Sign in to follow this  
deadeyejones

The wet room at the back of Carrier. Is there supply drone animation?

One of mantas accidently didn't dock correctly in the carrier so I got to fly around the interior of the carrier. I noticed there is a wet room at the back of the carrier with external door.

In the original Carrier command this was the location for the Walrus's to dock and the supply drone. Is there an animation of the supply drone docking with carrier that I missed?

Unfortunatley I only took one screen shot and video. But the video was largely corrupted. But if you place a manta against the hull in a nose down position the camera will rotate around the manta (on the external view) and you can see various bit inside the carrier.

screen002.jpg

Wet Room?

screen010.jpg

Wet Room?

screen013.jpg

Nice missile

screen017.jpg

screen021.jpg

Edited by DeadeyeJones

there is even a barque model. I saw it sitting near vulcan once, in the water, just idling.

- Faber42

there is even a barque model. I saw it sitting near vulcan once, in the water, just idling.

- Faber42

Like this?

ccbarque.jpg

Never seen the barque except for the fmv in 3rd/4th island in the campaign. I have seen the barque parked, but when I go and look for it is submerged or invisible.

The docking animation probably got dropped or it was using a copy of the original Walrus AI and never could dock. :j: