the SCAR-H EGLM. How ever i have two things i would like to see fixed with it :D. 1) the red-dot aimpoint for the EGLM is off its mark. The grenades fall short by quite a bit. 2) It would so sexy in black :D

Is there anything i can do to help out with either of those things?

I do get one error though.

When shooting any of the guns the first time i get a pop up error "Sound _Scope not found"

Do you have any ideas what that error comes from?

And now im at it....

How do i put a Harris bipod into a cargo hold of a car this:

this addItemCargo ["Harrissf_ej", 4];

this addItemCargo ["Harris_ej", 4];

this addItemCargo ["Harrisls_ej", 4];

this addItemCargo ["SureFire_ej", 4];

does not seem to work. There are no errors, but there is nothing in the cargohold of the vehicle.

Edited by Mav87th

Hi EricJ, and all

With a dedicated server and wishing to use the mod on the server, would it be possible to provide the file keys?

Thank you in advance.

Hmm... I use this mod with J-SERE on a dedi server and no issues have come up, but will check on how to make a key for it anyway (one thing I keep on forgetting to do because I do have other projects)

As for the EGLM black? Never planned but will look into that in the future. And on that topic I'm not sure what you're expecting with the red dot sight since the round flies in it's trajectory and after running through the -L and the -H models, they have the same points as the A2 counterparts so it requires some fine tuning in adjustment on your part, i.e. fire and adjust the round. It also helps to use the PgUp/PgDn keys as well.

As far as putting the bipods in the cargo hold of a vehicle? I'm not sure other than editing the config of the vehicle (if you have access to it) or by manually transferring them (those are the only two ways I know offhand how to). I'm not sure of the actual string to do so honestly.

Edited by EricJ

Recoil seems to be where its at, I don't see how more recoil is needed...