Sign in to follow this  
autica

JTF Weapon Mod Pack [WIP]

Hello there!

My clan mate and I are currently working on modelling weapons within Arma 3. Our goal is high quality models.

So far we decided to work on re-modelling the weapons in Arma 3 Vanilla and adding a few more.

This is purely discussion based so far on these weapons. ACR and M249 are being worked on by me. Please, suggest whatever you would like to see in the future.

WIP:

Rifles:

ACR

Machine Guns:

M249

Sniper Rifle:

C14

Up For Discussion:

Rifles:

M14 EBR

Tavor

KH 2002

F2000

Kel-Tec RFB

FN FAL

Pistols:

Walther P99

M1911

FN FNP .45 Tactical (with Suppressor attachment)

MP-443 Grach

Chiappa Rhino

Machine Gun:

M27 IAR

LSAT

Note:

Some weapons may get added and some may get removed.

Edited by Autica
Format and Update list

Could you please provide some images?

Could you please provide some images?

I will release them in the mean time, as we go along.

Always good to hear.

Its what I expect.

This is fucking ironic as hell, I was thinking about if there would be an ACR type of weapon being added via mods, and look what I came across. <3

I'm actually looking forward to this, no more M4s...

Are you remodelling the actual models used in Arma 3 or recreating them from scratch?

Are you remodelling the actual models used in Arma 3 or recreating them from scratch?

Recreating them from scratch.

Yeessssss ACR!!!! I have one other request a: LSAT as I have been looking for something to replace that bad MX saw and the LSAT provides a realistic replacement as it is getting close to succeding with caseless ammo and the US army looks like they will definately adopt some saying even by 2015-2018!

Hey Autica. Me and my community feel that there's a bit of a lack of 7.62 based weapons, so since you asked for suggestions I think it would

be great to all of us if you could make a SCAR-H or a good quality FN FAL(the ports out there are not that good) or whatever you like.

Thanks in advance and good luck with your job.

Hey Autica. Me and my community feel that there's a bit of a lack of 7.62 based weapons, so since you asked for suggestions I think it would

be great to all of us if you could make a SCAR-H or a good quality FN FAL(the ports out there are not that good) or whatever you like.

Slatts is making Scar H's at the moment so you should get those soon-ish once he sorts out the bugs.

M27 IAR is my recommendation or suggestion, as it's due to replace the M249 for US Marines. It's also a cool as hell gun.

Slatts is making Scar H's at the moment so you should get those soon-ish once he sorts out the bugs.

not to derail but I probably won't get any major work done till after xmas. The joys of working in retail..

not to derail but I probably won't get any major work done till after xmas. The joys of working in retail..

I feel your pain, man. Hahaha.

M27 IAR is my recommendation or suggestion, as it's due to replace the M249 for US Marines. It's also a cool as hell gun.

Shouldn't be too hard. I'll put it on the list for discussion!

I'll look into it. :3

It's a busy time! At least we will be getting Scar's though would be a great weapon for rangers. looking forward to your work!

@Autica what are your thoughts on the LSAT LMG?

800px-PEO_Fires_Inaugural_Light_Machine_Gun_Shot.jpg

Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSAT_light_machine_gun

Video:

Info on it's possible future adoption: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/08/07/textron-awarded-2-million-contract-work-lsat-machine-gun-ammunition/

I think this would be a great replacement for the MX LMG version as this is quite likely to be adopted and fits armaverse and future (2018+) scenarios!

It's a busy time! At least we will be getting Scar's though would be a great weapon for rangers. looking forward to your work!

@Autica what are your thoughts on the LSAT LMG?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/PEO_Fires_Inaugural_Light_Machine_Gun_Shot.jpg/800px-PEO_Fires_Inaugural_Light_Machine_Gun_Shot.jpg

Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSAT_light_machine_gun

Video:

Info on it's possible future adoption: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/08/07/textron-awarded-2-million-contract-work-lsat-machine-gun-ammunition/

I think this would be a great replacement for the MX LMG version as this is quite likely to be adopted and fits armaverse and future (2018+) scenarios!

My thoughts are that it could be useful in future missions with my clan since it can be a bit of a jerk with MK.200 and Zaphir being heavy.

I like the list. I'd suggest going at the M27 IAR before the others. The USMC is switching over to those, and there's a bunch of USMC-themed outfits around here that would stab their neighbors to get their hands on that. Right now they just have to use the big pig SAWs. There's a lot of weapons that would be nice to have, but the M27 is as close to a need as it gets.

EF88 Austeyr/AUG A3:cool:

image_001-tfb.jpg

^ EF-88

AUG_A3_USA_NATO.jpg

^ AUG A3

I don't really mind if you go with only one.

The australian mod are making the top gun already and there is a port by hotshotmike of a AUG A3 if you really want one

PS @Autica does that meab it could be "up for discussion?"

Edited by Kaxii

The australian mod are making the top gun already and there is a port by hotshotmike of a AUG A3 if you really want one

PS @Autica does that meab it could be "up for discussion?"

Yes it does! If we decide to work on it, I will move it to the WIP section. c:

I'd also like to see a proper M27 IAR one day... so far all other so called "M27" in A2 and other games were just regular HK416s with a 16" barrel which looked and felt horrible.

ACR sounds even better tho... can't wait to see some WIP images...

I think I would love to see the M27. I think the SCAR varients should be in here and a lot of MAGPUL varients of the ACR even on the ones with the SCAR

Scar's are being made by the guy who made the u100 and sometime in the future Slatts may finish his, so i dont really see a need for a 3rd group of scars,

@Autica great! I just wanted to see if it was a yes or no to the LSAT being discussed as i saw it hadn't been added to the "discussion" part on the first post. Looking forward to these releases!

Will the ACR come with a replacement pack to replace the MX's?

Also I have some questions on the ACR's will they be 6.5 caseless or 5.56 or another calibre?

2. What versions will there be? Will you have a GL version? Will they have foregrips on them? If so what ones the angled or vetical?