Tonci87

Free Games

Swingy floaty thanks :drinking2:

edit: omf its a tom francis game '(im better than tom francis) downloading asap!

Whatever happened to Heat Signature?!

Edited by Mr Burns

You can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free on Origin. Just press "Redeem product code" in Origin and enter "I-LOVE-THE-SIMS" and it'll be added to your library for free

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

FREE copy of GTR Evolution, from PC Gamer and bundle stars

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/23/free-steam-key/

I got the Key for the GTR bundle but I can't redeem it without access to my Steam client on my PC. On their website they write that you have to redeem the key until the 30.07

Damn

Please someone, if another sale goes on for Euro Truck Simulator 2, SPAM ME TO DEATH!

I got ETS1 from the Humble Bundle and it definitely is interesting; I've heard better things about ETS2 :)

Please someone, if another sale goes on for Euro Truck Simulator 2, SPAM ME TO DEATH!

I got ETS1 from the Humble Bundle and it definitely is interesting; I've heard better things about ETS2 :)

Add the game to your Steam wishlist. You'll get informed by email if it goes on sale.

Add the game to your Steam wishlist. You'll get informed by email if it goes on sale.

Thanks, but I snagged it from the HumbleBundle already :P

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Bad Company 2: Vietnam

If you have a copy of Bad Company 2, you can play Vietnam for free on 2 servers.

In browser filter check Official EA servers.

#2 is a high points modded server that allows you to rank up and unlock quickly

unlocks are applied to the vanilla game.

#3 is a Hardcore server. Regular scoring.

* Vietnam is already installed if you have your copy of Bad Company 2 up to date.

Just discovered this today by accident, so don't know how long it's been going on.

you cannot join any other servers once you are in the Vietnam browser page, it'll kick you.

UPDATE: Seems these are not actually official servers, they are ones that are hacked versions by Emulator Nexus

so they appear official and connect to the EA servers for updated your stats..unlocks...etc.

Safe to use but not legit, so you can if you are thinking of picking up Vietnam you can test it out anyways

and buy it if you like it.

Edited by jblackrupert

TROPICO 4 Steam Edition + ALL DLC's - actual price 0,27 euro -99% LOOOL

get it while it lasts, such a good game, just finished the main plot recently