major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor for ArmA 3

Is there anyway to make a default item image for when an import has ~600 items without images because it references an A3 one? Or, is it possible to make this a non-mandatory field? The repository for Massi's MARSOC units doesn't show any of the items or weapons, just the uniform items.

Edited by caseymc

The mods for HLC Mods (core, m16, MP5, AK, etc) and for the Nato Spetznaz special weapons are all out of date. I've tried adding them through the program but it'll ask me to add a picture or something (for which I just go to default extracted pictures) and then zero things are pulled out of the mod when I try to add to a mission. Do I have to manually edit everything and find a picture for everything?

Is there an option anywhere to not overwrite a particular portion of someone's/somethings loadout? For instance, not just a uniform or whatever, but let's say I can't get an addon to play well with LEA, can there be some field to manually enter a classname and not have it change?

Hi there, like an idiot i posted my query in the armaholic section without looking here first.

Im using version 2.0 Build 2.0.22 (2011-2014). Im not sure if I am doing anything wrong but when I create a loadout that uses the mx 3gl (or any grenade launcher) you have to reload the launcher before you can use it. is it possible to spawn the weapon with the grenades loaded and ready to fire?

Also, it would be a nice feature, when you select which NVGs to use, to have a toggle on or off tick box to say whether the loadout spawns with the goggles switched on or off?

Very good tool by the way!!!!!!!!!

Hi there, like an idiot i posted my query in the armaholic section without looking here first.

Im using version 2.0 Build 2.0.22 (2011-2014). Im not sure if I am doing anything wrong but when I create a loadout that uses the mx 3gl (or any grenade launcher) you have to reload the launcher before you can use it. is it possible to spawn the weapon with the grenades loaded and ready to fire?

Also, it would be a nice feature, when you select which NVGs to use, to have a toggle on or off tick box to say whether the loadout spawns with the goggles switched on or off?

Very good tool by the way!!!!!!!!!

AFAIK, none of those things are possible - not because LEA can't do that, but because ArmA can't.

Do I have to manually edit everything and find a picture for everything?

Is there an option anywhere to not overwrite a particular portion of someone's/somethings loadout? For instance, not just a uniform or whatever, but let's say I can't get an addon to play well with LEA, can there be some field to manually enter a classname and not have it change?

Sadly you have to edit it manually.

If for instance you want to use an other vest for example, you can edit directly the script inside the mission folder (LEA/loadout.sqf). You will simply need to replace the default classname by the one you want to use.

Updated version with a few bugfixes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s33jd3qv17gt1yt/RHSUSAF_0.3.5_2.lea.addon?dl=0

---------- Post added at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

And again, new version with bugfixes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qd7nnzxhjp7ql2/RHSUSAF_0.3.5_3.lea.addon?dl=0

Thank you for your contribution TheConen!

Hi Life saver developers :) can you add a quantity box in which we can type amount of mags which we tend to carry instead of clicking again and again this may make virtual arsenal quickers

Edited by armaman1

Hi Life saver developers :) can you add a quantity box in which we can type amount of mags which we tend to carry instead of clicking again and again this may make virtual arsenal quickers

There is already. One you have put a mag/whatever in a uniform/vest/backpack just select it and right click on it. Then you will be able to set the quantity.

AFAIK, none of those things are possible - not because LEA can't do that, but because ArmA can't.

Thanks for the update :)

in arma its possible to place items into a backpack and then but the backpack into an ammo box

i really like the create script, and i was wondering if it would be possible for LEA to replicate this someway. I would like to create a set of backpacks with a loadout inside (like in the unit editor section) but then place this into the create script.

is it possible for a future update to make this happen? so like, you can create a backpack profile, and then place the profile into the crate builder, and then set a quantity. would be a real nice feature for missions that use the slingload feature to transport backpacks with the equipment for a later task in a mission

Updated version with a few bugfixes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s33jd3qv17gt1yt/RHSUSAF_0.3.5_2.lea.addon?dl=0

---------- Post added at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

And again, new version with bugfixes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qd7nnzxhjp7ql2/RHSUSAF_0.3.5_3.lea.addon?dl=0

Nice work - thanks for that. Is it possible to make this for the russians too? many thanks

There is already. One you have put a mag/whatever in a uniform/vest/backpack just select it and right click on it. Then you will be able to set the quantity.

Thanks Major :) it really help. I have one question if the same option could be added in VA too?

Regards,

A

Hey, are there any updates for the Massi packages for LEA?

The Mods in the Repository are really old and since the new updates from Massi, I´m getting failures i.e. with helmets that won´t show ingame (bet he changed the classnames...).

Or ist it possible to just "edit" these in my LEA?

For example, I get in the old "USSOCOM 75th Ranger, Navy SEALs DEVGRU and Delta Force" (version 1.0 in LEA repository, but version 1.4 in real) and overwrite it with my updated stuff?!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hey, are there any updates for the Massi packages for LEA?

The Mods in the Repository are really old and since the new updates from Massi, I´m getting failures i.e. with helmets that won´t show ingame (bet he changed the classnames...).

Or ist it possible to just "edit" these in my LEA?

For example, I get in the old "USSOCOM 75th Ranger, Navy SEALs DEVGRU and Delta Force" (version 1.0 in LEA repository, but version 1.4 in real) and overwrite it with my updated stuff?!

Thanks a lot in advance.

It would be awesome to have. I need it too!

Is it possible to update LEA so that it adds all the addon stuff without needing each and every picture to be there? I've never successfully been able to do the addon import for the program- and a lot of the repo's are out of date or just don't work.

LEA is awesome at the scripts it imports and I love the options of AI/player/crate stuff, the option to copy/paste loadouts to group or side is incredible...and it works amazing for vanilla ARMA, but I don't have the time to add addons myself piece by piece and I can't rely on the repos to be updated.

Hi, awesome tool here, but I am having trouble exporting a profile to crate.sqf. I assume that's how you get the loadout text to put in your init... I'm selecting a profile I've made by clicking the check box next to its name, and then going to profile>make crate.sqf and it returns the text "No profile was selected." Am I missing something? Shouldn't this be working?

Thanks,

L4z0r

Many have asked about getting the new SF/Spetsnaz mod added to the repository. We would love to make one for them to add but the wiki is pretty week on how to do it. There seems to be just a little disconnect on the actual steps. If anyone who knows how could walk through it on a simple addon - share that video, We can get busy doing it for the big one.

Or for importing an Arma3 addon into LEA. I'm not sure what is actually the name of the process to be able to use those new weaps for our loadouts.

Again - not being a greedy "do it for me" but not understanding the steps as spelled out in the wiki.

As promised, RHS AFRF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcs0vfzy93t98d9/RHSAFRF_0.3.5_1.lea.addon?dl=0

Probably contains mistakes (let me know if you find some), especially regarding uniform capacities, and is still missing vests (as LEA doesn't regognize them automatically) - working on that.

//Edit: New Version with vests, capacities are probably not always correct: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9ojgiyss7nnda7/RHSAFRF_0.3.5_2.lea.addon?dl=0

Edited by TheConen

With the new RHS update, I would love to do that, too, but I'm not gonna start from scratch again - what about the update that adds the functionality to just add new content and keep existing one instead of reanalysing and overwriting everything and having to do everything from scratch again?