Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Harbour Games MP - Play with the Arma 3 Devs

1480761_632835063429894_105877836_n.jpg

Play with, or go up against, Arma 3 developers this upcoming Wednesday, starting from 09:00AM UTC. Led by our Sandbox General, Lukas 'Ghostone' Haladik, a number of devs will be playing 'Harbour Games' - a scenario we're using internally to test MP. How to join? We'll post/tweet the server name and password on the day itself. For more details, and live updates, be sure to attend the official event on Facebook. See you on Altis!

Edit: Remember to play on the default Arma 3 branch on Steam if you're interested in joining tomorrow

Edit 2: We've started!

Servers:

Play with the Devs: Harbour Games #1

Play with the Devs: Harbour Games #2

Password:

doubleTheFun

We'll do multiple sessions throughout the day. If you'd like to spectate, you can follow wUFFii's Twitch.tv livestream here: http://www.twitch.tv/wufii

Edit 3: The final MP session just ended. Thanks everyone for participating/watching!

Edited by Korneel

Hahaha brilliant idea!! :D Make the mission bigger! ;) Like 100 vs 100? Or 500 vs 500? ;) Oh come on! :P

Honestly, I hope you guys (the devs) have some fun and can use it as a chance to possibly get some MP test data.

You'll be using your in-game heads aswell?

Will make killing and teabagging more rewarding. :cool:

You'll be using your in-game heads aswell?

Will make killing and teabagging more rewarding. :cool:

hahaha! i was thinking the same. this could be some kind of therapy to release all the forum aggressions ;)

hahaha! i was thinking the same. this could be some kind of therapy to release all the forum aggressions ;)

maybe you should take agression therapy by phychologist?

maybe you should take agression therapy by phychologist?

..then we need group-therapy because i m dying to see Marek Spanel as a unit of the opposing team tbh..

(although i don't believe his head is included in the selection pack..)

..then we need group-therapy because i m dying to see Marek Spanel as a unit of the opposing team tbh..

(although i don't believe his head is included in the selection pack..)

Me too. Wish I could scratch a name onto bullets though... :)

The amount of smileys next to thoughts of killing and teabagging corpses (virtual, but still) has me slightly worried.

now this is where the devs kick ass and dominate everyone.....

leaves us with our tails between our legs, but revenge is sweet ;)

To be honest I would love to play coop and have a chat with people and developers rather then kill each other ^^

Working together beats K/S anytime in my world

We've started!

Server: Play with the Devs: Harbour Games

Password: dontGoEasyOnUs

We'll do multiple sessions throughout the day. If you'd like to spectate, you can follow wUFFii's Twitch.tv livestream here: http://www.twitch.tv/wufii

yeah we type pass correct but cant connect anyway, but server is now full, ok at least live stream

connection failed, cant connect
I cant seem to connect to server :(

Please make sure that you are in the stable branch. You can check it by right click on Arma 3 in your Steam library > Properties > Betas. There needs to be selected option NONE.

yeah, i don't use dev brach, after round was over i was able to connect on few seconds until session lost.okay gona try again, eta on server?

yeah, i don't use dev brach, after round was over i was able to connect on few seconds until session lost.okay gona try again, eta on server?

We are having lunch break right now, next round is starting at 11:30AM UTC.

We've started!

Server: Play with the Devs: Harbour Games

Password: dontGoEasyOnUs

What time are you guys playing until?