Sign in to follow this  
706thGeneralJack

706th Regiment is Recruiting for the BI Make-Arma-Not-War-Contest

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...t-Announcement

Here at 706th, we would love to make a Multiplayer Game Mode that Makes ArmA a better place to play in..

Come and PM myself. and Ill get you started if you have good skills and can Script and Code for ArmA 3 or generally have good ideas and suggestions.

In my eyes I would like for there to be an immersive battlefield, with lots of scripts and ideas based around the community If you have scripts that could help us, come join us and help in the development? The prize money if won would go to the Clan 706th (the same actually making this) and the Servers and MORE development into "Whatever"( = the name of the mode) (Testing is underway) Mulitplayer Game mode we create.

**This shall not be for the public until the contest is over.** But WILL be afterwards as we dont want our ideas snatched :)

People required--

I need lots of different people, if your interested, have a look below for details.

Steam: ExtendedLegend

If you have a TeamSpeak 3 server for us to chat on that would be greatly appreciated.

Contact Information--

I'd like people to get in touch with me as soon as. either PM me on here or Message me on Steam with "MANWC" as the subject (somewhere in the message) or on Skype and the same thing goes.. Im not saying that its will go well but I d like to have a try and we might win.. I haven't seen any other Clan/Community take this up. We are not big, but hope to grow with the Mulitplayer Game mode if you're intertested PM me,

Steam: ExtendedLegend

If you have a TeamSpeak 3 server for us to chat on that would be greatly appreciated.

Game Mode Ideas--

-One approach is that the use of the HC (High Command) module and would be used to immerse the player(s) into teamwork and unity (like a Clan).

-To have use of all the content of ArmA 3 that BIS wanted from us!

-To have different army variants. NATO (BluFor) Vs CSAT (OpFor), being Boznia Vs Korea, or UK Vs Greece. (as the maps Altis and Stratis are based near Greece.)

Areas of combat--

The Main areas are Kavala, and the AirBase on Altis.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Gen. Jack [706th]

-Founder of the 706th.

-DEV Team.

-Community Helper.

-=Change log=-

Base locations :-

_Air Units_

ACC Airfield LOC (115,116).

Molos Airfield LOC (266,245)

Almyra Desert LOC (229,182)

Feres Airfield LOC (210,073)

_Infantry Units_

Pyrgros Military Base LOC (174,131)

The Dome LOC (209,192)

_Vehicle Units_

Abdera Vehicle Base LOC (091,214)

These are either Enemy or Friendly.

If you have any suggestions go to http://www.706threg.enjin.com/contactus

If your Interested in committing yourself to this then come join us on TeamSpeak 3: @ 706thregiment.enjinvoice.com

Edited by 706thGeneralJack

Lets keep this thread clear for potential candidates :)

Yes, there's a stop inproduction for christmas.. Come join us on TeamSpeak: @ 706thregiment.enjinvoice.com for more information or our website to give suggestions @ http://www.706threg.enjin.com

EDIT: we are now started back up production.

Edited by 706thGeneralJack

Sign in to follow this