major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor for ArmA 3

I have a question, how to change the time that "Apply Loadout" tab is availible?

Ok,

Got another small problem. When I select "Backpack (empty)" and start to look at the available backpacks, I've got about 6 backpacks that are blank. One of the backpacks is named, Backpack OCP and it's kit name is AV_Kitbag_OCP. Does that mean I'm missing a mod? Or is it something else?

Ok,

Got another small problem. When I select "Backpack (empty)" and start to look at the available backpacks, I've got about 6 backpacks that are blank. One of the backpacks is named, Backpack OCP and it's kit name is AV_Kitbag_OCP. Does that mean I'm missing a mod? Or is it something else?

That's a bag from a mod and not from the vanilla game. It seems that you are missing the mod or the classname is wrong. Use the filter above to find out which mod is causing you trouble.

If anyone has a the will to make the RHS and SOCmod addon (for lea). Feel free to do it and we will add it to the repository.

Ok,

Looks like AlexVestin's mod "AV IndUs (US Army inspired units)" but I've got it installed already.

Ok,

Looks like AlexVestin's mod "AV IndUs (US Army inspired units)" but I've got it installed already.

There are blank because the person who made the lea addon did not apply a correct picture for it. You can still use it anyway (unless there were wrongly added).

Edited by Papanowel

Hi guys, have anyone try to add RHS Escalation mod weapons to LEA yet? It's just me or the LEA stop update all the new weapons from the difference mods?

Hi guys, have anyone try to add RHS Escalation mod weapons to LEA yet? It's just me or the LEA stop update all the new weapons from the difference mods?

Do you know how many addons are out there and how long does it take to do it?

Feel free to help out and we will add this to the repository. We will not do everything by ourself ;)

Thanks for the great editor, guys!

A little usability-related feature request: I think it would be convenient if a right click on the weapon slot (or any other slot) would bring up a dropdown menu with items already used on the same slot for other units in the mission.

For instance, if I gave an AK-74 to a Soldier1 and, after editing some other equipment, switched to Soldier2, a right click on the primary weapon slot would open a dropdown menu with "AK-74" already on it, so that I don't have to go through all the lists again.

Similarly, applying unit profiles could be made more efficient by turnig the "Apply profile" menu item into a submenu containing a preloaded list of all profile files in the "Profiles" folder (maybe including subfolders). Thus a profile could be applied in just two clicks instead of going through a "Browse" window.

Do you know how many addons are out there and how long does it take to do it?

And speaking of RHS, I can't import the RHS addon into LEA for some reason. When I try to, I get the following message: https://yadi.sk/i/1uD5qaT7ciNLf (screenshot; the Russian line in the message says "File not found"), although the config.bin and config.cpp files seem to be in place. Is there any workaround?

This is a nice script but I would like to provide a little something that can help other people that cannot use LEA because it breaks equipment (ACRE for example) so they make loadouts but go through the scripts to add the said equipment (ACRE Radios) directly. The annoying procedure of copying/pasting code then renaming the variable of the unit.... that can get time consuming so I offer a fix for that.

I am going to use the following code for example (from loadoutSingleplayer.sqf): caf being the unit name

if (!isNil "caf") then {
removeallweapons caf;
removeallassigneditems caf;
removeBackpack caf;
removeVest caf;
removeHeadgear caf;
removeUniform caf;
removeGoggles caf;

caf addWeapon "AV_ACH1_UCP";
caf addBackpack "B_TacticalPack_blk";
(backpackContainer caf) addmagazinecargoGlobal ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red",1];
caf addWeapon "RH_M4_ris";
removeBackpack caf;
caf addPrimaryWeaponItem "RH_SFM952V";
caf addPrimaryWeaponItem "optic_Hamr";
caf addVest "AV_PlateCarrier1_UCP";
clearItemCargoGlobal (vestContainer caf);
clearMagazineCargoGlobal (vestContainer caf);
clearWeaponCargoGlobal (vestContainer caf);
(vestContainer caf) addmagazinecargoGlobal ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",4];
(vestContainer caf) addmagazinecargoGlobal ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red",2];
caf forceAddUniform "AV_CombatUniform1_UCP_tshirt";
clearItemCargoGlobal (uniformContainer caf);
clearMagazineCargoGlobal (uniformContainer caf);
clearWeaponCargoGlobal (uniformContainer caf);
(uniformContainer caf) additemcargoGlobal ["AGM_Bandage",6];
(uniformContainer caf) additemcargoGlobal ["AGM_EarBuds",1];
(uniformContainer caf) additemcargoGlobal ["AGM_Morphine",1];
caf addItem "ACRE_PRC343";
caf assignItem "ACRE_PRC343";
caf addItemToUniform "ACRE_PRC148";
caf selectWeapon (primaryWeapon caf);
};

This is the changes (notice caf is now _target) I made that still works like a charm and can be applied to the other loadoutMultiplayer.sqf

I bring this to you developers so you can integrate this method to improve the life of others who have to add equipment directly.

If I only could access the core files and make it work, I would have provided you the changes that can be generated for your ease but alas, I cannot and it seems to me that the changes would be quite easy to integrate.

if (!isNil "caf") then {
_target = caf;
removeallweapons _target;
removeallassigneditems _target;
removeBackpack _target;
removeVest _target;
removeHeadgear _target;
removeUniform _target;
removeGoggles _target;

_target addWeapon "AV_ACH1_UCP";
_target addBackpack "B_TacticalPack_blk";
(backpackContainer _target) addmagazinecargoGlobal ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red",1];
_target addWeapon "RH_M4_ris";
removeBackpack _target;
_target addPrimaryWeaponItem "RH_SFM952V";
_target addPrimaryWeaponItem "optic_Hamr";
_target addVest "AV_PlateCarrier1_UCP";
clearItemCargoGlobal (vestContainer _target);
clearMagazineCargoGlobal (vestContainer _target);
clearWeaponCargoGlobal (vestContainer _target);
(vestContainer _target) addmagazinecargoGlobal ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",4];
(vestContainer _target) addmagazinecargoGlobal ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red",2];
_target forceAddUniform "AV_CombatUniform1_UCP_tshirt";
clearItemCargoGlobal (uniformContainer _target);
clearMagazineCargoGlobal (uniformContainer _target);
clearWeaponCargoGlobal (uniformContainer _target);
(uniformContainer _target) additemcargoGlobal ["AGM_Bandage",6];
(uniformContainer _target) additemcargoGlobal ["AGM_EarBuds",1];
(uniformContainer _target) additemcargoGlobal ["AGM_Morphine",1];
_target addItem "ACRE_PRC343";
_target assignItem "ACRE_PRC343";
_target addItemToUniform "ACRE_PRC148";
_target selectWeapon (primaryWeapon _target);
};

Hopefully you developers will see this post and possibly provide the changes that can improve the lives of those who have to make the changes directly as mentioned before.

If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns, just ask me and I will be happy to provide you an answer.

I wonder if this is even being worked on anymore... Can't seem to get uniforms spawning for singleplayer loadouts. Certainly the entries are missing from the loadoutsingleplayer.sqf file.

And speaking of RHS, I can't import the RHS addon into LEA for some reason. When I try to, I get the following message: https://yadi.sk/i/1uD5qaT7ciNLf (screenshot; the Russian line in the message says "File not found"), although the config.bin and config.cpp files seem to be in place. Is there any workaround?

That is because there is something wrong with RHS config, so the extractor can not do a proper job, that is why you or someone else has to do it manually and it is taking time unfortunately.

I wonder if this is even being worked on anymore... Can't seem to get uniforms spawning for singleplayer loadouts. Certainly the entries are missing from the loadoutsingleplayer.sqf file.

What is wrong (be more accurate, which uniform?) ? Instead of simply whining, just check the LEA bug tracker and add an entry if it's a new problem.

+ You can also modify the LEA addon on your own and correct it.

Edit:

Rev 27 is being uploaded but there is still one bug with the silencer of some pistol (there are the same as some smgs so it cause trouble right now).

Edited by Papanowel

This is a nice script but I would like to provide a little something that can help other people that cannot use LEA because it breaks equipment (ACRE for example) so they make loadouts but go through the scripts to add the said equipment (ACRE Radios) directly.

What equipment is broken actually? What about ACRE?

What equipment is broken actually? What about ACRE?

Rev 2 of the ACRE is up on the repository, I guess it was an old version that was on previously.

@CUP mod: @CUP v1.0

I missed some classsnames to add, for example rockets for smaw launcher, any way to edit and add missed stuffs? also if someone have a better one, please share here :)

@CUP mod: @CUP v1.0

I missed some classsnames to add, for example rockets for smaw launcher, any way to edit and add missed stuffs? also if someone have a better one, please share here :)

Thank you Persian MO, your version has been added to the repository until the new one is being made.

CSE 0.10.0 RC1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/at0pgbpyaqtwg03/CSE_0.10.0_2.lea.addon?dl=0

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

One question: when editing an already existing mod and extracting and analyzing the pbos, all previous entries for this mod are overwritten. Is it possible that the entries for already existing items are kept and only new items are added?

Example: CSE 0.9.0 was already in LEA. I edited it, extracted and analyzed the new CSE version and had to enter the information for every item - even those which were already present in CSE 0.9. I would have preferred that LEA automatically detects: "Oh, I already know that classname, I skip it and keep the information for this classname (like description, images, factions and so on) and only add the new classnames I don't already know about." That way it would be much easier to implement updates for already existing addons in LEA, especially if they are big mods like CUP, Massi's NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons pack, BWMOD etc.

Edited by TheConen

Here is the 3CB MTP units done. Should all be there with images.

Linky

CSE 0.10.0 RC1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/at0pgbpyaqtwg03/CSE_0.10.0_2.lea.addon?dl=0

One question: when editing an already existing mod and extracting and analyzing the pbos, all previous entries for this mod are overwritten. Is it possible that the entries for already existing items are kept and only new items are added?

Thank you for the link.

I think Major Shepard will give you an answer about this

Here is the 3CB MTP units done. Should all be there with images.

Can you please provide me a link with your mod already exported in *.lea.addon instead.

Thank you

Yea sure, no problem. I'll do it as soon as I'm with my PC.

Anything new about my question regarding the analysing of already existing mods? Seems like Major_Shepard is not active here anymore.

I am aware ^^