major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor for ArmA 3

Thanks for sending us the new release :cool:

Sorry for the late update!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

This makes mission building so much more fun!!

Maybe for the next change - or maybe not possible - ability to add a silencer to the Vermin SMG. It always wants to slot it to the pistol. No big deal, I just add it to my vest and manually put it on when mission starts.

Big thanks! Easiest mod for Arma to install and use- great UI - and also my vote for the very best!

You can fix it right now. Go menu Help -> Install new Addons -> ArmA3 -> Edit -> Items -> Find Sound Suppressor (.45 ACP) using Browse button -> change Attachement to Rifle Silencer -> ok

You can fix it right now. Go menu Help -> Install new Addons -> ArmA3 -> Edit -> Items -> Find Sound Suppressor (.45 ACP) using Browse button -> change Attachement to Rifle Silencer -> ok

Wow!!! :) Worked like a charm. Genius!!

Program is allot deeper than I thought before.

Guess what ... 1.20 somehow redid that problem with the Grenades not being able to be thrown if they are within the vest. Luckily I just did a retest of my mission that we are playing tomorrow, like that I can at least give a heads up to my battle buddies :-/

Edit: Actually it doesn't matter where they are. Can't swap grenades any more. Whatever is selected at the beginning is the only throwable item. Once you drop them on the floor and pick them up again, all is well. *sigh* It's like meeting up with that old buddy that you never really liked but sometimes he bumps into you.

Just checked into http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15885 and it seems the issue is still in limbo.

Edited by Lukio

Has anyone got a more complete version of Massi's SF weapon pack for LEA? The one in the repository doesnt seem to have half the attatchments enabled...

Maj. Shephard, love the LEA it is one of the best mods, i was wondering if you ever plan on adding the MARSOC units by Massi into the repository. thanks and appreciate your work

I am new to LEA. Have it installed and in LEA I create a profile unit name it then initialize it. Then I go to Arma3 editor add my player, preview but I never see the option to use the new loadout when I hit mousewheel. I feel like I have done everything correct. I have read read read and reread the wiki but no luck. Is there a more detailed installation document so that I can see what I have done wrong and fix it. Thanks

This might be a really odd request but it is possible that you could add a checkbox option when generating a loadout sqf to not remove and replace a units goggles / glasses?

I ask purely as the community I play with like to have a tiny bit of uniqueness about their player model but still wish to use LEA.

This might be a really odd request but it is possible that you could add a checkbox option when generating a loadout sqf to not remove and replace a units goggles / glasses?

I ask purely as the community I play with like to have a tiny bit of uniqueness about their player model but still wish to use LEA.

Especially because the aviators are still not available in LEA...:lookaround:

Use Elitness to extra each pbo then use unRap.exe to convert config.bin into config.cpp files.

Use Elitness to extra each pbo then use unRap.exe to convert config.bin into config.cpp files.

OK ive done that ive use elite to extract them and then unRap.exe to convert config.bin to .cpp but i still get the same error no matter if i select the PBO again or if i select the folder Elitness made neither works, any other suggestions?

I clicked on initialize lea and got the message but it still does not create the folder in userconfig. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.

Hello I downloaded the LEA Mod I created my profile selected my weapon and saved my profile and when I try to "apply loadout" before my mission it reads "Script userconfig\lea\loadout.sqf not found" can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong

Menu profiles -> Initialize @LEA then check inside ArmA 3 installation directory, you should find \userconfig\lea\ there

I know its early days but will there be any intention of allowing the files exported from the new Virtual Arsenal to be used with LEA in game? The main advantage is that the game manages all the add-ons its self.

I guess the visual arsenal will just export loadout as a sqf script that could be executed from @LEA. But I hardly see people doing this as they just have to add the visual arsenal script within their mission to load and apply a loadout.

I guess the visual arsenal will just export loadout as a sqf script that could be executed from @LEA. But I hardly see people doing this as they just have to add the visual arsenal script within their mission to load and apply a loadout.

To expand on my question, could those exported files from Virtual Arsenal be used by @LEA in the future? As in I could design my load out In VA then either add it to my personal LEA loadouts or import it into the LEA editor for missions.

It's possible from the technical point of view.

Now if you import a loadout script from VA that contains unknown addon items by LEA, it could only end with some generic item appearance (i.e the loadout won't look the same in VA and LEA).

Is it true that this add on causes conflicts with performance on dedicated servers? The rumor is that it calls upon class names and items that may not be included in ones mission scripting. So, when one spawns anything with LEA the server, instead of running solely off of the mission file, has to globally find whatever your spawing in the overall arma 3 files, and that's also only if your spawning in another vanilla object. If you are trying to spawn in something like user created weapons on a server that's running a mission that doesn't have those weapons included and the server itself does not have those mods, it can add to a moderate amount of conflicts and errors that will result in performance loss on dedi servers.

So I apologize if this is a duplicate, I couldn't find anything posted to help. I have been trying and trying to figure out why I cant get addons to load in LEA. I followed all the instructions and still cant seem to get it to find my addons. When I try to connect to the repository it tells me it fails to connect. I wish I could give more details but I don't know what you need to know to help. When I go through the help menu and try to manually add addons it tells me it cant analyze the mod. I am newer to arma 3 so it is possible I am not doing something correctly. Any help would be great. This is my 3rd different place seeking help. Thanks