Sign in to follow this  
alduric

You were kicked off the game

I just downloaded new W ded server ( windows 2008 server edition ), after that i move all my configs, make executable shortcut, and all the time same thing - Kick from server. Any1 have idea what may be wrong?

---------- Post added at 03:35 ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 ----------

Battleye is disabled.

In log i found " NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 686442126 "

Are you verifying signatures on the server and running any mods on the client? If yes, then the appropriate keys need to be in the server's "keys" folder before you start the server.

@UP

No, im not verifying signatures + there is othere info if problem is about sigs. So...no idea...

Recently in our community we had problems with random peoples can't connecting to the server,we have found a cache dns related problem some of them has resolved in this way:

- run ccleaner

- open CMD prompt

- write: ipconfig/flushdns

- press enter

to troubleshot connection problems, with chrome escpecially:

chrome://net-internals/

sections: DNS / Test / Events / Cache

Or direct connection with ip and door of the server

We suggest to use opendns/google dns and eventually edit maxcachettl and maxnegativecachettl from regedit to lower times of ttl ( 24h & 0,15h )

Take a look in rpt, nothing?

I think is better for you erase all your content and redownload all and try with vanilla..If even with vanilla doesn't work..

Maybe your firewall?

Alright so this is also happening to me, however it's just for my server. And it's doing it to everyone. I've tried everything from disabling BE and the firewalls, to allowing all mods, to just running the server in vanilla, but nothing works. Any tips?

@UP

ye, ye and ye. I manualy restarted my dedicated machine - works fine now? Yolo? :D

Server Host? Lol I run standalone server on my own machine.. :) there is no server host

I have found solution of the problem: http://dev.arma3.com/sitrep-00039

At least it fixed issue in my case.

"...

In case you are experiencing difficulties running the Arma 3 Server tool, please try the following two steps:

Make sure the steam_appid.txt in the installation folder contains value 107410. Unfortunately the Steam client currently automatically changes this to 233780 with every update of the app. We're trying to solve this with Valve.

..."

Hi ! First of all thanks for this awsome tool

Here is my problem, i' m on a dedicated server with ubuntu and using wine to run arma3server and TADST.

When i push the launch button the arma3server go online but every time me or one of my friend try to join the server we are kicked within a few seconds.

I ve tried it from my personnal computer wich is on windows Os and it worked fine, we were not kicked.

Does someone know how to fix this ???

A big thanks to the community, excuse my english i m from france !

Getting a similar issue on our public server today.

No mods running.

steam_appid.txt is set to 107410.

No signature checks.

BattleEye disabled.

Anyone that tries to join the server just hangs on connecting - can't even reach the lobby screen.

Server console reads nothing.

The RPT shows something interesting:

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410
Entering off-line mode. Callbacks and content list updates will not work.

Any ideas?

Edit: Turns out it was just a Steam issue.

Edited by GDSN

I have found solution of the problem: http://dev.arma3.com/sitrep-00039

At least it fixed issue in my case.

"...

In case you are experiencing difficulties running the Arma 3 Server tool, please try the following two steps:

Make sure the steam_appid.txt in the installation folder contains value 107410. Unfortunately the Steam client currently automatically changes this to 233780 with every update of the app. We're trying to solve this with Valve.

..."

I'm late but thanks!! :D