Tonci87

Free Games

X-COM: UFO Defense

header.jpg?t=1447351440

You are in control of X-COM: an organization formed by the world's governments to fight the ever-increasing alien menace.

Features:

• Command deadly close-combat battles
    Shooting down UFOs is just the beginning: you must then lead a squad of heavily-armed soldiers across different terrains as they investigate the UFO crash site. Tackle the aliens with automatic rifles, rocket launchers, and even tanks in the struggle to retrieve useful technology, weapons or life forms.
  • Research and manufacture alien technologies
    Successful ground assault missions will allow X-COM scientists to analyze alien items. Each new breakthrough brings you a little closer to understanding the technology and culture of the alien races. Once you have sufficient research data on the UFO's superior weapons and crafts, you'll be able to manufacture weapons of equal capability.
  • Develop a strategy to save the Earth
    You must make every crucial decision as you combat the powerful alien forces. But you'll also need to watch the world political situation: governments may be forced into secret pacts with the aliens and then begin to reduce X-COM funding.

provided via Steam key for Windows. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.

Grab from HumbleBundle

• Like 1

Hi all,

I got a voucher for a free game:

https://steep.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home/

but I do boycott this publisher because of his horrible DRM system.

So if anyone would like to have this game then do contact me via PM, the nicest request reason will get it :smile_o:

do not PM anymore the game is already given away

Edited by maquez
time terminated the game given already away
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, JMAlejandro said:

really? then better hurry up. But i think, only for those 1000 subscriber or least.

That post was made 3 years ago...

Get Galactic Civilizations I for FREE!

bb2341edc993f06c3a6ef8267906cef4ad99de32

Enter your email address below and we'll send you a Steam key for free!  All you need is a free Humble account which is linked to your Steam account.

Galactic Civilizations is a space based strategy game in which you are in control of humanity's destiny. Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition combines the award-winning Galactic Civilizations with the "Altarian Prophecy" expansion pack to create a stellar adventure.

Claim via HumbleBundle

• Like 1

They will actually release Starcraft remastered in summer, I´m looking forward to it :)

1 hour ago, Rydygier said:

The Witcher Enhanced Edition GOG code free

https://arstechnica.co.uk/gaming/2017/04/ars-gog-free-games-partnership/

It doesn't seem to work for me... Gotcha, thanks !!!

In fact i'm playing Witcher III ATM...Not bad, not sure i like it more than Skyrim but that a good game for sure.

54 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

It doesn't seem to work for me... Gotcha, thanks !!!

In fact i'm playing Witcher III ATM...Not bad, not sure i like it more than Skyrim but that a good game for sure.

I still cant get it though...

29 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

Try again, you've got a few seconds to do it each time.

It doesn't even let me register it either says "This email is already registered", "This IP is already registered" or "Our apologies, but Ars registration is temporarily close for required maintenance." which atleast the 2 first things arent true.

1 minute ago, ProfTournesol said:

I didn't register at all.

What, then how did you do it?

Just now, Alex150201 said:

What, then how did you do it?

I just clicked on the 'claim a code' icon.

Just now, ProfTournesol said:

I just clicked on the 'claim a code' icon.

Yeah i did that and it says this: "An Ars Technica account is required to participate in this giveaway. Please login or register for a free account and refresh this page."

1 minute ago, Alex150201 said:

Yeah i did that and it says this: "An Ars Technica account is required to participate in this giveaway. Please login or register for a free account and refresh this page."

I guess i was lucky, i simply clicked on the icon and it opened a GoG page with the code.