Sign in to follow this  
sakura_chan

ArmA 2 C-130J and MV-22 Redux

looks like an APU (Auxilary Power Unit) exhaust pipe.

The APU is located with the MWGB in the top center of the wings and vents up and out at the center rear of the wing.

Cool, I was skimming and didn't see your reply about it. Fuel dump makes sense, at that location little to no fuel will reach the hull or control surfaces. So flares could be used safely following the securing of the fuel dump. I forgot for a minute that all aircraft have a way to vent fuel.

It's all good. Doing a fuel dump in this thing actually disables the countermeasure system to avoid any and all chances of the fuel igniting. There are so many redundant safety systems on this thing that it's ridiculous. The pilot never has to touch the controls once he's above 25' off the ground if he doesn't want to. You can program it to fly search patterns, waypoint flights, everything and it will take over at 25' and fly the entire route all the way back to 25' off of the ground, where the pilot has to once again take over.

just curious.. havent heard of this mod in a while and there was a lot of mention that this was going to be released a while ago!

really keen for a proper MV22 and C130J mod Sakura.

I don't know if you knew about this but I hope this video comes in handy.

LOL Crewchiefs can be real A-holes. I wish we had EOMS by the cargo door. But I'm stuck with the plunger in the drip-pan gag. ;)

I was wondering if someone was going to call that out, lol..

As a non-air wing guy our favorites were batteries for the chem lights, head light fluid and PRC-E9's.

that should totally be a feature! :D

imagine how they would've felt after knowing it was all part of a game plan..

it would be funny to see in game

Edited by deltagamer

Has this completely merged with CEP or are you doing this independently (In the merry go round :P) still?

As far as i'm concerned i wont be working on the c-130 so i will likely be "parting it out" to whoever wants it

Hope somebody picks the C-130 up, it looks and sounds as though you've made some useful edits. CUP?

Definitely 2 must-have planes. I think they should be added in CUP, they would fit just perfectly ;)

I'd love to take what you have done on the C-130. I just need a good version to use in my HALO Module. Doesn't need to work fully. Just a static version is fine to jump from.

Sad to see this scraped. Can we ask why? Looks great so far. Thanks.