major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor for ArmA 3

Thanks a lot this is reaaly a great job. My problem is about sp mission. LEA works fine and loads everything in lea profile in to mission. However when i start the mission AI Soldiers reports "no ammo" even their storages are full and even they can go in to fight.

I use just standart NATO equipments and no weapon addon.

Yep I have also noticed this. Seams another weird bug from ArmA 3 as all AIs really have the full stuff.

Edited by Major_Shepard

This addon is awesome, but I have a problem. I've created my first class, saved the profile, but when I try to load it in game, all I have are bincoluras (not the ones which I chose) and a balaclava, which comes from my profile face. I've tried it on a single player mission "Syrta Slayers". Any tips?

Hi. Is there a way i can change values in LEA ARMA3 addon? There is a problem in uniforms. In FIA section there are uniforms for Independent faction so you can not use it on Bluefor units and FIA is Bluefor unit. As you can see here https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgWeapons_Items there are same 3 uniforms U_IG_Guerilla2_2 is for INDEPENDENT faction, U_BG_Guerilla2_2 is for BLUEFOR faction and U_OG_Guerilla2_2 is for OPFOR faction. It would be nice if someone could put the BLUEFOR variants under FIA and the rest under separate sections.

I'm trying to add mods to the editor, but at the end of loading all of the pbo's it give me this error: "Extracting C:\Program Files (x86)\LEA\resources\temp\sthud.pbo pboEx: Unknown block in header! aborting". The odd thing is I'm not even trying to load Shaktack hud as a mod.

great work !!

Just a quick question - we had 20+ players and for some reason a few players when they joined in they did not get any Kit , if they left and rejoined they then got the correct Kit.

When i held everyone at the start in the lobby then all started at the same time they all received there Kit apart from 1 player.

Any idea why sometimes players do not get there kit ?

* BTW if i use the following as the first line it stops the Revive working so i needed to move this to after there Revive was initialised

leaFunction =  compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "lea\loadout-init.sqf"; call leaFunction;//line generated by LEA.

Hi, Thank you for a great mod, saves so much time sorting load-outs.

I have found 1 issue though. I normally equip the M107 sniper rifle from the NATO and Russian mod and all was working great until recently when I wanted to tweak my load-out. The magazines for the m107 are no longer available. I deleted both the LEA and NATO - Russian mods, downloaded latest versions and reinstalled both, but this has not solved the issue. If I look in the arma3/rescources/addons/NATO & Russian SF/pictures folder, these magazines are not there either. Unfortunately the last few days I have been working a lot in the editor, and I did not notice exactly when this problem arose, so I cannot confirm if it was with an update from LEA or the NATO/Russian mod.

I have been able to confirm that this is happening with other players as well, currently it only appears to affect the m107 mags.

Looking forward to a solution to this one, as there is no point playing Arma if I cannot discharge this beast 2 inches from my squad leaders ear at least once per mission :D

Edited by Arthur_R

@(AEF)Duck: you can only edit vehicle cargo loadout

@Arthur_R: indeed M107 magazines are missing for LEA Addon NATO & Russian SF.

I found a major bug in LEA!

There are no aviator glasses under the glasses category! This is a matter of extreme importance! The greek ladies won't look at me no more!

Major_Shepard I've found another bug. I use REV french addon, inlcuding their flashbangs. Until some time ago I could easily put flash grenades into my LEA config and they'd work. However recently, every time I start a game and chose one of my loadout I get the following error: can't load config.bin/cfgmagazines.super_flash

and my flashbangs aren't there. I've cheked VAS just to be sure, but all my loadouts there are fine. I have my flashgrenades and can use them normally. What could be the source of this error? I install new mods almost every day, altough to be hones most of them are updated versions of the ones which I already have.

Simply because the addon has been updated but not the corresponding one in LEA repository.

So you have to wait until somebody update the LEA addon unless you do it yourself.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned already, but there is no ammo for the M107s for the NATO and Russian SF mod.

Would you be able to add ADF Uncut to LEAs addon repo?

Link

Yes please, my group has been playing with this mod but LEA doesn't import it properly and it's a lot to put in manually.

Guys are you aware that you can add the mod by yourself? Some already did it, it takes time and we can't do all the mods out there by ourself. So feel free to do it, we will add it to the repository for everyone to enjoy ;)

The mod addons are a very nice feature, but enabling/disabling mods does not remove related items from the "All" list, it just took away the specific filter. I also ran into a bug where switching to "hide non-assigned" had assigned units appear unassigned, despite having names and descriptions. You can't alter the loadout in this view then.

Anyone have an updated config for sud_russians? The latest is 3.5, but the repo only has 3.4. I manually alter the scripts to add things I want afterwards, but it's a bit of a pain. I'm also looking for caf_aggressors.

My playable units also spawn without uniforms in singleplayer and a few AI (including the player character) complain about not having ammo despite having 10+ mags. Any way to fix that?

The mod addons are a very nice feature, but enabling/disabling mods does not remove related items from the "All" list, it just took away the specific filter. I also ran into a bug where switching to "hide non-assigned" had assigned units appear unassigned, despite having names and descriptions. You can't alter the loadout in this view then.

ok

Anyone have an updated config for sud_russians? The latest is 3.5, but the repo only has 3.4. I manually alter the scripts to add things I want afterwards, but it's a bit of a pain. I'm also looking for caf_aggressors.

You add it to LEA

My playable units also spawn without uniforms in singleplayer

You may be a victim of the Geneva convention I am afraid ;) Do you have a mission ?

and a few AI (including the player character) complain about not having ammo despite having 10+ mags. Any way to fix that?

We are aware, no idea how to workaround this bug from the game so far ^^

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I am not sure if this has been mentioned already, but there is no ammo for the M107s for the NATO and Russian SF mod.

Fixed, update is available.

Edited by Major_Shepard

I have an issue, that when I try to use the repository I get an error message preventing me from using getting addons. Could use some help.

What is the message content? I guess it comes from your firewall :/

Edited by Major_Shepard