major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor for ArmA 3

Hi,

i updated LEA with ACE3 Items.

Please let me know to whom i have to send the updated, exported lea-file.

KR

[TTT] Venezz

Just give us a link to the place you host it and then we will upload it in our repository so everyone can download it ;)

Just give us a link to the place you host it and then we will upload it in our repository so everyone can download it ;)

Here You go: http://1drv.ms/1HcINGb

Thats my first update so please dont be to harsh, of course you will find some failures, i am sure :D

KR

[TTT] Venezz

Thank you Venezz, it's on the repo now.

:D

Thanks for this Awesome bit of gear, just a question - if you guys haven't been able to update the repos - we can add the addons manually can't we?

Thanks for this Awesome bit of gear, just a question - if you guys haven't been able to update the repos - we can add the addons manually can't we?

Yep use the Import button. You can also use your own repo if you have a FTP server to host the *.lea.addon. See the "switch" button on the repository panel.

I found a bug in the Rahim Weapon/Mag Combo...

Magazin was not loading and as i equipped containers I couldn´t use them.

Actualy the class for the Rahim mag should be 10Rnd_762x54_Mag but it is 10Rnd_762x51_Mag

Thats why the mag does not work.

Could you fix it?

Best regards

Stomper

I came across some issues:

for Zafir

"150Rnd_762x51_Box_Tracer"

should be classname

"150Rnd_762x54_Box_Tracer"

Classname w/o tracer for Zafir:

"150Rnd_762x54_Box"

and for MX200 within LEA UI

"6.5mm 200Rnd Tracer (Green) Belt Case"

should be

"6.5mm 200Rnd Belt Tracer (Yellow)"

(classnames are ok though, hence the correct tracer ammo works in yellow).

Cheers :)

Thanks, saved me some time, recently noticed they weren't loading.

This too:

for Rahim

"10Rnd_762x51_Mag"

should be

"10Rnd_762x54_Mag"

I found a bug in the Rahim Weapon/Mag Combo...

Magazin was not loading and as i equipped containers I couldn´t use them.

Actualy the class for the Rahim mag should be 10Rnd_762x54_Mag but it is 10Rnd_762x51_Mag

Thats why the mag does not work.

Could you fix it?

Best regards

Stomper

Thanks guys, change has been made and it is available ;)

Great, now it works!

Stupid question: How do I enable the Marksman DLC Stuff? I cannot find the Marksman Weapons nor the Bipods...

Best regards

Stomper

Great, now it works!

Stupid question: How do I enable the Marksman DLC Stuff? I cannot find the Marksman Weapons nor the Bipods...

Best regards

Stomper

There are not in. Feel free to ad them but you will have to do it manually an look through the editor configviewer.

There are not in. Feel free to ad them but you will have to do it manually an look through the editor configviewer.

How? I can't find a answer in the wiki

How? I can't find a answer in the wiki

It's on the Bis wiki, see here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Mission_Editor#Config_Viewer

You can also use this, it will be easier for you to find the new weapon classnames (DLC weapons are on the bottom of the page):

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgWeapons_Weapons

I wish that updating some of these Addons wasn't such a pain in the ass. I've been trying to update the Massi mods since he changed most of the class names, but LEA requires that each and every single item needs a faction name. This sucks because a lot of the new items dont have it. Having to input each and every one takes so long I just gave up on it.

Request for LEA devs, please make it so those filters aren't required to update a mod. At least the Images needed and the Faction.

Is there any easy way of adding new addons, I've tried to way it said, but nothing will pop up, I got like 25 mods I want to play around with

Is there any easy way of adding new addons, I've tried to way it said, but nothing will pop up, I got like 25 mods I want to play around with

Wait 2035 for BIS dev to put a proper loadout editor into the mission editor at last ^^

Actually not too hard, its just that LEA requires all fields to be filled in for the filters to work. Which can get tedious when 1 addon has hundreds and hundreds of items and all those items for some reason dont have a Faction tied to them. I updated the Massi mods for myself and that took me a few hours of sorting through

I had used LEA in A2 as a player only and was very happy with this program. Now I use it in A3 too, but also wanted to try it as a mission maker for editing loadouts in my first mission. Following the steps from the WIKI, I get to the point where I load the mission (the folder changed by LEA) in the editor and get a crash with this message:

mission.sqm, line 1427: /Mission/Groups/Item12/Vehicles.text: Member already defined.

What is wrong here? What kind of definition is LEA referring too?

Hope anyone has an idea,

tourist

The mission.sqm has nothing to do with LEA.

Looks like that you have the same name for two entity/object.

Can you pls uplaod me the mission (you can send it to me by pm).

Hi Papanowel,

did you already - if you found the time -check my version with LEA loadout folder?

I might add that LEA itself works like a charm for me; I have generated several loadouts (which I then tried to implement in my mission) and even made LEA recognize a new addon. Of course I checked if these could be applied, and once inside the mission I can choose all my loadouts just fine and receive the wanted items for the active soldier I play. So technically in multiplayer every human player could individually choose his own preconfigured loadouts, but not mine, am I right?

Thanks for the help so far and thanks for the program itself - great as it is, even better if I could learn to use it to it's full potential!

Hi Papanowel,

did you already - if you found the time -check my version with LEA loadout folder?

So technically in multiplayer every human player could individually choose his own preconfigured loadouts, but not mine, am I right?

I looked at your mission through LEA but I can't play the mission since I don't have all the required addons. Everything seems to be fine from there.

Have try to launch it without the custom loadout (simply delete the LEA call inside your init.sqf) and see the result?

You are right, they will only be able to choose their loadout not the one from other.

Indeed if I remove the lines referring to LEA from the init.sqf (and the LEA folder as well, just to be sure) I can launch the mission in editor, and after packing it it plays well in online MP.

So maybe I should try to create a mission without mods, but with the other elements that might cause problems. My mission has a custom callsign and naming of the group leaders. Could this interfere with the LEA naming?

Back again with a small addon-free mission on Stratis that contains only one BLUEFOR Group with a custom callsign, also the group leader is named. And then I get the very same kind of error report, just with different line and Item numbers than in the other mission of course:

mission.sqm, line 72: /Mission/Groups/Item0/Vehicles.text: Member already defined.

I'll upload this test mission so you might have a look.