major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor for ArmA 3

Can i ask how i make a ADDON file...or as it asks for a .lea addon

I would like to update The NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons from 1.2 to 1.4

thanks

Edited by Longboat

1.Into the Install Addons panel select NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz (previousely downloaded from repository).

2. Select Edit button from the right hand side

3. Now you add the new items. (you need to strip the bpo and config bin files and grab data from it)

4. Once finished press ok to close the current panel then select Export button from the left hand side.

5. Here you are with the *.lea.addon.file

Edited by Major_Shepard

@TheConen - so glad to hear that; I've been trying to update it myself ever since the v1.4 came out and it's so time consuming I'm running out of hair to pull!

That said, I hope you manage a more complete update than the one currently in the repository - It's missing both weapons and attachments (half the reason I've been so furiously trying to do it myself)

@TheConen ...as RabidStoat i've been trying for ages to update it...much appreciation to you thanks

@Major_Shepard thanks ill try that for future reference

Edited by Longboat

@RabidStoat: Be careful what you wish for ;)

Edited by TheConen

Be aware that all the RCO, ACOG variants from Massi addon are pre-equipped optic weapons when spawned in game, the paa file that come with does not show that.

So here it is:

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons v1.4

Completely reworked from scratch, everything should be included

Known issues:

• Some pictures don't correspond to their weapons (e.g. SCAR weapons show MX pictures), this is because I couldn't find the corresponding paa-Files
  • Pre-attached items (e.g. scopes) don't show in weapon pictures (nothing I can do about that)
  • LEA empties pre-loaded backpacks.

Be aware, LEA might need a few seconds to load the weapons.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ycokhm7sws8zc6s/NATOSFandRussianSpetsnazWeapons_1.4_4.lea.addon

BWMOD 1.1.1

Added missing backpacks

Known issues: see above

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dheqfiw4e1e2hih/BWMOD_1.1.1_5.lea.addon

ArmA 3

Added GM6 Lynx and M320 LRR camo variants, GM6 Lynx APDS ammo and fixed some bugs (e.g. IRLaser Pointer not listed as compatible attachment for Mk18 ABR)

Known issues: none

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kpt6hdyjyevi29/ArmA3_1_25.lea.addon

As always, bug reports and feedback are very welcome :)

Edited by TheConen

Added to the repository, thanks mate :)

Now for future update try to keep with the same addon name otherwise LEA Updater won't see anything.

Edited by Major_Shepard

Hi, has anyone been able to add HLC weapon packs to LEA? I have tried but does not seem to work as HLC packs work with a HLC-core pack plus the various weapons packs. I love these guns so much I would love to add them if possible.

LEA v2.0 Update 6

Download

Use Check for Updates in the Help menu

or use Windows automatic installer: ftp://www.sonsofexiled.fr/ArmA3/LEA/releases/lea-installer-2-0-22.exe

Changelog

- Added: Addon importer: the addon extracter can now manage pbo compressed files with Elitness.

- Added: Addon importer: support for addon with config.cpp instead of config.bin.

- Fixed: Mission Editor: re-importing a mission may reset on/off script flag if set off on a named unit.

- Fixed: Mission Editor: hide non assigned command may not work with unit and on/off script fag set off.

Edited by Major_Shepard

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Quite often, when I make changes to a profile and save them, once in game the changes are not reflected. I can add new profiles and they won't show up. Sometimes after several attempts at making small changes to the profiles and saving them again it will eventually show up in game. What am I doing wrong?

For example, I forgot to add first aid kits to one loadout. I exited Arma3, loaded up LEA and added them. Saved it, then loaded Arma3. When I apply the loadout, the first aid kits are not there.

You have to press Initialize @LEA (or F4) each time you make a change in a profile. There is no nead to perform a Save (to disk) unless you want to grab the profile file from LEA installation directory\profiles folder.

Thanks for the new update. I am trying to add HLC_core and associated weapons packs but not having much luck. I add them as a new mod, I can successfully extract and analyse them and have them show up in the repository section. When i try to list them from the drop down boxes to make new loadouts there is nothing there, no pictures or anything. Any ideas?? Thanks.

You have to press Initialize @LEA (or F4) each time you make a change in a profile. There is no nead to perform a Save (to disk) unless you want to grab the profile file from LEA installation directory\profiles folder.

Okay, thanks for responding! Good to know.

Thanks for the new update. I am trying to add HLC_core and associated weapons packs but not having much luck. I add them as a new mod, I can successfully extract and analyse them and have them show up in the repository section. When i try to list them from the drop down boxes to make new loadouts there is nothing there, no pictures or anything. Any ideas?? Thanks.

Could you export the addon from New addon panel -> select addon from the list -> export. Then send me the file. Thanks

So, after some updates nothing change with my problem on a linux server. LEA loadout still not charged.

Any Idea?

Just installed this for ArmA 3. Can I still use it for ArmA 2 CO? I ask this because it installed over my LEA for ArmA 2.