major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor for ArmA 3

And what if we don't want to downgrade our Java ? Are you planning to make an update of LEA, compatible with the last published version of Java ? Thank you !

I don´t know if anybody has asked it before in this thread, but what is with the implementation of the content from the marksman dlc? Don´t find it under the repositories or under the standard-equipment from arma3.

All dlc are encrypted pbo, no integration by automatic extraction is possible.

And what if we don't want to downgrade our Java ? Are you planning to make an update of LEA, compatible with the last published version of Java ? Thank you !

Incoming

LEA 2.0 Update 8 available

Download

Java 8 installed: Run lea-updater.bat from LEA installation directory.

Java 7 installed: Check for updates

Windows installer: ftp://62.210.177.238/ArmA3/LEA/releases/lea-installer-2-0-24.exe

Changelog

- Fixed: LEA GUI doesn't start with JRE 1.8.0_60 published on 18 August 2015.

Note

Since ArmA3 1.50, if you want to use @LEA addon, you must:

- Run the game with -filePatching parameter

- Run the server with allowedFilePatching = 2; parameter from server.cfg

More info https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183049-file-patching/?p=2898951

• Like 2

I think that this mod stopped working with the latest DevBuild and the CBA\Java or something, because the action menu button doesn't work anymore.  Is anyone still working on this project?

I think that this mod stopped working with the latest DevBuild and the CBA\Java or something, because the action menu button doesn't work anymore.  Is anyone still working on this project?

this

Note

- Run the server with allowedFilePatching = 2; parameter from server.cfg

• Like 1

this

Note

- Run the server with allowedFilePatching = 2; parameter from server.cfg

thanks so much!

one last thing, is it possible to put a virtual arsenal loadout in the lea profile list?

Wondering If Anyone Else Is Having This Problem.  Have Been Using LEA For A Long Time With No Probs, But Now I Have This -filePatching Prob.  I Use Play With Six, I Unchecked The -NofilePatching But Still Have The Script Not Found Error.  If I Use ARMA Launcher With -filePatching Enabled It Works No Problem.  I Know This Is Probably A Play With Six Prob.  Just Looking For Some Help If Anyone Else Has Had This.

Thanks

Dan

Hi I have a problem using the LEA. I import a mission sqm, then edit the unit's load out and generate the loadout file. But when I enter the mission through Arma 3 editor and preview. Nothing changes. The unit is still using the original weapons and gears instead of the load-out I have given him. Can anyone help with it?

Thanks to the author for the nice solution first of all!

Please update ACE 3 repository for LEA someone! it is not complete, misses Maglite XL50 flashlite for instance. Tried to add latest ACE 3 to LEA manually but as complete noob messed everything even worser.

Second thing. Is this a bug? While clicking on a Sig P226 pistol's mag from manually added @RH_pistols mod, it goes to the rile mag slot not to the pistol mag slot. The same problem with a silencer. Does any know what's wrong with this?

Thanks

I've just found out that after adding a mod to LEA better to check various things before saving it such as 'Attachment' category and so on.

Thanks to the author for the nice solution first of all!

Please update ACE 3 repository for LEA someone! it is not complete, misses Maglite XL50 flashlite for instance. Tried to add latest ACE 3 to LEA manually but as complete noob messed everything even worser.

Second thing. Is this a bug? While clicking on a Sig P226 pistol's mag from manually added @RH_pistols mod, it goes to the rile mag slot not to the pistol mag slot. The same problem with a silencer. Does any know what's wrong with this?

Thanks

Please, feel free to update any Addons you use in the repository, you can always send us the .addons and we will upload it accordingly to the repository.

Understand that we can not keep up to date all of it by ourself.

HEELLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i downloaded lea and when i went to test a loadout when i presedthemenu in the scroll menu it said loudout.sqf not found in userconfig even though when i looked in my userconfig the same file was there!!!!

HEELLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i downloaded lea and when i went to test a loadout when i presedthemenu in the scroll menu it said loudout.sqf not found in userconfig even though when i looked in my userconfig the same file was there!!!!

You have to enable the "File patching" in your launcher menu.

Is there going to be an update for this with the new editor?

I'm just downloading this for the first time, does this work online? As in if I'm on a clan server making a misson via MCC or zeus can I use it to change the loadout of AI from my PC? If not is it possible for me to edit units locally and then save the MCC mission file and then load that onto a server?

You can edit a mission.sqm file from 2d Editor, add loadout to Unit/AI/Vehicle cargo. Then push the mission on the server.

• Like 1

Hi.

How can I manualy update weapons/uniforms etc. list of a certain addon. Let's say that I want to update Weapon list for CUP_weapons addon?

Hi.

How can I manualy update weapons/uniforms etc. list of a certain addon. Let's say that I want to update Weapon list for CUP_weapons addon?

Importing an ArmA 3 addon into LEA

1. In the Help menu, select Install new addons then click on the Add button.

2. Into the Addon panel, give the information about the ArmA 3 addon. Into the Analyse section, fill in the path to the folder of the ArmA 3 addon or a pbo file then choose a destination folder.

3. Select the Extact button. The addon content is thus extracted into the destination folder.

4. Select the Analyse button. The files CfgWeapons.hppCfgMagazines.hpp and CfgVehicles.hpp into the destination folder are analysed and their content is displayed into the Weapon, Magazine and Items panels see.

5. The View button can let you open the destination folder. Look to the file "lea-analysis.txt" and check if errors occurred during analysis.

You can find more information on our wiki (in English or French): http://www.sonsofexiled.fr/wiki/index.php/LEA_ArmA_3_Wiki_English#Update

Sadly for some addons you have to do all manually.

Thank you for this! I only have one question, I play arma 3 in single player mostly (Dynamic universal war system). How can i give my AI squad different loadouts? I tried various things but nothing seems to work. Do i really have to use the mission editor or is there another simplier solution like "apply loadout to squad" or something similiar? Thanks!