I tested it with ur actual RC5 release, got again this weird ShadowLines, weapon was this time the new Scar LSW i think. You need a picture or something?

Please, though I looked at the shadow lod of the LSW anyway and tidied some things up.

So far the MBG Killhouse walls are the ones that have actual damage modeling, which I think some BIS walls lack. The charge was designed to blow a door down but since all doors are really unlocked it seems a moot point carried from VBS1. But it's a useful too as it can still knock down walls (a few are required, on Takistan, and on Stratis so far).

And also thanks to taumargin for a donation of sounds, the SCAR-L and SCAR-H will get updated... soonish.

Edited by EricJ

hello I'm new here, and I downloaded the ericj weapons pack.

It turns out that after all properly installed it asks me after start arma3

"Addon Harrissf_ej requaires ej_IAR addon"

Someone could give me a help!

Thank you!

Hello sgt.

I already have these 2 addons installed.

I've looked at addons Harrissf_ej EJ_IAR and I can not found anything.

Anyway thanks for your help

It's a dependency issue that I thought was taken care of. This hasn't been my best day on the internets (slow as ....) so I'm uploading a new version anyway, standby.

Grateful for the time and dedication to this addon is undoubtedly a good job, all excellent work has its flaws have patience.

I'll be waiting for the new version!

Thank you.

And finally...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ce64sh2abkd25k/%40U100RC6.7z

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fixed:

- Dependency on another filed

- HOpefully the SCAR LSW shadow

Added

- SCAR-L sounds and -H sounds donated by taumargin which came from a range with the two weapons, so the sounds are quite beautiful

Edited by EricJ

In RC5 release i get this ShadowLines also with the Ultimax 100Mk5 + 100Mk5 Short, will test new release, thx anyway, i like your work :)

Ahhh.... okay I'll double check them too.

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:00 ----------

Alright should be good to go now, just re-download from the link above.

Okay sounds good then :)

Well,the weapons all good enough I think,any new guns will add to this mod later?

I haven't decided and besides I have other weapons to work on outside of here so if something comes to mind I'm sure I'll bring it up.

Hmmm, tested the new version.. Its still there, but a million times better than this long lines^^

Its the shadow of the C-Magazine Clip

arma2m0pih.jpg arma11aom0.jpg

I haven't decided and besides I have other weapons to work on outside of here so if something comes to mind I'm sure I'll bring it up.

Good to know,keep on nice working!All of my mates love your weapons,they're using them in almost every mission,and make our own M4s very sad,lol!

Great stuff, thanks EricJ. Not sure if it is supposed to be like this but the recoil on the scar-H goes down rather than up...

RC6 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hmmm, tested the new version.. Its still there, but a million times better than this long lines^^

Its the shadow of the C-Magazine Clip

http://abload.de/thumb2/arma2m0pih.jpg http://abload.de/thumb2/arma11aom0.jpg

Okay... the same LSW or an Ultimax? Those pictures don't give me much information...

Great stuff, thanks EricJ. Not sure if it is supposed to be like this but the recoil on the scar-H goes down rather than up...

Goes down? Not sure why myself either as the values are static and shouldn't change but it could be a BIS thing.

And thanks again Foxhound! :D

---------- Post added at 09:03 ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 ----------

Wow, loving the new sounds, thanks

Regards Rat.NL

Cool :)

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 ----------

Good to know,keep on nice working!All of my mates love your weapons,they're using them in almost every mission,and make our own M4s very sad,lol!

Good to know, there's too many M4s out there for me to consider doing any. I like the weapon in real life but I despise it as a modder due to a lot already out there (and better quality).

If you're bored you can easily turn that IAR into a 416 and release it to the masses. ;)

Okay... the same LSW or an Ultimax? Those pictures don't give me much information...

Goes down? Not sure why myself either as the values are static and shouldn't change but it could be a BIS thing.

And thanks again Foxhound! :D

---------- Post added at 09:03 ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 ----------

Cool :)

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 ----------

Good to know, there's too many M4s out there for me to consider doing any. I like the weapon in real life but I despise it as a modder due to a lot already out there (and better quality).

I agree,and I think it's time to try some new weapons in the world of 2035,and the SCARs should be the best choice .As a matter of fact,we used more MXs than M4s even before you released this mod

What about a SCAR-H PR would make the pack complete

Regards Rat.NL

SCAR PR? You mean the Mk20?

I'll see about changing the IAR but Massi has a boatload of 416s, as well as R3F...